Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Paul Okoye Of P-square Becomes A Father (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Of P-square Becomes A Father (pictures) (699 Views)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Of P-square Becomes A Father (pictures) by Lex1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
Anita, the heartthrob of Paul Okoye, the better half of the P-Square twin brothers, have been delivered of a baby boy.

Anita, a long time girlfriend of the music star, was delivered of the baby in an Atlanta, US hospital on Wednesday night.The baby has been christened Andre Paul Okoye: now a father Paul, who is currently in Atlanta, told P.M.NEWS this morning that the baby and mother are in good conditions. He said they will be back in Nigeria very soon.
"This is the happiest moment of my life. Now, I know what it takes to be a father. It's a good feeling. I'm very grateful to God for this wonderful gift," an excited Paul said.

Paul's relationship with Anita started in their days as undergraduates at the University of Abuja, even before the former became a music star.
Meanwhile, Peter, the twin brother of Paul,
already has two kids, Cameron and Aliona.
Public Relations practitioner, Lola Omotayo
is the mother of the kids.

(1) (Reply)

Does Name Really Have Effect On One's Life? Check Out Plantashun Boiz / South Korean Pop Star Psy Sets Guinness World Record With New Video 'gentleman' / Chris Kelly, Half Of KRIS KROSS Duo, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.