Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! (7562 Views)

Tokumbo Mercedes SMART For 550k / N2.3m for this 06 TOYOTA AVALON XLS,LUXURY WODGRAIN/MAHOGANY,REMOTE KEYS,HUD etc / Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by getam: 2:19am On Mar 29, 2009
Mercedes benze smart keys the plastic and the chrome version.We sell the keys only and we also programme them.We have to remove ecu that is brain box and steering column complete with ignition from your car if we will be doing the progaramming. grin we also do ML series both smart and blade key.

We sell all types of Honda keys,the transmitter remote and the non transmitter type.We have in stock shocked an impressive lot of brain box for all types of honda from 1998-2008 6 or 4 cylinder engine.Pls just email your brain box identification number.It start with 37820- complete the numbers and send me. shocked

we have also for nissan cars 4 or 6 cylinder you are welcome.We can also give you 4 digit pin code for nissan programming if you can send us the serial number of the BCM from your car.once we give you the code you can use any programming device to add your keys to car.this service is free for you guys. :DNot for nissan that uses smart key.

For chrysler cars currently no programmer in nigeria can make key for you due to strict regulation on 4 digit pin code by chrysler.You can buy a set of brain box and key from me Lucky you grin or you can use it as decoration in the back yard cry

We can also get you any car part,rare medical book,softwares, what ever is it,some thing you saw on the net you cant get, pls worry not! undecided try send email.
Even vintage cars please i jsut got a water pump for a 1978 model silver shadow rolls royce,for a client he was so happy cheesy you will all be if you try us cool

We can bring you anything to any part of Nigeria dont worry.

If you are interested we can post detailed part numbers for all brain box we have in stock,let us know

Pls email: getamquick@yahoo.com or call 08073756763

Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by arsenal4va(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2009
need a key for my ML

pls send details of price and ur location to

asoo16hotmail.com

thx
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by kusehin(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2009
Can i get a remote for a mercury villager? I have mercury vilager 1998 model and will want remote to be attached to it. kindly advise on it.
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by getam: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2009
this is your remote very simple to programme less than 2 minutes,however because the mercury car is not common here we can not stock it however getting it for you is as easy as abc let me know if you are interested.usually 2 weeks we can bring it dhl but i wont advise you to do so due to cost.

Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by arsenal4va(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2009
u have mail
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by getam: 2:35am On Apr 02, 2009
dont loose that ML key ! loose am wahala don come. make a 2nd key for your ML 320 before its too late.you can add a non remote key to save on the cost if you already have a remote key.

BUY YOUR PARTS ANY TYPE OF CAR ESPECIALLY BRAIN BOX FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WE GETAM FOR YOU! cheesy
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2009
get_am!:

We have to remove ecu that is brain box and steering column complete with ignition from your car if we will be doing the progaramming.

Not casting aspersions on your claims, but why does the column, ECU and ingnition switch / barrel have to be removed to programme new keys??

As far as I'm aware, modern cars are OBD / OBD-II / EOBD compliant, and keys can be programmed via the diagnostic port.
Mercedes-Benz dealerships programme new keys to cars via the OBD port, without even knowing where the ECU's located - they don't need to remove it!

Why would you have to strip half the car to do your own programming?? undecided
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by getam: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2009
For honda and toyota keys we do keys through the obdII port how.how ever there are some cars like the mercedes you are talking about and or chrysler for example you cant just go to a dealership in nigeria and say you want keys the dealerships here are not even equipped to that for mercedes cars.What dealerships here will tell you is that they will order your keys usually waiting period is about 4-6 weeks and even at that you have to provide documentation of initial title and transfer of title to you from the registered buyer the mercedes dealerships have on their computers which if not they will never give you key.And most mercedes cars that we buy (and even other cars) have not followed that strict adherence to title transfers as is required by law.some one will just go to cotonou to import car without even seeing the initial title they just give you document usually issued by the importers called or sounding like "category" in french pronounciation.Thats all.Most of the times the foreign dealerships refuse the application.For mercedes cars that are bought new here in nigeria also they have to source the keys from the manufactures without much issues but how ever the cost is so exorbitant that many many cars have wasted away as a result.
For ML keys that car has a problem check on the net you will see that the keys get fried easily,what is mean by getting fried is that the chip inside the key gets burned as a result of any unusual power surges which usually occurs when a car is jumped using battery with the keys in the ignition.Now thats a design flow even mercedes benze are aware and have tried to fix many times and have lost alot due to lemon laws in many u.s states.
And the sad thing is that even the manufactures can not issue you a key after the 6th by design of the car.A dealership will never clone a key.They only generate a diffrent i.d key.so thats why users of ML 320 in united states usually dump it in the market after the 4th or the 5th key to avoid buying a new system of ECU and keys altogether which costs around $3,500 at the time.Sadly most ML mercedes you see here are like that thats why its almost impossible to get a spare key made and sent over for you by dealers. Thats where we come in.
What we offer is an alternative solution which a dealer will not and can never do.By simply removing the Ecu we go to the eeprom chip the large square shaped ic chip in all ecu's we go there and get the memory dump.its from that dump that we will get the information we need to programme a chip key that we bring along with us.For ML cars usually takes about 20 mins for the last generation smart keys we need a day or two to come back and fix your ecu back with your new key. That way we provide the most simplistic solution to key problem in mercedes cars.If you have had an experience of lost key with a mercedes car before you will certainly not sound as sarcastic to people that will help you get a new key easily simply bbecause they remove ecu in order to help.What is in removing an ecu it self that you are calling dismantling half the car! please shut up and mind your own business lipsrsealed , let honest and hard working people earn a living.Do not open your mouth and comment on what you dont know jare .
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by kablooee: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
hmm mm! after reading few of your posts, i was impressed, but now I am so disappointed, sienna only gave an opinion and before that, he clearly stated that he was not casting aspersions, Instead of just explaining which you did, you took it the other way round. Now let make you understand some basic things.

1. Siena lives in a country where technology is about 10-50yrs above our country Nigeria. so telling you that this cars can now be programmed using OBD port is not false.

2. I am also into Transponder Programming and keys and i can program the Chrysler keys you claim nobody can program in Nigeria.

3. I can program ML keys(any version) through OBD port in less than 20 secs. (you may which to send one of your clients down to give it a shot).

@get_am! I am just trying to make a point here, we ain't enemies aright? we could business together.
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2009
get_am!:

What is in removing an ecu it self that you are calling dismantling half the car! please shut up and mind your own business lipsrsealed , let honest and hard working people earn a living.Do not open your mouth and comment on what you dont know jare .

Your outburst will certainly earn you lots of customers - NOT.

To be successful in business, you have to learn one thing - tolerance.
Some of your own customers will sometimes challenge your ideas / way of working - will you insult them for asking questions?
You know nothing about me, I could well be a potential client, who knows?

Good luck in your business venture.
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by getam: 12:36am On Apr 03, 2009
Kaboolee if you want me to bow for the guy just because he is oyinbo with 50 years technology in his country that will never happen.What he is saying is that by removing the ecu of a car i am dismantling half the car imagine! its not like these ecu's are welded to the chasis of these cars,they have sockets you click the tabs and remove them even easier to fix them back, simple as ABC.I see no reason to sensationalise this

As for your claims you making ML keys in 20 seconds through the obd2 port My brother will all due respect to a fellow professional nairalander key master cheesy i will be believe that when i see that shocked shocked

Please if i may ask what type of transponders does the first generation ML mercedes's use.I will give you a hint its a fixed code transponder chip wink

Next question bro pls you sabi which frequency the ML key uses to communicate with the transmitter.

I just wan know if you school for this or if na just Mugu you be cheesy

As for chrysler cars which you sound like programming for you is like drinking pepper soup Well mr.kaboolee i can also programme chrysler keys what i can not do is get the skim pin codes from Chrysler,May be na Jazz you dey take get the codes i dont know

Even in u.s i believe professional lock smiths have still not over come this problem with chrysler they wont give the codes the car must be towed into the dealerships.I suppose by restricting these access codes they are helping to lower the cost of insuring these cars.Only god knows. grin

All what i said not with standing i still believe we can work together,let me know which state you are i get emails where i can not go i can hook you up with them cheesy

No grudges cool
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by getam: 1:19am On Apr 03, 2009
Hey if Any Nairalander is doubting who is saying the truth between me and my fellow naira lander Mr.Kaboolee regarding that its almost impossible to programme chrysler keys here in nigeria pls read this link.Even the Oga Progammers of the entire world, Advanced Diagnostics of U.K confirmed what i am saying.They say they dont release codes for even jobs they dispatch themselves in the united states,the car has to be towed in see http://hydekeys.com/CHRY_CAN01.html Its just recently that A.D Uk made a break through and even that its only limited to chrysler cars that uses CAN systems which i believe they started around year 2005 which the most common chrysler issues we get here are not.The most common chrysler wahala we come across is the Pt cruiser up to year 2003.
Besides Mr.Kaboolee you see even the advanced diagnostics U.K what they are saying is not that they will give you the skim pin codes to programme keys,what they are saying is that you get software that will make the cars (only limited to 2005 and above) not to ask for the codes only for the controller area network (CAN) chrysler cars.

Its important to note that this Advanced Diagnostics guys are the brains behind all the pirated programmers of this world.They spent millions on research and their products are available only to their registered lock smiths who by the way pay them average of $5,000 to $10,000 for a programmer and still have drop return wink every time they programme key by way of buying recharge cards for their programmers
That's why its not advisable to loose your keys for oyinbo land grin They will charge you your leg to programme one skim key for you shocked

mr.kABOOLEE as you can thats why i still have my reservations to your claim that making keys for chrysler is like drinking pepper soup for you.

Even for the Controller area network chrysler cars (2005 and above) i doubt if you will be throwing bundles of dollars $$$ to advanced diagnostics in this exchange rate just to programme chrysler keys.

No grudges cool

BUY ANY TYPE OF BRAIN BOX FOR YOUR CARS ESPECIALLY END OF DISCUSSION.WE HAVE HUNDREDS IN STOCKS. cheesy
Honda,Nissan,Chrysler etc cheesy cheesy cheesy !!! email: getamquick@yahoo.com
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2009
get_am!:

What he is saying is that by removing the ecu of a car i am dismantling half the car imagine! its not like these ecu's are welded to the chasis of these cars,they have sockets you click the tabs and remove them even easier to fix them back, simple as ABC.I see no reason to sensationalise this

That was a tongue-in-cheek comment - don't you get it?

Jeeze! Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill!
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by kablooee: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2009
@get_am! I programmed a 2006 chrysler key yesterday in surulere, in other to prove you wrong, I will do one for you free of charge, just send me the dump from the immo box attached to the ignition (Skreem) I'll give you the code in less than 10 mins.

CONDITION:- YOU MUST CREATE A POST LETTING EVERYBODY KNOW CHRYSLER CAN BE PROGRAMMED AND MY CLAIM IS RIGHT.

afterwards we shall do some-other business together
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by keyremotes(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

@ @get_am:
You can't know it all.

@ kablooee and Siena:
Some people won't just listen to others.

There is a saying in my place "a child who has not left his father's farm thinks that is the biggest place in the whole world. Until he goes out and sees bigger things with his eyes".

This topic enh, I will not say a word.
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by getam: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2009
Stop spitting rubbish Mr.Kaboolee.which chrysler 2006 you programmed yesterday.You were saying that you can programme in 20 seconds through the obd port why are you now talking of dump from the eeprom.I dont even think its possible to get the dump from eeproms of chrysler.If you said for any type of mercedes benze i wouldnt have doubted you. The only way you can get the codes is if you could get your get your hands on this programmer see link http://www.car-radio-decoding.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=18   this people are the only genuine guys that can help you extract those 4 digit codes sadly for the past 3 years the pin code extracting programmer is always out of stock.i doubt if they ever made it available.

and correction please mr.kabooleee the immobilizer module you were talking of above is called skim pronounced  (skĭm) not SKREEM as you dey call am above post.
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by LOISPMP(f): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2009
get_am!:

Kaboolee if you want me to bow for the guy just because he is oyinbo with 50 years technology in his country that will never happen.What he is saying is that by removing the ecu of a car i am dismantling half the car imagine! its not like these ecu's are welded to the chasis of these cars,they have sockets you click the tabs and remove them even easier to fix them back, simple as ABC.I see no reason to sensationalise this

As for your claims you making ML keys in 20 seconds through the obd2 port My brother will all due respect to a fellow professional nairalander key master cheesy i will be believe that when i see that shocked shocked

Please if i may ask what type of transponders does the first generation ML mercedes's use.I will give you a hint its a fixed code transponder chip wink

Next question bro pls you sabi which frequency the ML key uses to communicate with the transmitter.

I just wan know if you school for this or if na just Mugu you be cheesy

As for chrysler cars which you sound like programming for you is like drinking pepper soup Well mr.kaboolee i can also programme chrysler keys what i can not do is get the skim pin codes from Chrysler,May be na Jazz you dey take get the codes i dont know

Even in u.s i believe professional lock smiths have still not over come this problem with chrysler they wont give the codes the car must be towed into the dealerships.I suppose by restricting these access codes they are helping to lower the cost of insuring these cars.Only god knows. grin

All what i said not with standing i still believe we can work together,let me know which state you are i get emails where i can not go i can hook you up with them cheesy

No grudges cool

Yuk!!
This guy is too arrogant.
I wonder who will do business with this one.

At this rate he will beat up a customer who does not agree with him.

I will not come near you even if you were the ONLY key programmer left in Nigeria.

Before you drop here from wherever we had people like keyremotes and kablooee who are very civil in their approach.

YOU LANGUAGE IS ROTTEN AND VERY RUDE.
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by getam: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2009
ok lois love-vendor. You'd rather deal with dem kaboolee who will take your money and claim to do something they can not.Good luck grin

Atleast oga key remotes is honest he clearly states areas that are out side his domain and even offers to assist with phone numbers.

I respect that cool

And Please i beg you all lagos key programmers i am not even in lagos.So please no worry your selves wink
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by keyremotes(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
@get_am:
Nobody is worried about if you are based in Lagos or not.
Wisdom demands that you seriously look at what LOIS PMP has said about you.

I can tell you Nigerians do not want to deal with such.

Even if you were in Lagos, just as the sky is big enough for birds to fly and not crash into themselves the market in Lagos is quite huge. And as such only a greedy person will want it all to himself.

By the way, Kaboolee and I have met and we have and still collaborate because in business you cannot know everything.

All he has said here are things I can attest to. So, your doubting him does not change anything you know.

Siena is also a very knowledgeable person.

WE STOOP TO CONQUER!
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by getam: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2009
mr.kaboolee you want me to start a post for chrysler keys as a condition for business grin
you are the one who claim to do the keys you should start then we join cheesy

And like you said we are not enemies here.its beginning to sound like we are.Now reading the posts my self i guess i over reacted how ever its all for the good of every one. that way we learn from each other cheesy cheesy

I am not being arrogant far from that i just dont like the way i was being attcaked simply because i was trying to be honest.If they were trying to educate me i would have been happy and full of appreciation but they were trying to rubbish me.To show every one that i dont know what i am doing because sienna said so.
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2009
^^^ Oddly enough, no one was attacking you - I certainly wasn't.

I asked a simple question - one that potential clients would probably ask you, is your response the way you'd answer your clients?
Sure, I don't programme Mercedes / Chrysler / Toyota etc, but I do work extensively on VAG ECU's, including live mapping, so I have a fair idea of the inner workings.

I do have clients ask me questions, even challenge my knowledge, but it's all good, it doesn't bother me in the slightest - I either have the answers, or I don't. If I responded to them the way you did me, I doubt I'd see them again, or even have a decent client database to draw from.

Please read your first response, and you'll find it was nothing short of rude, no one else here has verbally abused anyone, except you.
Lastly, it takes a bigger man to admit he's made a mistake, and doesn't have all the answers he thinks he does - you can't base the knowledge of others on your own limitations, there are things you may not be able to do, that others may be quite competent at, and vice versa.

That's where pooled knowledge comes into play, it's called "commerce" or "networking."
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by getam: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2009
Pls to be honest siena my system of mercedes programming especially when keys are lost is usually by removing ecu's and to hear you say i am dismantling half of cars by doing that i felt i was being ridiculed. embarassed

However i guess i over reacted.

If all this argument was focused on educating rather than attacking we would all be better for it.

You see i deal with all kinds of cars my self,we are having issues with volkswagen Touareg clients.the pin codes we are getting doesnt seem to work.I wouldnt mind paying for those codes.I can paypal $20 each car to generate us pin by vin,what you think cheesy

No grudges cheesy
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by kablooee: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2009
get_am!:

Stop spitting rubbish Mr.Kaboolee.which chrysler 2006 you programmed yesterday.You were saying that you can programme in 20 seconds through the obd port why are you now talking of dump from the eeprom.I dont even think its possible to get the dump from eeproms of chrysler.If you said for any type of mercedes benze i wouldnt have doubted you. The only way you can get the codes is if you could get your get your hands on this programmer see link http://www.car-radio-decoding.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=18   this people are the only genuine guys that can help you extract those 4 digit codes sadly for the past 3 years the pin code extracting programmer is always out of stock.i doubt if they ever made it available.

and correction please mr.kabooleee the immobilizer module you were talking of above is called skim pronounced  (skĭm) not SKREEM as you dey call am above post.

1.     your question goes a long way to tell Nairalanders that you're a complete NOVICE and you need more education. I only said you should send me the dump via email so i could  give you your code by proxy.

2 [size=15pt]SKIM OR SKREEM?[/size][/size]

Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by familierl: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2009
embarassedget am! u need to humble urself, appologise and learn from the professionals.
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by getam: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2009
I never claimed to be a master of chrysler cars,its because i said i cant do chrysler keys that started the controversy in the first place with mr.kaboolee saying he can do in seconds.I never programme for chryslers.i'd rather stay with in the teriritory i am familiar with.So mr.kaboolee you can call me novice if you like i dont care.But if i may ask what does the skreem stands for is it not the sentry key remote entry module (skreem) what we were talking of is the sentry key immobilizer (skim) and how difficult its to get the access code pin.And i was not just saying what i was saying for the sake of singing here i proved beyond reasonable doubt as to why i stand by what i am saying http://hydekeys.com/CHRY_CAN01.html so what ever your opinion of me is only that, your opinion which is of no concern to me though because its not my area. smiley

Good luck with your chrysler endeavours cool

Your friend says he attests to what you are saying.No body can force me to believe anything.What im saying is i believe that when i see. grin
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by keyremotes(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2009
familierl:

embarassedget am! u need to humble urself, appologise and learn from the professionals.

Someone else has said the same thing LOIS-PMP said earlier.

You only want to hear yourself man.

Good Luck!!

I'm out of here.
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by FADAKA: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2009
Forumites, Can any of you guys cut me a key for 1999 FORD TAURUS?
The said vehicles is located here in Ibadan.
If yes, intrested keymaker should please post his/her reply here .
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by getam: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2009
@FADAKA did you lost all keys or just need an additional key.they are 2 diffrent things.
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by webmaster3: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2009
@get_am. I need transponder key for my 2003 Honda accord. The one i have is broken, so am using the spare. How mjuch will it cost me and how long will it take for it to be fixed.
Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by getam: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2009
@webmaster
It usually a matter of minutes to programme your key.How ever if you got a broken key,you only need to buy the key shell.the engine (transmitter) inside the key is still good.Carefully loose the key using a small screw driver there should be a small chip in a tiny housing (i.d 46 crypto) and a larger transmitter for the remotes.if they are all good which i believe they should be then all you need is a replacement shell which cost like 25% of the price of the key.Check your key and let me know please.
Also pls your location shocked

Re: Mercedes Smart Keys Honda Remote Keys All Kinds Of Brain Box Any Car! by FADAKA: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
@get_am, Yes I lost all the keys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 1998 Model V6 For Sale In Lagos / SOLD&&&&&&&&&&&SOLD&&&&&&&&&SOLD&&&&&&&&&&&&Marix 2005 / Toks 2006 Pontiac Vibe with Mint Leather and Alloy Wheels_______SOLD_______

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.