Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Please Share Ur Prenatal Testing Experience!where Did U Do It And How It Went?! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Share Ur Prenatal Testing Experience!where Did U Do It And How It Went?! (1155 Views)

Prenatal Diagnosis Of A Baby's Genotype: Is It Been Done In Nigeria? / Prenatal Genotype Test / Prenatal Diagnosis Of Sickle Cell Disorder: Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share Ur Prenatal Testing Experience!where Did U Do It And How It Went?! by BIL2010: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
To anyone who has done prenatal testing or knows someone who has gone through the procedure, to check for the genotype of a foetus. Do kindly share your general experience ? Was it CVS or Amniocentesis ? Which of the clinics did you do it in and how was it in general ? Any miscarriage risk ?

Thank you very much!!!!!
Re: Please Share Ur Prenatal Testing Experience!where Did U Do It And How It Went?! by eksammy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Just wondering if you finnally did it and ow did it go?

Searching for the same info
Re: Please Share Ur Prenatal Testing Experience!where Did U Do It And How It Went?! by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 01, 2020
I know this is old but I did mine(CVS) at sickle cell foundation opposite Luth. Cost:270k. The result was ready in 24hrs but it was sent to me in 48hrs.
Re: Please Share Ur Prenatal Testing Experience!where Did U Do It And How It Went?! by 4uhope: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
How reliable is the test
I know this is old but I did mine(CVS) at sickle cell foundation opposite Luth. Cost:270k. The result was ready in 24hrs but it was sent to me in 48hrs.
Re: Please Share Ur Prenatal Testing Experience!where Did U Do It And How It Went?! by Michealr3x: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
After much review I found this article beneficial to the pregnant women and those expecting, it's about How to avoid vagina injuries at childbirth.

Below is a research done by Nurse Nma, a mother of two, a trained registered nurse/midwife but currently working as a nurse educator.

She has managed to avoid childbirth injuries at her second childbirth after suffering a 3rd degree episiotomy cut in her first childbirth.

The amazing thing is that she has helped over 250 mothers (majority of which was their first attempt at childbirth) avoid these life/ marriage threatening injuries using the steps that worked for her.

From her report she concluded that by avoiding vagina injuries at childbirth:

>You will be able to reduce the time of labour by more than half

>Your child won't be stressed out because stresses induces to babies at childbirth can cause the baby dying shortly after birth and some lead to medical conditions

>Some of the medical conditions could be deformity

>Reducing labour time can save you from protracted labour pain

>You will be protecting your marriage as well.
Many people have testified to its effectiveness too.

If you are interested, click here to learn the how to avoid vagina injuries at childbirth directly from Nurse Nma -

https:///vu04bb

I wish all pregnant women good luck
Re: Please Share Ur Prenatal Testing Experience!where Did U Do It And How It Went?! by med123(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2021

I am wondering how a CVS test can be ready in 24hrs, even the first step alone should take 3 days.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Experts Reveal:cleaning The Inside Of Your Ear Is Bad. Stop It! / Pharmaceutical Society Of Nigeria Faults Ministers Position On Doctor's Strike / Doctors In U.S. On High Alert For Chikungunya Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.