Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Is The Custom List For 2013 Out? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The Custom List For 2013 Out? (1048 Views)

Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form For 2013 Out Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Custom List For 2013 Out? by ekemit(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
I met a bank manager who connected me to one of this high profile agent that help in securing job for people both in private and public sector he asked me to pay the sum of 500,000 i tried to bargain but he told me that it is nt his money he is jst an agent,he is only entittled to some percentage if the recruitment process is over i could not afford to pay the money because i was preparing for my wedding.After the wedding i was able to pay 150,000, unfortunately because of the scam that took place in the immigration he told me that those involve in shortlisting the names are scared of lossing their job uptil now i have not heard anything apart from that i should be patient and also be praying?please what are your suggestions?
Re: Is The Custom List For 2013 Out? by Uziehot(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
1 tin dat gets me angry abt some of u guys is dat wen u'r applying,u dn't tel anybody,bt wen u lose out on d race 2 get d job,u come here asking us some dir.ty & clueles question,pls ask d bank manager of d branch.
Re: Is The Custom List For 2013 Out? by Generaltos: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
ekemit: I met a bank manager who connected me to one of this high profile agent that help in securing job for people both in private and public sector he asked me to pay the sum of 500,000 i tried to bargain but he told me that it is nt his money he is jst an agent,he is only entittled to some percentage if the recruitment process is over i could not afford to pay the money because i was preparing for my wedding.After the wedding i was able to pay 150,000, unfortunately because of the scam that took place in the immigration he told me that those involve in shortlisting the names are scared of lossing their job uptil now i have not heard anything apart from that i should be patient and also be praying?please what are your suggestions?

Guy with dis kind of error it shows u r nt intelligent n u r clueless which automatically means u cannot join Customs- dis jet age u cld stoop so low n pay such an amount to get a job whn we kp on telling to beware of scammers--- so u kno nairalanders can profer solutions to ur problems b4 u went ahead n pay pls my advice 4 u is to take heart n kp praying to God to touch d so called "scammers heart" mumu
Re: Is The Custom List For 2013 Out? by kcpumpin(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
General tos:

Guy with dis kind of error it shows u r nt intelligent n u r clueless which automatically means u cannot join Customs- dis jet age u cld stoop so low n pay such an amount to get a job whn we kp on telling to beware of scammers--- so u kno nairalanders can profer solutions to ur problems b4 u went ahead n pay pls my advice 4 u is to take heart n kp praying to God to touch d so called "scammers heart" mumu

Hey you!! don't come here playing all self-informed and self-righteous.
Obviously u know little about how recruitment is done in the public govt domain.
In security Agencies recruitments like Customs and Immigration, there are 2 back doors. Either u know a godfather who secure u a slot (ie politician or military personnel, key elites) or u pay for slots that people are willing to sell. Even thogh so many people know this, we only pretend not to indicate that we know this.
But judging from the way u attacked the OP without any concrete advise, I doubt if u have the slightest idea of what goes on.
He paid for a slot, it may not be certain now given the tension around concerning job racketing and all but does that make his deal a scam? or does that make him a mumu?. May be u are d mumu here

U guys should be fully empathetic and reasonabble before you start cursing or demeaning people's action. What do u know about recruitment in customs. Do u think it is Shell abi Shevron that u write test and conduct interviews to be selected on merits. Of course Not. Yes it is sad that it is that way, but that's the status quo
Sure scam is everywhere but u cannot be sure this is yet a scam, given the reasons your agent gave u about the job scandal probes which is very valid.
U know none of these facts yet u deemed it fit to just turn on your opportunistic browser and started raining all manners of foolish talks on him..

@ Op ild advise u to go to the thread on Immigration/NDDC and loadge your concerns. Its a popular thread, u will see it in the first page of the job/vacancy section. U will get better help from there.
U are only narrating what several others have clearly done too.
Re: Is The Custom List For 2013 Out? by ekemit(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
anyway it is nt a scam because if i want the money i will get it because i know the man's office and he is not the type of person am just worried because it is taking a longer time am expecting he even told me that if the list is not out by the end of this month he will refund me my money but i dont want the money it is the job i need.am disappointed with the way you chose to profer solution to your fellow being by insulting me that is the last thing i will do because am cultured
Re: Is The Custom List For 2013 Out? by ekemit(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
Uziehot: 1 tin dat gets me angry abt some of u guys is dat wen u'r applying,u dn't tel anybody,bt wen u lose out on d race 2 get d job,u come here asking us some dir.ty & clueles question,pls ask d bank manager of d branch.
point of correction i have not lost out am just worried the list is taking so long and i will not want to disclose the bank manager branch or identity for security reason tnks
Re: Is The Custom List For 2013 Out? by ekemit(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
kcpumpin:

Obviously u know little about how recruitment is done in the public govt domain.
In security Agencies recruitments like Customs and Immigration, there are 2 back doors. Either u know a godfather who secure u a slot (ie politician or military personnel, key elites) or u pay for slots that people are willing to sell. Even thogh so many people know this, we only pretend not to indicate that we know this.
But judging from the way u attacked the OP without any concrete advise, I doubt if u have the slightest idea of what goes on.
He paid for a slot, it may not be certain now given the tension around concerning job racketing and all but does that make his deal a scam? or does that make him a mumu?. May be u are d mumu here

U guys should be fully empathetic and reasonabble before you start cursing or demeaning people's action. What do u know about recruitment in customs. Do u think it is Shell abi Shevron that u write test and conduct interviews to be selected on merits. Of course Not. Yes it is sad that it is that way, but that's the status quo
Sure scam is everywhere but u cannot be sure this is yet a scam, given the reasons your agent gave u about the job scandal probes which is very valid.
U know none of these facts yet u deemed it fit to just turn on your opportunistic browser and started raining all manners of foolish talks on him..

@ Op ild advise u to go to the thread on Immigration/NDDC and loadge your concerns. Its a popular thread, u will see it in the first page of the job/vacancy section. U will get better help from there.
tnks so much my bros and God bless u
Re: Is The Custom List For 2013 Out? by ekemit(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
kcpumpin:

tnks so much my bros and God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Fupre Call? / Zenith Bank And Other Banks / Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities (Experienced Marketing Executives Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.