Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz (19335 Views)

Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar / “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by iamOdino(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Award winning Nollywood sweetheart, Rita Dominic, recently sat down with Beat FM's OAP and media personality Toolz for an exclusive sit down on the world according to Rita for Ndani TV’s "The Juice".
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, says she has decided to channel her efforts into acting and keep her relationship away from the press.

“I can’t imagine myself doing anything else apart from acting”.
The actress made this known on The Juice with Toolz, as she opened up about why she was discreet about her private life.

“I don’t talk about my personal life because some years ago, I was in this relationship that became public, and the press killed it! The relationship didn’t work out because of the press cos they put a lot of pressure on it.
“My second relationship that lasted for four years, we almost got married, then we broke up all of a sudden,” she said.

She was in another relationship that lasted a year. “With the break-up, I decided to pour my passion into producing great movies and I recently co-produced a movie, “The Meeting”, she noted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WRK5-sqoSg

http://www.egistonline.com/content/2013/09/05/watch-rita-dominic-ndani-tv-toolz-she-speaks-about-her-career-possibly-dating

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by russianmob27: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yuzedo where you dey Mr man angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by homesteady(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
I want to marry the man of my dreams and not the man nairalanders dream for me!!!! Quote of year

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by johnstar(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
undecided
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by badmeat(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
The press killed the relationshipsad,I decree that no press including nairaland will kill ur next maga,sorry husband to be in the name zebrudaya!amen

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
aww.
Keep on keeping on Rita.
The right man will come.
I knw

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by homesteady(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
The meeting!! I'm still looking for that film!!

She looks so beautiful as ever!! Great interview
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
AM IN LOVE WITH RITA DOMINIC...I WANT TO MARRY HER
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by SIRKOL(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
I made FP!! I made FP!! Thank u seun all ur doing" dancing azonto
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by kreamidiva(f): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yuzedo tins
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by johnstar(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
SIR KOL!:
I made FP!! I made FP!! Thank u seun all ur doing" dancing azonto
undecided
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by alaoeri: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
lorretta u: aww.
Keep on keeping on Rita.
The right man will come.
I knw
Yea the right man 'll come at 37.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by homesteady(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
I hope that 2nd person she is talking about is Chief Yuzedo oh!! gringringrin
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by SIRKOL(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
iamOdino: Award winning Nollywood sweetheart, Rita Dominic, recently sat down with Beat FM's OAP and media personality Toolz for an exclusive sit down on the world according to Rita for Ndani TV’s "The Juice".
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, says she has decided to channel her efforts into acting and keep her relationship away from the press.

“I can’t imagine myself doing anything else apart from acting”.
The actress made this known on The Juice with Toolz, as she opened up about why she was discreet about her private life.

“I don’t talk about my personal life because some years ago, I was in this relationship that became public, and the press killed it! The relationship didn’t work out because of the press cos they put a lot of pressure on it.
“My second relationship that lasted for four years, we almost got married, then we broke up all of a sudden,” she said.

She was in another relationship that lasted a year. “With the break-up, I decided to pour my passion into producing great movies and I recently co-produced a movie, “The Meeting”, she noted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WRK5-sqoSg

http://www.egistonline.com/content/2013/09/05/watch-rita-dominic-ndani-tv-toolz-she-speaks-about-her-career-possibly-dating
Rita u are too pretty to fink u aint getten married anymore, "I luv u, Nairalanders luvs u"the right time is the best time!!!
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
OKAY

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
“I want to marry the man of my dreams and not the man society dreams for me”–Rita Dominic 2013.

Well said.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Wow. A very interesting interview. The last statement killed it. Go Rita smiley

Toolz is an amazing interviewer. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Interview made me like her more smiley

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Smartiegurl(f): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Awwww! Worry less dearie, the right man is coming!
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yawssss......am just tired
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
ibkaye: Interview made me like her more smiley

Same.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by iLUMeN8(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
@loretta U. Nna mehn! Your cleavage fit make person go rob bank give you all the money ooo. Damn! I just dae wonder how the whole thing go look.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by IAMBREEZY: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ok o
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
After 3 yrs on NL I still don't know ow to post a comment or reply a thread....I wonder why
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Chinwem(f): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
Awwwww Rita you ve gone through so much. It is well......lovely interview , I could just feel the raw emotion
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by scudero(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
yeah thats good keeping thingz private[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Those shouting, at 37?? I no blame all of una. Must everybody get married sef, Naija mentality.

BTW at 37 she still looks waayy younger than MJ and Chika Ike that are claiming late twenties. Go girl. You rock! cool

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by iamswizz(m): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
last to comment.
Re: Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz by 80million1: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic / Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post / Rachael Okonkwo Rocks Hunter's Attire On Set (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.