Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) (135694 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Multimillion Naira Mansions / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hard work really pays. Few of our Nollywood actresses have been able to acquire their own personal houses/mansions and have stopped paying money to landlords as tenants, while others prefer to spend their money only on clothes, make ups, overseas trip, and on cars.

Below are some of the Nollywood actresses that now have their own personal houses.

GENEVIEVE NNAJI

It was reported last year that the Nollywood star actress, Genevieve Nnaji has acquired a mansion in the highbrow Parkview estate in Ikoyi, Lagos estimated at N220million.
But before then, it was reported that she built a multi-million naira mansion for her parents in Lekki, and hasanother mansion in Oniru Estate, and now she has gotten another one in Parkview Estate.

Ms Nnaji according to Vanguard's recent report, is the most richest Nigerian celebrity in terms of endorsement deal alone (Note: not overall richest, astheir report was based on endorsements alone).

OGE OKOYE

While we’ve got some of our celebrities flaunting their new clothes, cars and escapades, we’ve got some more focused on asset building. And, Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye has been supervising quite a project of her own – a very big mansion. In the same lines as the likes of Dr. Sid, the Nollywood bombshell put up the below image on her Instagram page with the caption:

“Hard work pays##”.

CHIKA IKE

The actress and business woman had moved into her multi million Naira home in Lekki. Chika's house has a swimming pool, gym room, private office, car port, garden, massive walk in closet anda state of artinterior. Chika released exclusive pics of her house to Bellanaija last year.
Chika ike is one of the richest babes in Nollywood. She owns a boutique called Fancy Nancy in Abuja.

UCHE JOMBO

Daily Independent reported about Uche Jombo building her own house last year.
Below was how they reported it last year:

".....actress cum movie producer, Uche Jombo, is building a massive house in the Lekki area of Lagos and this is authoritative. The house, which is near completion, we hear,is located at Alpha Beach Road, after Lekki second gate, opposite Chevron. Uche started building the house in Lagos sometime last year after completing one in her village in Abia State.The house in Lagos is in the finishing stages now."

COSSY ORJIAKOR

The well endowed actress cum singer is a landlady in Lagos. She has her own personal house.Cossy recently narrated to The Punch about her ordeal in the hands of her tenants.

“I gave them notice to quit and pack out of my housesince February. The first issue I had with this particular tenant was when the wife came and insulted me saying that I was dating her husband. People advised me to give them six months grace which I did. The day I gave them the notice, they came and started shouting at me. It was eight months ago.“I went to meet him few days ago to go and meet my agent and to let us know if he was still interested in renewing his rent. His cult friend slapped me in the process. They believe that when they intimidate me, I won’t be able to tell them to paytheir rents as such; they would be staying in my house free of charge,” she said.
Cossy said she has not been able to make profit from her property because she has “terrible” people as tenants.“I am supposed to be making N2.6m every year from my property but all I have seen since this year is N100, 000. It is so sad. When you make investment and you are not seeing the profit, it canbe sad. The man is even from Cotonou. His wife was the one that came to rent the apartment. They always fight in thisneighbourhood. People here are scared to talk about them. But I am not scared.They are all in Eye fraternity,” she said.

When asked if she had reported the case to the police, Cossy said, “I can’t report the case to the police; I can only take it to court. If anything happens to me now, people will know who is behind it. Let him come out and defend himself if he feels I am saying anything bad about him.”

DANIELLA OKEKE

Daniella Chioma Okeke is a fast rising actress who is well endowed with a protruding backside. Daniella recently shared pictures of her mansion.The excited actress captioned it as

‘Landlady to bad’ lol.

YVONNE NELSON

Ghanaian born Ghollywood/­Nollywood actress is almost done building her own house. Below is how apopular and reliable Ghanaian website reported it.

"After many years of on-screen and off-screen work,actress-Yvonne Nelson is almost done with a house she is building and soon she will move out of her mother’s house, GhanaCelebriti­es.Com has learnt. She will soonbecome one of the few Ghanaian Celebrities who can afford to live on their own, as many are living with their parents.

With her new buddy-Deloris Frimpong Manso (popularly known as Delay), the actress visited her house—and took the above photo. Of course, she shared it online for the fans to see what she has been able to achieve.

Interestingl­y, we hear Ghanaian actor-JohnDumelo is also building a house few yards away from Yvonne Nelson’s soon to move in house…"

Compiled by: lalasticlala

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Chika ike

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
cossy orjiakor

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
Daniella okeke

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Yvonne Nelson house

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Daniella okeke

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by neuljosh(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by hatux: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Na Daniella house fine pass oo

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by iconize(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Who's this daniella chic-?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
hmmmm..'hard ' pleasurable works pay indeed! wink

33 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
You sure say na only hardwork them take build the house? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Beautiful houses btw

10 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by fruityjojo(f): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wow chika ike, am pleasantly surprised kiss
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Sarimah(f): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Daniella's house is beautiful smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by daniellle(f): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
these houses r rly beautiful
[img]http:///juw[/img]
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by yenex1(f): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
cossy's b**bs is really paying

7 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Life is way easier for ladies..

They have beautiful houses though. #noHating.

Hard work rules.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Most Nigerian men are very FOOLISH and are the biggest MAGAS in the world. If you doubt, ask yourself, how many movies have cossy orjiakor and danielle okeke featured in that they are able to build their kind of houses. Its very obvious that one DESPERATE, PUS5Y-WHIPPED MUMU ''toaster'' somewhere is behind all this. Thats how the other day, bloggers reported danielle okeke was on ''vacation'' abroad and i also learnt she lodged in a big hotel were they pay so much money. How many movies she don act bikonu? Which known endorsement does she have? So where are all these money she is spending coming from? Even the likes of genevieve nnaji, chika ike and co. Though they have featured in many movies, but they don't make that much in the movie industry(thats why they shoot movies up to part 4), yet they are buying flashy cars and building big houses. They even have the guts to attribute it to ''Hardwork''. Who are they decieving? Infact they must be mad! Hardwork ko.......Softwork ni! undecided

188 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
MarvellousGod: You sure say na only hardwork them take build the house? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Beautiful houses btw

When a man achieves something, nobody will say its from a sugar mummy, but when a lady achieves something, people start raising eyebrows. So a woman can't really work to achieve and make it in life on her own or with little harmless favours here and there?

I don't really know what u were insinuating sha

16 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Dreyl(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lalastic making frontpage since 600BC

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
am happy at the success recorded by these ladies. Some are busy showing off clothes, shoes and bags, jeweleries, without really investing.

congrats babes.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by SAMBARRY: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lovely houses

I am expecting haters association of nl to come and litter this place with their bile

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by austinoeze(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
front page things
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
bustyhelen:

When a man achieves something, nobody will say its from a sugar mummy, but when a lady achieves something, people start raising eyebrows. So a woman can't really work to achieve and make it in life on her own or with little harmless favours here and there?

you don't know what I'm insinuating, so why quoting me? undecided undecided

What if what I'm talking about is the little harmless favours you mentioned in your post? undecided undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
lalasticlala, why don't you consider opening a blog, you have some really nice articles and I bet you, you're going to pull traffic. ...

12 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by gbenga4sure(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmn wetin u won make i say self.owk #Big girls living big#.Pray BABA GOD elevate me also o.Poverty is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
LesbianBoy: Most Nigerian men are very FOOLISH and are the biggest MAGAS in the world. If you doubt, ask yourself, how many movies have cossy orjiakor and danielle okeke featured in that they are able to build their kind of houses. Its very obvious that one DESPERATE, PUS5Y-WHIPPED MUMU ''toaster'' somewhere is behind all this. Thats how the other day it was reported danielle okeke is on ''vacation'' abroad and staying in a big hotel were they pay so much money to lodge in. How many movies she don act bikonu? Even the likes of genevieve nnaji, chika ike and co. Though they have featured in many movies, yes, but they don't make that much in the movie industry. Yet they are buying flashy cars and building big house and they have the guts to attribute it to ''Hardwork''. They must be mad, Hardwork co.......Softwork ni! undecided
shattap,u ar as foo.lish as ur name sounds,hw can u say itz a magaNigerians @ times do nt appreciate hardwork,if itz a man they say d man hv done blood money,thn if itz a lady itz prostitution

15 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
edozie04: shattap,u ar as foo.lish as ur name sounds,hw can u say itz a magaNigerians @ times do nt appreciate hardwork,if itz a man they say d man hv done blood money,thn if itz a lady itz prostitution
So u leave me come here dey do argumentative essay.

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lindxy: So u leave me come here dey do argumentative essay.
Haba!!!Hw can I leave my 1 nd only darling nwa?I just decided 2 cm find trouble here,xpect my call soonest
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
realy impressd...God bless my hustle too

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by nigerianvenom(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
bustyhelen:

helen try and be objective here.
if genevieve omotola,steph okereke,etc possesses sucj structure,no one will raise eye brow cos they have bin in d industry and have made names+endorsement from glo and other multinationals,but how about people like daniella okereke,cossy and co,how many movies have they acted and which endorssment do they have?
for goodness sake,danielle is an upcoming actor and i can bet u dat no upcoming actor makes as much as 300k per movie(quote me anywhere),so where did shr get the money?as long as am concern,daniella and cossy do not have any endorsement from any known firm,so how cum the millions?
as popular as emeka ike is,the school he jointly operate with d wife,the building the use is a rented place,do u feel he wouldnt have love to build mega structure for it?
Dr sid has few endorsement+the fact dat he performs at function week in week out,yet he was only able to build a house on loan.
even omawunmi who is currently d richest musician and most paid+mega endorsement doesnt have such.are u saying she wouldnt love to have them?
can u mention one male celebrity whose property is questionable?

52 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by nigerianvenom(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
edozie04: shattap,u ar as foo.lish as ur name sounds,hw can u say itz a magaNigerians @ times do nt appreciate hardwork,if itz a man they say d man hv done blood money,thn if itz a lady itz prostitution

how many movies have u watched daniella okereke on?
can u mention one endorsement she has?
agreed nnaji could afford such,but daniella,cossy and chika?pure lie

16 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
nigerianvenom:

how many movies have u watched daniella okereke on?
can u mention one endorsement she has?
agreed nnaji could afford such,but daniella,cossy and chika?pure lie
So u tink it is just 1 big endorsement tat paysDo u tink small investment do nt payOr must u hear abt evry investment she did b4 u knw she is makin ha money?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goldie Is Dead! / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.