Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539918 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bobankky: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lets See Who Is Watching The Latest DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

Fellow Nairalander's its with.great pleasure sharing news of the lastest DSTV/GOTV Channnel 118/13 Telemundo.Trust have stayed glued to my screen since d lauch of the channel and every of there soapies are so on point.Am so addicted.....Tell me friends,which is your favourite amongs all.. Precious Rose, My heart beats for Lola, Behind closed doors and Aurora..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by fuckluv(f): 3:35am On Sep 10, 2013
I never knew i have someone who shared the same interest with me on this. smiley Infact I'm so loving these soaps that i hate missing out on any episode.
♍♈ faves are Aurora, ♍♈ hearts beat for Lola and Precious Rose kiss kiss kiss
I just detest Behind close doors cos it's full of old people and not lively.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bobankky: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2013
fuckluv: I never knew i have someone who shared the same interest with me on this. smiley Infact I'm so loving these soaps that i hate missing out on any episode.
♍♈ faves are Aurora, ♍♈ hearts beat for Lola and Precious Rose kiss kiss kiss
I just detest Behind close doors cos it's full of old people and not lively.
i tell you....i barely watch other stations even sometimes i feel they just continue new episodes..all of the soapies are fun watching

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by quin9(f): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
Me!!! Infact am watching Right now as I type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
I am too, I look forward to new episodes of Aurora the most, I like My heart beats for Lola too. As for Behind closed doors, I was interested at first, until it got very annoying..especially that one tripping for Gonzalo (can't remember her name) she's freaking annoying, she behaves like a mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by fuckluv(f): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
bobankky: i tell you....i barely watch other stations even sometimes i feel they just continue new episodes..all of the soapies are fun watching
Yeah but I love the fact that they replay it cos I mostly missed out on d previous ones so this got me back on track.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by fuckluv(f): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
@Bolushalom, u are right, that Behind close doors sucks! And to think that it's the only un-interesting one that consume much time.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by UjSizzle(f): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
You guys are all Phillipino/Mexican telenovella groupies huh? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
I just love the new station, another reason to renew my subscription monthly kudos to DSTV. My favourite is Precious Rose. The others ok for me, Aurora has a weak storyline infact the theme song is better than the soap itself & the song also beat the other 3. Pilar Ruiz is the annoying character in Behind closed doors, always crying & acting nervous all the time. So many annoying characters in BCD but i still prefer it to Aurora.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ogtavia(m): 4:46am On Sep 13, 2013
How do u guys enjoy watching those crap they show on dt TV station,.synced language is the most annoying,why cant they speak english instead of speaking latin,spanish or whatever is it they are speaking and translating it in english..i dont care about the storyline but d whole concept doesnt appeal to me at all at all at all at all....

8 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Tymix419(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
I love Aurora,
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lertee(f): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
I love the channel die,chai those people are romantic. I am not sure I even have a favorite.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2013
I love aurora ,precious Rose and my heart beats for lola- the characters are superb. Am such an addict!!!!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Me! Me! Me! following my heart beats for lola and behind closed doors bumper to bumper.I virtually countdown to 5pm everyday except for saturdays and sundays.Love the childish love play between lola volcan and andree.I regret not following aurora.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Praise5: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
I'm watching my heart beats for lola right now. its so engaging!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2013
C'est moi:
Me! Me! Me! following my heart beats for lola and behind close doors bumper to bumper.I virtually countdown to 5pm everyday except for saturdays and sundays.Love the childish love play between lola volcan and andree.I regret not following aurora.

U can still follow it. I cn tell u all u'v missed
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2013
Tymix419: I love Aurora,
I watch it but do not like the fact that it has a very weak storyline. Aurora had to die in a car crash can u imagine? The heroine died? The writer is even confused with who to present as its hero in the drama between Lorenzo & Martin.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bummielaby(f): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
I can't bear to miss an episode of My hearts beats for Lola, I like precious rose too. They keep me glued to Telemundo.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nayimi:

U can still follow it. I cn tell u all u'v missed
You'd do that for me? I'm all eyes.thanks.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
C'est moi:
Hello everyone! Pls,does anyone have the link to the soundtrack to 'My heart beats for lola'? I've searched and searched,couldn't find it.Was lucky to get the name of the musician.....his name is Joacquin Fernandez.Thank you in anticipation.
You are wrong! Jencarlos Canela performed the theme song (soundtrack) for MHBFL. He played the role of Andrê Santa Cruz in the telenovela & is also a musician in real life.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
larrybabe: You are wrong! Jencarlos Canela performed the theme song (soundtrack) for MHBFL. He played the role of Andrê Santa Cruz in the telenovela & is also a musician in real life.
If i'm wrong,then do me the favour of checking out the name of the musician again anytime it's scrolling out names on your tv.I saw it wit my korokoro eyes......Joacquin 'Joaco' Fernandez.You maybe right though but that was what i saw.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
C'est moi:

If i'm wrong,then do me the favour of checking out the name of the musician again anytime it's scrolling out names on your tv.I saw it wit my korokoro eyes......Joacquin 'Joaco' Fernandez.You maybe right though but that was what i saw.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
C'est moi:

You saw wrong my dear, why argue when you can easily google for correct info & even download the soundtrack?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
larrybabe: You are wrong! Jencarlos Canela performed the theme song (soundtrack) for MHBFL. He played the role of Andrê Santa Cruz in the telenovela & is also a musician in real life.
Na wa o..who woulda known d "andre" dude could sing like dat?I love d track.Also found out that
Santiago Siller Rodriguez a.k.a "Martin Lobos" sang the "Aurora" soundtrack.
All these Mexican actors r talented in both areas .
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
larrybabe: You saw wrong my dear, why argue when you can easily google for correct info & even download the soundtrack?
I googled it.Found nothing much.You may be right like i said.Their actors and actresses are versatile.Like the episode i watched yesterday,andree and lola jumping down from an helicopter with a parachute.thanks all the same.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Stunner1(f): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
finally i found a thread on telemundo yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...... i love andre n lola wink

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2013
my entire family is watching telemundo like there's no tomorrow!!! and we all agree on one thing, arora and my heart beats for lola are the worst shows on there!!! especially arora!!! precious rose and behind closed doors are the best!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2013
robian1: my entire family is watching telemundo like there's no tomorrow!!! and we all agree on one thing, arora and my heart beats for lola are the worst shows on there!!! especially arora!!! precious rose and behind closed doors are the best!!!!
I'm telling you,'Behind closed doors' is very very captivating and full of suspense.I wonder why peeps have refused to watch it.The Aldofor and Leonardo saga is enough to drive one crazy.I find 'Precious Rose' kinda boring so i opted for 'My heart beats for Lola',concentrating on only those two so as not to mix them up.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2013
C'est moi:

I'm telling you,'Behind closed doors' is very very captivating and full of suspense.I wonder why peeps have refused to watch it.The Aldofor and Leonardo saga is enough to drive one crazy.I find 'Precious Rose' kinda boring so i opted for 'My heart beats for Lola',concentrating on only those two so as not to mix them up.
lol.... Well different strokes for different folks! Precious Rose is the best in my own opinion. The Adolfo & Leonardo saga, here is the gist..... Adolfo killed his brother Leonardo & now he is pretending to be his slowpoke brother Leonardo just to carryout revenge on the Conde family.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
larrybabe: lol.... Well different strokes for different folks! Precious Rose is the best in my own opinion. The Adolfo & Leonardo saga, here is the gist..... Adolfo killed his brother Leonardo & now he is pretending to be his slowpoke brother Leonardo just to carryout revenge on the Conde family.
Yea,figured it out yesterday wen Lydia moved close to the supposed Leonardo and screamed 'He's not Leonardo'.Wonder why he had to kill his own blood.thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.