Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. (36466 Views)

NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria / NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by mysticgal(f): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
after wasting years in one of this universities,they return back to weac and neco level.God abeg
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Christmasdon(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
Unapproved universities. See how their names sound so sweet. Umm.
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by vb0mb(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
Na wao
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Richy4(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
hmm I never knew University is all over the street of Nigeria. that is a good news if it is up to standard.They even have saint Obi University. oh no!! I just double checked. it is saint Clement University sorry. Still waiting for RMD university warri or Ini Edo University of science and Technology calabar
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by naptu2: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
Firstgentleman1: I have never heard about any of the schools listed above. I dont believe this trash. Why do we have brochures then? These schools dont even appear when u are registering online for utme. Or the pple attending the schools got in with only their o'level? Am confused, someone should please clarify things

A big chunk of them are satellite campuses. For example, Houdegbe American University has engaged in a war of words with NUC over the past four years.

Houdegbe University is an accredited university in Benin Republic. They opened a study centre in Lagos. The NUC insist that the study centre must seek accreditation from it before it can operate, while the university insist that they are accredited under the laws of Benin Republic and do not need accreditation from NUC.
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by bknight: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
31) Kingdom of Christ University,..
shocked

Smh!
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Christmasdon(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
This is typically true. Like fifom university mbaise.
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by BY1434(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
SMH,how come we have so many of them in s/east and s/south...nowonder they produce clueless as president......some official of min. Of edu should be probe cos there can never be smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by obi123: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
University of Education

what the foie!!!
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by cecegorz(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
I have no pity for any student that enrolls in a school that cannot be found in the JAMB Brochure.
It is fool hardy to say that parents and students procure admission in a school without entry exams. Because what it shows is that these students just collect fees and enroll people.
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Lilimax(f): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
Blacksmith University, Awka or any of its other campuses.
So they will be learning how to make den guns, matchete and the likes. Odikwa risky!
...proliferation of arms all the way
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Odunnu: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
naptu2:

A big chunk of them are satellite campuses. For example, Houdegbe American University has engaged in a war of words with NUC over the past four years.

Houdegbe University is an accredited university in Benin Republic. They opened a study centre in Lagos. The NUC insist that the study centre must seek accreditation from it before it can operate, while the university insist that they are accredited under the laws of Benin Republic and do not need accreditation from NUC.
What is Benin Republic compared to Nigeria? Dem dey madt? angry angry
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by hidenconyo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
bknight: shocked

Smh!
are u a lizard....smh!
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Sleekydee(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Am surprised Nairaland University wasn't listed, cos na d one wey una dey do 4 here daily pass institution own.hehehehe
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by cr7lomo: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
Odunnu:
What is Benin Republic compared to Nigeria? Dem dey madt? angry angry

Cos we nigerians, we wunt say d truth. Our universities r dead. Sleepin wit lecturers nd sortin 4 grades r d oda of d day in naija unis. We jst de dciv ourselves, no foreign company abroad wil accept our certificate in naija. Even som companies dnt accept our skool certificate unless u hv a masters degree abroad

2 Likes

Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Odunnu: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
cr7lomo.:

Cos we nigerians, we wunt say d truth. Our universities r dead. Sleepin wit lecturers nd sortin 4 grades r d oda of d day in naija unis. We jst de dciv ourselves, no foreign company abroad wil accept our certificate in naija. Even som companies dnt accept our skool certificate unless u hv a masters degree abroad
Its obvious in your written English. The Education system is a joke!

Now, is it that the teachers cant teach or the students cant learn?

1 Like

Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by bknight: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
hiden_conyo: are u a lizard....smh!

grin grin

Is dat ur school? grin
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Lilimax(f): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
onye@100:
What about fake polytechnics? I bet say dey go plenty pass uni oooo
No,Polytechnic is no longer viable in Naija. Everybody wants to be a University graduate...so the upsurge of different types of Universities both the fakes and the originals.
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by cr7lomo: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
Odunnu:

Exactly wot am sayin, hw wud u understand my written words wen u obviously a product of a dull naija skool
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
•̸№ wonder the speed at which illiterate graduates turn up every year.So many fake Universities with only one qualified University(Unizik)gringringrin
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
•̸№ wonder the speed at which illiterate graduates turn up every year.So many fake Universities with only one qualified University(Unizik)gringringrin

1 Like

Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by cr7lomo: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
Odunnu:

Exactly wot am sayin, hw wud u understand my written . words wen u obviously a product of a dull naija skool. Try 2 produce ur certificate and seek 4 employment @ halleburton or any of its type and c weda dey wud even look @ u 1s
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Lilimax(f): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
Odunnu:

Students are no longer ready to learn. Everbody wants to be actors and actresses, stand up comedians, dancers etc.,

1 Like

Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by FunmilayoLawal: 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
Pls don't it include Saint Augustine college of education affiliated to IBadan
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Lilimax(f): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
nony30: •̸№ wonder the speed at which illiterate graduates turn up every year.So many fake Universities with only one qualified University(Unizik)gringringrin
So you are bragging with UNZIK. Excuse me angry
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by smartg(m): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
@op, Also give us the list of Legal universities awarding degrees in Nigeria
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Okworigeorge(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Okworigeorge(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
Funmilayo Lawal: Pls don't it include Saint Augustine college of education affiliated to IBadan
......nw tell me y NUC wont close down ur skol wit such written english. n d fact dat ^^^ still dnt want his skol 2 b closed, maks me wana "LAF MY A$S OUT" lmao
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
Lilimax: So you are bragging with UNZIK. Excuse me angry
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ ke!!!I am doing Braggadoshi with Africas finest University(Unizik)And by d way I'm a product of Unizikgringringrin so stick with me and get upgradedgrin
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by fuckluv(f): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
See list grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin sad
Re: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. by Rastamann: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
University business is very viable and the failure rate in JAMB keep increasing. This is why every Tom, Dick and harry wants to operate a university at all cost even when they are lacking lecturers. Its unfortunate we do not have a government because if we do, this issue will not even come up at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNN Hostel On Fire(pics) / JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today / Federal Poly Ede admission 2013/2014 Post Jamb And HND, Part Time Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.