Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,783 members, 7,959,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Cost Of Brain Box For Honda Civic - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cost Of Brain Box For Honda Civic (3011 Views)

Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. / Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! / Cost Of Car Shipment To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Brain Box For Honda Civic by ikmoore2(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2013
Please fellow Nairalanders, Kindly help with the price range of a Honda Civil Brain Box (new or Toks).

I need it urgently cos my mechanic/electrician diagnosed my civic and came up with the suggestion of replacing my Brain box.

Please i need the price and where i can get it(@ affordable price) thank you.
Re: Cost Of Brain Box For Honda Civic by lance458: 12:41am On Apr 13, 2013
What year is d civic?
Do share the problem u noticed in the car b4 d mechanic's diagnostic
Re: Cost Of Brain Box For Honda Civic by mmauton: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
I have a problem with my Honda Civic 2006... Rewire said brain box need to be replaced with the BIS. How much does it go for

(1) (Reply)

TOKS 1999 Model Toyota SIENNA XLE For Sale..... / Mercedes Benz Bus Vito (toks) @ 1.2mill / sold sold sold.2011 Model Lexus Lx570 Forsale,premium Edition Very Neat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.