Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates (38218 Views)

MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by rhymz(m): 6:28am On Apr 13, 2013
1121:
Bishop oyedepo said and I quote ' if u are not sent, u will soon be sent parking' so make sure God called u b4 u ventured into it. Church is not a social gathering or an elitist group
Pastor Oyedepo is a sweet talk conMan, who cares about his meaningless sound bites......scheeeew
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by biolabee(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2013
booqee: Ehn ehn..correct! Its better dan buying private jet. May God bless u sir..

Very true
At least this will trickle down and help the people better

Though I belive there are other uses of this dough but this is still laudable
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by akinloxd1: 6:39am On Apr 13, 2013
God wil bless him.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by jude33084(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2013
eforce:
This is the third time this is happening, so i don't think he is following anybody, He has always been a giver, he gave cars last year. and he does it because he is also a first class graduate from university of lagos.

What is there to defend? undecided

Not that he is criticising your pastor wink
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Applestorelagos(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2013
APPLE-STORE. For all your apple computers, iPad, iPod, iPhone. All apple laptop & iPad accessories. Repairs & warranty of all apple products.
Contact us at: 11 OTIGBA STREET 3rd FLOOR, OPP FIDELITY BANK OFF MEDICAL ROAD. IKEJA, LAGOS.
Tel: 08135268317,017938077,,08184215566
email:bobosas46@yahoo.com
www.pelfman..com
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by docchuks(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2013
Great post. please keep it up.
http://www.doublegist.com/
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by yokiti: 7:39am On Apr 13, 2013
rezzy: This made me remember my late sister. My mummy cried on friday because of this. My sister was supposed to be among them but she died three weeks before her graduation.
Sleep on MacVal

So sorry about this, may God comfort you people and as well, grant her eternal rest. Take heart my brother!

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by biolabee(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2013
Tbosch: I WILL GET MINE IN 2016, BY THEN IT WILL BE 2MILLION EACH

0.5m to 2m in 3 years?! By the law of Semi annual compounding thou shalt prevail cheesy cool
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2013
Whats wrong in Men of God buying private jets. wat about celebrities n other government who do same? Some of these Men Of God who acquire this jets have scholarship awards n other benefits for their students. must they announce it before u knw?

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2013
Whats wrong in Men of God buying private jets. wat about celebrities n other govt officials who do same? Some of these Men Of God who acquire this jets have scholarship awards n other benefits for their students. must they announce it before u knw?
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by yokiti: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2013
ericdry: this is just anoda proof dat....dis guyz are only human...pastors are trying to figure out life too...
they dont have all d answers....

why is this shit only happening now...

mfm has been a mighty church for over 10 yrs now...

all na wash... emotional blackmail.... the trend in these churches now is....lets give back...keep the customers (tithe paying and offering paying congregation) happy...so they'll keep coming back and giving us thier monies...

all na wash... no need to commend them...
this is normal for such a big community....

it is afterall the peoples moni dat is being given back to the people...

wassssshhh of liiiffffeee

what is the problem with you people sef? A little research about this man will change this your all na the same mantra. Even if you think they are using their members money, what stops you from starting you own church or have you heard that corporate affairs commission are not registering again? Channel your energy to your kleptomanic leaders who take all our resources giving back litttle or nothing at all in many cases.

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by 1121: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2013
With time, he will also fly jet and I won't pick offence at that. The gospel needs to be spread to every nook and crany of the world. Afterall som1 who gives out bicycles deserves a bike while som1 who gives out bikes deserves a car. In the same sense, olukoya who gives cars deserves a jet. God bless u sir. Am a lover of ur violent style of prayer and also enjoy ur teaching
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by lawizle(m): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2013
mysticgal: MFM here i come.

You ds olodo rabata...
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2013
E Be Like Say,Na MFM I Go Dey attend Now Jawe. #Chai Cc Money.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by lawizle(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2013
chuckdee4: Welldone to them but I reckon someone needs to look at other classes of graduates.
Everyone wants to employ or recognise the first class students, what about the others?

We all know some people come out with terrible results in uni because of issues beyond their control, persoanlly I would like to embark n a project with 3rd class capable students just to prove that that rejected rock can still be the cornerstone to any major establishment.

The stigma on students who made anything lower than a 2:1 is terrible, yes o there are some dullards in uni but trust everyone has something to contribute.

Seems you are a third class fellow...birds of same feather...
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by lawizle(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2013
big pastor: What if my GPA was 4.49?

Nah toh go baff ya head for Ogunpa be dat..
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by lawizle(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2013
Slickest:
Ripper u wan rip ma belle commot......wetin pass go cum gt

Nah slap
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by AlyricistLaura: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2013
Ok so what's this chart i am looking at up here at the top of the Page....

I am far to Intoxicated to Comprehend Such At The Moment.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by biolabee(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Ok so what's this chart i am looking at up here at the top of the Page....

I am far to Intoxicated to Comprehend Such At The Moment.

Gives a hot slap to open ya eye
cheesy tongue

It's just a bar chart showing respondents opinions of desired networks to migrate their numbers to if ncc releases number porting

#derailer
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2013
chuckdee4: Welldone to them but I reckon someone needs to look at other classes of graduates.
Everyone wants to employ or recognise the first class students, what about the others?

We all know some people come out with terrible results in uni because of issues beyond their control, persoanlly I would like to embark n a project with 3rd class capable students just to prove that that rejected rock can still be the cornerstone to any major establishment.

The stigma on students who made anything lower than a 2:1 is terrible, yes o there are some dullards in uni but trust everyone has something to contribute.
Good luck in your venture
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by oyinglory(f): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2013
gen2briz: For real abi.....

I'm sure ur name is Thomas
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Augustinaz(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2013
Diz gee is piled up. Imagine one nigga forking out forty milliyonz in deez austere times. Da guy got piles o shit me. Da guy got piles o shut. Plenty o Dem.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by vicworld: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2013
Download read this blog and start making automated money just read the blog and download moneygen software and start making easy totally free cash easy and simple
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by DoffMan2: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2013
abbk000: In his usual style of rewarding academic excellence, the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr. Daniel Olukoya, has splashed N40 million on members of the church who graduated with first class honors degree from different universities across the country.

The event which is third in the series made the 77 graduates smile home with N 500,000 each.
The previous first class graduates went home with a car each, but this year the number rose from 15 to 77 so Dr. Olukoya settled for cash, which they could use to further their education or start something.

The breakdown of the graduates showed that University of Lagos (UNILAG) top the list with 12 graduates which cut across various disciplines, followed by University of Ibadan with nine of such graduates while one is from Central University College, Accra, Ghana.

Speaking at the occasion, Pastor Shade Olukoya, who presented the award praised the graduates for dedication to their academic work and serving God at the same time.

According to her, the award was put in place to reward members of MFM who are dedicated to their academic work while also creating time to serve the Almighty God.

source: http://mosvinbami.com/2013/04/09/pastor-olukoya-of-mountain-of-fire-gives-n40m-to-first-class-graduates/

Mumu people! Na their money him dey return to dem, minus ..
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by SIRKOL(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2013
Dats my pastor
wink wink
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by rezzy: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2013
yokiti:

So sorry about this, may God comfort you people and as well, grant her eternal rest. Take heart my brother!

Thanks so much

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by graphicsplay: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
the_ripper2: Hmmmm, 3rd class suppose get 5k at least na.
A pat on the back for 3rd class, literally speaking
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by tomzman: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
This is laudable. MFM is a church I really respect. I hear the church is also building a research centre or so in UNILAG. Kudos to Olukoya. Other pastors should emulate this man instead of lavishing money on private jets while many members of their church live on less than $2 per day..
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by ericdry: 2:56am On Apr 14, 2013
yokiti:

what is the problem with you people sef? A little research about this man will change this your all na the same mantra. Even if you think they are using their members money, what stops you from starting you own church or have you heard that corporate affairs commission are not registering again? Channel your energy to your kleptomanic leaders who take all our resources giving back litttle or nothing at all in many cases.

1) this thread should have read.... The church of God gives back....simple... Where did olukoya get 40 million? Is he a thief. None of Gods disciples ever made moni from d gospel ooo....even books/letters wey dem write...dem no sell..
Forget about being like christ...tell ur pastors to try being like his disciples...if dey can even manage to swing dat...we'll be fine.

2) this country does not need any more churches.....it haf do. Bout 2 in my street...schools sef no reach 2 for my street...clinic no reach 1....me thinks u need to calm down and drink some water

3) i dont need to research d man. Im not star-struck.. He's like ev1 else whose church seeks expansion. He's after growth of his customer base...not propagation of d gospel...

Ask urself...wen dey open a new branch in a new area. ..why dont they call it redeemed cristian fellowship....cos dey are in direct competition wit redeemed and co......wash ya face wit water....
Churches like mfm, banks and gsm companies....wat are d similarities.....wat are d diffrences.....

One tin is common.....they are all companies/brands...

So stop ur naivity...know wat to xpect from a church. PACKAGED HOPE.

Faith shudnt be for sale.

And if dis my 3am lecture doesnt wake u up?

Niggur.....YOU ARE TOO FAR GOOOOONNNNEEEE
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by FOLLEY20(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
baseg25: God bless dr dk olukoya,
Amen. But do you know that some denominations do similar thing or more & yet did not publish such to d public?
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by liveogd(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
This what we want these men of God to do not buying private jets ONLY

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Should People Fall Down When A Pastor Lays Hand On Them?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52