Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) (95785 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:
Very dirty.
ultra dirty
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by trolling(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
sureteeboy: . Ye shall not make any cutting in ur flesh for d dead nor print any mark upon you for I am the Lord lev 19 v 28
but that dont mean they are going to hell fire...thts just to extreme...
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by philusaau(f): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Sum of dem go don tatoo their kuchi angry grin
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by philusaau(f): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Sum of dem go don tatoo their kuchi
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by philusaau(f): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
Keren is da best
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Morgan1092(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
M M M: What re my doing here
Obviously lukn 4 b*obs wit tattoo #winks#
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by anitank(f): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:
I've seen a lot of well respected, "classy" ladies with tattoos. Not having tattoos does not necessarily make one a better role model than one with tattoos.

You'd be surprised at how many of them even have tattoos, they're just so used to covering it up in dem Gucci and Dior dresses.
Spend money to get a tattoo done, spend much more to cover them up <<<< irony of life

1 Like

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Morgan1092(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=DJDOLA][/quote] Who d hell is dis 1? Mtchewww
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by MrGrimReaper: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2013

WTF is this on Oge Okoyes arm biko nu?!

Is that a pepeye or what?!
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
Oge Okoye and Nadia Buari have the best tattoos.
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Morgan1092(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
tpapi: wat is a poor man like me doin here?
U shld knw beta
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
ratchet undecided
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by goodgood2(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
Scarpon: I hate tonto dikeh but the art of that tattoos is clean and awesome
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by goodgood2(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Scarpon: I hate tonto dikeh but the art of that tattoos is clean and awesome
Please stop hating her; instead hate her tattoo. Love her; have pity on her; pray for her and you'd be surprised to see her leave the world and come to her right senses .

She is an average village girl from Port Harcourt, who now feels on top of the world because she's now in Las Gidis.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by MadCow1: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
What the Bleep is that thing on Oge Okoyes arm?!

Is it a duck? pepeye or Vulture?!

The darn tattoo looks like it was done my a kindergarten school pupil.
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Adanyebe(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
[size=15pt]WASTE OF MB[/size]

1 Like

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Indifferent(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
I thought the thread said 'nollywood actresses' why is Karen Igho the 1st pic there?

1 Like

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by philusaau(f): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
TATOO GURLZ
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Clazzik: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
Egunboy: Am so sad seein dis because, i had the opportunity 2 hear 4rm a man who died and cam back 2 life on d 2nd day.
One of d things he said dat JESUS told him was dat d sin dat has no FORGIVENESS; and dis sin is d drawing of tatoo on ur body.
That means if sombody draw a tatoo on his/her body, such person is automatically going 2 hell dat y i said am sad seeing this.
Friends Pls am beging u ACCEPT JESUS TODAY TOMMOROW MAY BE TOO LATE.
If u wish 2 give ur life 2 Christ say this word.
LORD JESUS I AM A SINNER AND I HAVE COME 2 U PLS 4GIVE ME, WASH MY SINS AWAY AND WRITE MY NAME IN D BOOK OF LIFE, I WILL NEVER GO BACK 2 MY SINS AGAIN, SO HELP ME GOD AMEN.
Congratulation u are welcom God's family pls attend any living church around u, God bless u.
Yeah dude... Tattoo is a SIN n d BIBLE stated it clearly in Leviticus 19 vs 28... Its clear they re on fast lane to hell... Sorry! "No b Me HOLY PASS"
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by mike404(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
Uche ogbodo's front make brain die grin
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by ninja4life(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
Egunboy: Am so sad seein dis because, i had the opportunity 2 hear 4rm a man who died and cam back 2 life on d 2nd day.
One of d things he said dat JESUS told him was dat d sin dat has no FORGIVENESS; and dis sin is d drawing of tatoo on ur body.
That means if sombody draw a tatoo on his/her body, such person is automatically going 2 hell dat y i said am sad seeing this.
LORD JESUS I AM A SINNER AND I HAVE COME 2 U PLS 4GIVE ME, WASH MY SINS AWAY AND WRITE MY NAME IN D BOOK OF LIFE, I WILL NEVER GO BACK 2 MY SINS AGAIN, SO HELP ME GOD AMEN.
Congratulation u are welcom God's family pls attend any living church around u, God bless u.
grin grin grin grin roflmao wat abt people with tribal marks dey are also going to hell or wat do u really mean by d above jargons

1 Like

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by tonitonero: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
going by the scripture lev 19vs28..then its a sin to have tribal marks.well personally i dnt like tattoos and i dnt knw if its a sin undecidedgoing by the scripture lev 19vs28..then its a sin to have tribal marks.well personally i dnt like tattoos and i dnt knw if its a sin
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by razznaija(f): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
People forget that when they get older, their tattoos will not look the same. I know once Tonto Dike starts getting wrinkles that face on her back will look like Dracula's 35,000 year old sister.
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:
Her back tattoo is ugly. The stars on her neck make sense though.
That Tonto's tattoo you call ugly was drawn for about $7000 in Houston,TX.I believe you know what that money can do in the US?
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by ejifranks(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
One of d things he said dat JESUS told him was dat d sin dat has no FORGIVENESS; and dis sin is d drawing of tatoo on ur body.[b]
grin grin ;spiritual troll
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by ejifranks(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
Oge Okoye's tattoo is seriously cool and stylish
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
razznaija: People forget that when they get older, their tattoos will not look the same. I know once Tonto Dike starts getting wrinkles that face on her back will look like Dracula's 35,000 year old sister.
Aside from never being able to remove them completely, this is the other reason why I don't fancy tattoos. Have you see an old person with tattoo(s), on his wrinkled skin? There are only few things more disgusting than that.

1 Like

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by engrj(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
sureteeboy: . Ye shall not make any cutting in ur flesh for d dead nor print any mark upon you for I am the Lord lev 19 v 28

Ok what do u have to say about tribal mark?

and someone check this for the beautiful result of tattoos https://www.nairaland.com/1228619/picture-aninfection-caused-tatoo
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by MadCow1: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
chingyjant:
That Tonto's tattoo you call ugly was drawn for about $7000 in Houston,TX.I believe you know what that money can do in the US?

Did you see the reciept or are you just yarning what you heard?!

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by andyanders: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Lilimax:
Does having tattoos on your body add to your beauty- No!
Does having tattoo on your body give you class in the society?- No!
If I may ask, of what use is tattoo ?

Answer; Demonic display and occult initiation.They know where they belong.
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by epage(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ocutegan:
Dirty
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mad Cow:

Did you see the reciept or are you just yarning what you heard?!

You don't know me and i don't know you so stop asking me such question.I don't follow rumors from bloggers but what i know.Go figure that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.