Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira (1163 Views)

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / Can Start Small Business By Yourself I Can Be Your Supplier (health & Wellness) / You Can Start Small, Grow Big And Become Millionaire With This Innovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by gabridalton(m): 12:07am On Apr 12, 2013
Are you interested in importing your products by your self and making more money ? well its easier now with this simple e-book compilation on importation that will show you three secrete websites were you can source for any product of your choice at a very cheaper rate and even buying directly from the factory . this has for a very long time sustained many young Nigerians including me financially, so just take this on time opportunity and for ever remain grateful. just visit www.gtechspot.com or http://www.gtechspot.com/article.html

Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by chucky234(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2013
In this computer age where information flies like housefly one don't need e-book to start import biz.
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by gabridalton(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2013
chucky234: In this computer age where information flies like housefly one don't need e-book to start import biz.
Note listen well and read well to understand this, it is not just how to start importation business but the question is Do YOU GET IT AS CHEAP AS YOU WANT ON THE WEBSITE WERE YOU SHOP FROM ? or do YOU SHOP DIRECTLY FROM THE FACTORY? consider this questions before you talk.
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by ddeston(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2013
IMPORTATION BUSINESS SECRETS EXPOSED!

Discover The Secrets Of How I Make Over 300,000
Monthly Importing New/Used Products From US And China Cheaply

With Less Than #10,000 And From The Comfort Of My Room And How You Too Can!

And please this business is only for the serious minded individual
that wants to break free from porverty

(LAPTOPS,MOBILEPHONES,IPAD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRIES,ELECTRONICS,JEWELRIES,GOLDS,
BRAZILLIAN HAIR,WRIST WATCH & MANY MORE!!!)
..............Mini-Importation Business with ZERO NAIRA, Using "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY"
(OPM) Or with less Than N10,000 CAPITAL & Grow it To Millions In Few Months Importing From Abroad (CHINA,USA,UK,MALAYSIA) ...........
& Get it Delivered To Your Doorstep Right Here In Nigeria!!!!!!!!

FOR FULL & FREE DETAILS
VISIT:::: >>>>>>>>>> http://www.fastestbiz.info/

hotline: 07010659454

Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by chucky234(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
gabridalton: Note listen well and read well to understand this, it is not just how to start importation business but the question is Do YOU GET IT AS CHEAP AS YOU WANT ON THE WEBSITE WERE YOU SHOP FROM ? or do YOU SHOP DIRECTLY FROM THE FACTORY? consider this questions before you talk.
Guy I have access to more than 300 factories in Asia,Europe and North America without spending kobo on e-books.
Stop wasting your time Mr. as I'll never let you sell a single e-book to gullible Nlanders,I can provide anyone with such information for free.
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by gabridalton(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
chucky234: Guy I have access to more than 300 factories in Asia,Europe and North America without spending kobo on e-books.
Stop wasting your time Mr. as I'll never let you sell a single e-book to gullible Nlanders,I can provide anyone with such information for free.
you are not serious its obvious you are just been jealous but with or without you people are still paying for it so you see!!! your opinion does not count here so dont waste your time because you cant stop me i am more than you so behave your self.
Re: Start Small Importation Business In Nigeria With As Low As 5,000 Naira by Mchenryy(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Plz if have such information u can share wit us here and God will bless u

(1) (Reply)

Agel Products Made With The Suspension Gel Technology. Just Grip,rip And Sip It. / Give Your Guests Toilet Comfort, Portable & Mobile Toilets Avialable For Rentage / Beat The Proposed Fuel Subsidy Removal, Save 3o% Of Your Fuel Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.