Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls (7891 Views)

You Can Start Making Money With Forex Starting With Very Little Money / Invest Little As $100 And Get Double Of Your Money In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by nnekanwugo: 10:58am On May 23, 2013
YoungMinds: You can start up your own bulkSMS business with less than N10,000

Please how can I start bulk sms business?its very urgent please
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by okechukwu3: 6:28pm On May 26, 2013
@OP, try add 10k to it and visit leadcapital to open a cscs account; read manuals about stock, get one with strong fundamentals with advise and guidance from your stcokbroker, there's also a thread by stockbull you can check through for good info, also check www.proshareng.com, www.moneyhub.net for daily stock analysis. If you need more info ask here. There are plenty gurus here to give good info. Best of luck

More light on this, I am interested.
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by Buela: 12:35pm On May 27, 2013
You can also invest on online networking business which i am into now
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by Treasure28: 5:59pm On May 28, 2013
Buela: You can also invest on online networking business which i am into now
throw more light pls
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by henrimoto(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Buela: You can also invest on online networking business which i am into now
tell us more about your online networking business....
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by Dainy1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
why hiding all the coment given to people to enlighten me @moderator?
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by valdubem(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
^ ѕorry bro; but am juѕt ԁoing my job.
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by cityhood: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
It cool at it been dat you have more than that i will have introduce you to buying of tomatoes..pepe very vry profitable...call me i explain better 08169446319.
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by Kennyfancy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Somebody pls explain the FBN
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by glow4grace: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
You can invest a little of it in an online business..

...If you're interested in building an online business and generating multiple income streams you may want to take a minute and check out this site...

http://generate.7figuresuccess.com

The good news is that it is free to join and better news is that you can test drive the income earning potentials with just $1.25 ( 210 Naira)

I don't want to spoil it for you but I will say that after I completed the 2 easy steps I was blown away at the power of this new system.

Honestly, I get a ton of email, and I might not have even read the email if it hadn't of come from my friend, but I trust his recommendation,so I checked out the site for myself at:

http://generate.7figuresuccess.com

I'm not sure how long it will be 100% free so get locked in now by completing all 3 steps.

To Your Success,
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
If you are looking to generat multiple income streams you may want to take a minute and check out this site.. www.epayreserve.com i have tried it and they pay on time they are very reliable
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
YOU can try www.epayreserve.com reliable and steady
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by ogedanny: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
I ll advice that you invest in Penny stocks in Nigeria stock market
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by rotimileye(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
You can make good money daily into your bank account with just a one-time investment of N1,500. Its very legitimate and real.
Get details at www.legitimateonlinecash247..com
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by boykas(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
jossy26: @OP, try add 10k to it and visit leadcapital to open a cscs account; read manuals about stock, get one with strong fundamentals with advise and guidance from your stcokbroker, there's also a thread by stockbull you can check through for good info, also check www.proshareng.com, www.moneyhub.net for daily stock analysis. If you need more info ask here. There are plenty gurus here to give good info. Best of luck

can u tell me more about the lead capital
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by seuntoyo: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2014
Are you tired trading Binary option ? Have you blow-out your account balance several times trading on binary option ? Are you willing to make over $3000 a day trading Binary option ?
If your answer to the above question is yes, then you are very close to achieving a huge financial freedom trading on binary option. Just like everyone, I've blown out my account several times trading on www.binary.com but I never get dicouraged cos I know few people that make thousands of $ trading binary option. Getting a working strategy seems very difficult as most successful traders tend to keep secrets of their strategy. But that was in the past now. I've discovered how to hack a popular indicator to squeeze out several profits daily trading on binary option. I've used this cheat code to squeeze out so many profit for the past one month and I am ready to share it with few Nigerians here. You can earn a living with binary option trading when you have a working strategy. I am going to reveal my special working strategy to only 15 Nigerians here who are willing to take binary option trading as a business. I've prepared a guide which include detailed information and the indicator chest code to squeeze so much profit daily trading on binary option. This guide goes for just 4000naira. Remember, once I get the first 15 people I will stop revealing the secret so that the binary option broker will not go bankrupcy. If you are interested in the guide and wanna make binary option a business, send an email to : seuntoyo@gmail.com . I will send details on how to pay for the guide once I get your mail. I really don't think it's a best practice sharing my account details here, besides I only need just 15 serious people.
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
įƒ yoų lįķę ŋęţwoŗķįŋg bųşįŋęşş, į çāŋ şђow yoų ā ŋęţwoŗķįŋg şįţę bāşęd ђęŗę įŋ Nigeria. wђęŗę yoų çāŋ įŋvęşţ oŋly 2k āŋd oŋly įŋvįţę ţwo pęoplę āŋd yoų ķęęp ęāŗŋing 1k çoŋşţāŋţly.

ƒoŗ moŗę dęţāįlş (whatsapp: 07032691811, bbm: 7abe830f)
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by lolostic: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2015
TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction
I can deliver 200,000:00 - 650,000:00 monthly depend on the truck tonnage. we are in need of 20tons truck coverbody for long terms job. we will be using it to transport carton (paper).

Flat Bed Trailer................................................................
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 200,000,00. this take 3days for fro to fro. possible for the driver to go 5-6trips in a month
please contact me for more information.

Expenses:

Fuel Of 450litres 450*150

Mobile: 08077428708

E- mail: lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls by jblazy: 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
LIFE TIME INVESTMENT WITH JUST N5,000 www.mobiletownimportation..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock / You Need A Business That Pays You 24 Hours A Day.. / We Can Make You This Stone Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.