Stats: 3,195,013 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room (34141 Views)

Awilo Longomba And Flavour Pose Same Style In London(photo) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Awilo Longomba Poses Wit Peter Okoye & Okocha As He Hangout Wit Them In Lagos(pi (2) (3) (4)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by jaylister(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Legendary Congolese star -Awilo Longomba pictured with Nigerian music stars Peter and Paul Okoye of P-Square in his hotel room. Awilo shared the photo on his Instagram page with the caption; Just a little hello from me and p-Square Who came to visit me in my hotel room... God bless you all !!!

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by jaylister(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2016

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Is that Awilos' pickin for there undecided
Awilo sef
Where is lalasticlala sef?

Driver carry go, staff dey hanging grin

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by pretydiva(f): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice 1. They r both representing africa 2 it's fullest

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by kingDavidda1st(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Meanwhile

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by medar(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
The girl at the corner, is that the "welcome cola" for p square? undecided just asking

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by TeGaTeGa1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
I see only one person there o wink

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by Fisayo1212: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ok, we can see it
Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by absoluteSuccess: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
awilo

a transcultural music maestro.
Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by TeGaTeGa1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
I see only one person there o wink grin
Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by Bigpicture(f): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Every one seems to be chilling except me looking for money....

#BabaGodPickUp

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by Politicalidiot: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hot post
Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by Kangol99(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
..... ...I smell song grin

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by SweetOlive(f): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Awilo!!! Makossa King cheesy
Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by omoijesa(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Good one p2,looking 4ward 2 good collaboration 4rm u guyz preety soon

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by kennyman2000(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by gohzieh(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
I'm sure the one that took the photo is a lady. The lady sitting next to p.square, she wasn't introduced just because she 'could' obviously be there to take minutes of their meeting. Just saying tho

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by Holyman3(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Who is that potential baby Mama hiding her face in there.
I hope you people won't come here to disturb us with the news when it finally happens..

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by princeonx: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
What in the world are we suppose to do with this?
Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by Lovexme(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
See the babe sitting at the corner.

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by Irore: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Keneking:
Is that Awilos' pickin for there undecided
Awilo sef
Where is lalasticlala sef?

Driver carry go, staff dey hanging grin

Wetin she go find for her papa hotel room? Dis kind one go squeeze d last juice from man..o.

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by HARDBUOI: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
that gal there is feeling shy grin
she knows dat anybody who see d pix knows wat gonna happen to her later grin grin grin

I KNO TLK ANYTHING O lipsrsealed

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by Frank3n2(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mapoka going down lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by Eyor1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
who be that bany nah

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Irore:

Wetin she go find for her papa hotel room? Dis kind one go squeeze d last juice from man..o.

SMH blaming Jonathan, Jonathan sef

Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by Gidoka(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Who is the girl
Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by pretydiva(f): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room by sage2(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
TeGaTeGa1:
I see only one person there o wink
Me too o. I am male blind.

Seyi Law, Wife And Daughter Rock Pink Matching Outfits For Father’s Day (Photos) / Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters / Davido Just Signed Idowest to DMW