Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

This Video Made Me Cry! Denrele Pays Tribute 2 Goldie On Ndani TV (transciption) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Video Made Me Cry! Denrele Pays Tribute 2 Goldie On Ndani TV (transciption) (686 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz / “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Video Made Me Cry! Denrele Pays Tribute 2 Goldie On Ndani TV (transciption) by Kaymisola(f): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2013
This video made me cry , *wipes face*, Denrele said virtually everything - from her foray into music, her relationship with Prezzo, her relationship with Andre, her husband and the tribute he (Denrele) gave at the end - it was so emotional.
The video is a bit long, 16minutes but here are some of the major things he said about:
1.Goldie was actually planning to shoot a video with Ciara...
2. Her last words: Denrele, my friend had this kind of headache before she died, I don't want to die, pray for me
3. When she needed the celebration, nobody had time for her but now that she is dead, everyone is calling me for interviews and celebrating her, it's not fair
4. The Goldie on BBA was the real Goldie
5. She was drawn to Prezzo, he always made her laugh
6. She and her husband Andrew had a wonderful relationship...they were happy together! Every song Goldie did, her husband listened to it first and approved it...same for the videos, his opinion always mattered to Goldie...
7. What Goldie loved: Cooking, gist, fashion - she was crazy about fashion, she loved her make - up and her blonde hair, she loved jewelries, perfumes, gadgets....It got touching when he told Toolz that "Toolz I'm sorry I can't look you in the eyes please..." and Toolz held him..."awww" and then he said "Goldie if you are watching this right now, just know that you are the best friend I ever had, I swear it, I have never loved anyone like you..."
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/this-video-made-me-cry-denrele-pays.html

Re: This Video Made Me Cry! Denrele Pays Tribute 2 Goldie On Ndani TV (transciption) by splashbaby(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
Goldie saw and spoke her last words to Denrele before her demise...hmmmmm that dude shouldn't be the last one sees on a sick bed ooo...

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Don Jazzy / Five Teenage Girls ‘convert’ To Islam For Justin Bieber Tickets / Pic Of Robert Kiyosaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.