Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374629 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2017
profstar:

Did you just say "wasn't crap"? I predicted the crap thing last week. The most annoying thing in a movie is when you can tell the end from the very begining, it means the storyline is poor and that makes it a pre-teen show.

Pre-teen....lmfao.....but you know they were good all the way from season 1-2.....

And r dy nt d same pple doing arrow ni...ayam nuh understanding oh...watz going on?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
I knew it....that detective guy abi....d guy dah talks with oliver almost every time is Prometheus....

Arrow is just flowing

Unlike flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
I knew it....that detective guy abi....d guy dah talks with oliver almost every time is Prometheus....

Arrow is just flowing

Unlike flash
but guy i no like that twist abeg. The thing make sense oh but mhen, i d0n too like the Adrian chase character and actor.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Minemrys:

but guy i no like that twist abeg. The thing make sense oh but mhen, i d0n too like the Adrian chase character and actor.

Me sef....e make sense as na d guy but....e pain me sha....ezz only dem dah know why e wan kill oliver so badly......

Till March 15 sha....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by maybrowne(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
maybrowne:
Am I the only feeling like Adrian (the District Attorney) is actually Prometheus

Turns out I was right after all...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Me sef....e make sense as na d guy but....e pain me sha....ezz only dem dah know why e wan kill oliver so badly......

Till March 15 sha....
wawu! Arrow is Taking a Leave too?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by henrygold100: 1:18am On Mar 03, 2017
Pls I want to download arrow s4 e1. Can anyone help me with link... HD preferably
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2017
They should've left Adrian Chase as Vigilante not Prometheus...He would've been a bad good guy...
nani667:
the Part Barry Vibrated a while Bus with People inside and phased through the wall... am I the only one that thinks that's Utter Shite ?
It's actually within his capabilities...speed force and all... The show just keeps retconning him on a regular...
Gmajor:

not to mention that the Gorrilas will leave the Human beings in earth 2 and go all the way to earth 1 to attack them. why?
does that even make sense to them?
Grodd wanted to attack earth 1 not all the gorillas and that's why he needed Barry's help to take out Solovar...a gorilla coup of some sort...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2017
superfelix:

wawu! Arrow is Taking a Leave too?

Yah oh...deyve released like 6 episodes non stop... Deyve tried na
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Yah oh...deyve released like 6 episodes non stop... Deyve tried na
yea
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Who saw the new speedster of Earth 19?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
RinzyReviews:

purple light dude
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2017
RinzyReviews:
Accelerated Man
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obafemee80(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2017
Read Sean Poague Is the Accelerated Man From Earth-19
Savitar is back.
Episode 15 is going to be hot.

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2017
ricky8996:
Accelerated Man

Yes. Accelerated man.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2017
obafemee80:
Read Sean Poague Is the Accelerated Man From Earth-19
Savitar is back.
Episode 15 is going to be hot.

His costume is so cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2017
gamyy:

purple light dude
I don't think we're talking about the same person?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lol..
Wally is stil a Kid, He shouldn't been thinking of Aving a Girlfriend...

Dude was kidnapped by Zoom yesterday, Savitar today,.. only God knws who will kidnap him Tomorrow....

Lol cheesy cheesy . na joke oh!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
superfelix:
Lol..
Wally is stil a Kid, He shouldn't been thinking of Aving a Girlfriend...

Dude was kidnapped by Zoom yesterday, Savitar today,.. only God knws who will kidnap him Tomorrow....

Lol cheesy cheesy . na joke oh!

Funny enough his part of the movie is the only thing interesting to watch with his cool love life. Unlike Barry that kisses weirdly every time.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
profstar:

Funny enough his part of the movie is the only thing interesting to watch with his cool love life. Unlike Barry that kisses weirdly every time.

Abi oh....I notice it every time... Like e likes iris mouth pass the film....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Talia Al Ghul will be present in the next arrow episode... I think there's a twist to that Prometheus thing...

Talia Al Ghul told Arrow that Prometheus calls himself Adrian Chase so it's possible that the real Adrian Chase is Viligante and Prometheus basically stole his identity just like when Hunter Zolomon stole Jay Garrick's identity in Flash S02.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Phi001:
Talia Al Ghul will be present in the next arrow episode... I think there's a twist to that Prometheus thing...

Talia Al Ghul told Arrow that Prometheus calls himself Adrian Chase so it's possible that the real Adrian Chase is Viligante and Prometheus basically stole his identity just like when Hunter Zolomon stole Jay Garrick's identity in Flash S02.

I don't really understand you...but they showed his face.....he might have stolen the identity but...how did he steal Adrian's Face?....cause Prometheus was shown as Adrian.... Except that's not even Adrian chase@all......
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
RinzyReviews:

I don't think we're talking about the same person?

his streak color na
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jokerman(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Phi001:

Adrian chase is Prometheus, he even kidnap Suzzy at the end of the last episode, except the real adrian chase doesnt have that face....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I don't really understand you...but they showed his face.....he might have stolen the identity but...how did he steal Adrian's Face?....cause Prometheus was shown as Adrian.... Except that's not even Adrian chase@all......
Possibly this...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
I believe Adrian is Not Prometheus.. reason being the way his identity was Revealed, on d other hand he might be Prometheus bcuz of D Prometheus Tune/sound that was played wen he was talking to Susan and he knew when Dinah(new canary) took d broken visor of D Vigilante at d SCPD!..

But who's that Vigilante?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
RinzyReviews:

His costume is so cool.
I think earth 19 is the home of cool peeps..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2017
i know Barry didn't want to kill Grod for the sake for keeping his hands clean, but why on earth did he plead for Grod's life to be spared and even ask to keep him on earth 1. that scene was the most frustrating to me. Grod is just a f**kin animal, should have killed him on point.

Now lets just wait for him to escape again next season and give us another shitty CGI episode.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Norman4real:
i know Barry didn't want to kill Grod for the sake for keeping his hands clean, but why on earth did he plead for Grod's life to be spared and even ask to keep him on earth 1. that scene was the most frustrating to me. Grod is just a f**kin animal, should have killed him on point.

Now lets just wait for him to escape again next season and give us another shitty CGI episode.

Lol...omo...you no wait pass Me oh.....

Lyla delivered grodd to argus abi ?

Watching flash with 0% concentration nowadays.....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Norman4real:

Isnt that what heroes do, infact Harambe that was dragging a child werent a lotta people complaining/campaigning online that he shouldn't have been killed. Because its an animal so one can kill it doesn't sell among every one.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

Isnt that what heroes do, in fact Harambe that was dragging a child werent a lotta people complaining/campaigning online that he shouldn't have been killed. Because its an animal so one can kill it doesn't sell among every one.
Lol, Harambe was just a dumb animal. Grod is an intelligent villainous animal. Why did Barry plead for his life, it makes no sense considering that flash himself said Grod keeps getting smarter and more dangerous every time. This grod episode was total bullshit and did not in any way help with their attempts to stop Savitar, apart from now having Jesse Quick available full time.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol...omo...you no wait pass Me oh.....

Lyla delivered grodd to argus abi ?

Watching flash with 0% concentration nowadays.....
I thought I was the only one Oo, I was even fast forwarding annoying part, like when Iris is about to give Barry pep talk grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.