Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375143 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lumeday:
grin
grin

Loool...and Rene to Onisha. You dey para oo. Yeah! It'd take a while. He'd probably mend that side with him being the mayor.

Lol...I para pass para oh......

Thought oliver was the boss....till I met the god of bosses.....

#Prometheuslike....#belikeprometheus.......

He'll resign from being mayor.....watch and see grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kindly read RR's review for Arrow S05 E17 https://rinzyreviews./2017/03/24/tv-review-arrow-s05-e17/
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lumeday(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I think you might be right. He even once said the end of his administration might be near. Prometheus is always at least 10steps ahead when it comes to planning. Whereas, Oliver usually plans when the need arises.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lumeday:

I think you might be right. He even once said the end of his administration might be near. Prometheus is always at least 10steps ahead when it comes to planning. Whereas, Oliver usually plans when the need arises.

A billion steps.... P.O.C
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lumeday:

and Oliver will always win. Am Team Oliver. Any0ne that supports pr0metheus has failed this city. He deserves an arrow in him. Lols. 0n a serious n0te, i have a feeling Anatoly Knyazev might die or he and Ollie may end up becoming enemies. Remember, Knyazev still has a legacy as a villain, kgb. So i prefer it best he dies than bec0me a villain. I love his friendship with Oliver.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol...I para pass para oh......

Thought oliver was the boss....till I met the god of bosses.....

#Prometheuslike....#belikeprometheus.......

Prometheus is hands down the coldest villian in all 5 seasons of Arrow. The guy makes me genuinely scared.

The flashbacks are finally making sense since forever.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Next episode should be interesting..

Am sure team arrow get stiff neck., they wont allow Oliver to shut Down...

Prometheus did a great Job, mehn.. Oliver dey Beg!.. I even think Prometheus even killed Evelyn ni... Oliver suffer for dis episode oh.

Lol.. Oliver gan, during his discussion with Anatoly, he said... D Hood killed Kovar and Not Him..well, He did a great job spliting himself into two tho! cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lumeday(m): 4:10am On Mar 25, 2017
superfelix:

Prometheus did a great Job, mehn.. Oliver dey Beg!.. I even think Prometheus even killed Evelyn ni... Oliver suffer for dis episode oh.

Lol.. Oliver gan, during his discussion with Anatoly, he said... D Hood killed Kovar and Not Him..well, He did a great job spliting himself into two tho! cheesy

I watched the next episode trailer...oh boy! Oliver hit Diggle in the face sef. And hope you remember that Kovar didn't later die. He woke up and Merlyn was present
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by xxxhotguy: 6:15am On Mar 25, 2017
i like arrow more..i have been watching this series since its starting
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Yonce:

Prometheus is hands down the coldest villian in all 5 seasons of Arrow. The guy makes me genuinely scared.

The flashbacks are finally making sense since forever.

Lol...hell yeah....

The flashbacks did confuse me........

Well...till this latest awesome episode....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2017
Minemrys:

and Oliver will always win. Am Team Oliver. Any0ne that supports prometheus has failed this city. He deserves an arrow in him. Lols. 0n a serious n0te, i have a feeling Anatoly Knyazev might die or he and Ollie may end up becoming enemies. Remember, Knyazev still has a legacy as a villain, kgb. So i prefer it best he dies than bec0me a villain. I love his friendship with Oliver.
Anatoly can't be KGB...his storyline is way off...my money is on Kovar
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2017
but Oliver used to be a psychopath ooo...

he skinned a dude...I couldn't even watch that part...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Posman(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Lumeday:

I watched the next episode trailer...oh boy! Oliver hit Diggle in the face sef. And hope you remember that Kovar didn't later die. He woke up and Merlyn was present

could explain y Merlin hated him from season 1
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Minemrys:

and Oliver will always win. Am Team Oliver. Any0ne that supports pr0metheus has failed this city. He deserves an arrow in him. Lols. 0n a serious n0te, i have a feeling Anatoly Knyazev might die or he and Ollie may end up becoming enemies. Remember, Knyazev still has a legacy as a villain, kgb. So i prefer it best he dies than bec0me a villain. I love his friendship with Oliver.

we are Prometheus... and we are coming for you.....

oliver is a failure.... total failure.....

we'll be there...we've always been dre

#Prometheuslike #belikeprometheus #prometheus is boss
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2017
superfelix:

lol.....dey will split pa....dey wee scatter.....

Felicity wee kukuma go and join dem hackers......

Renée tho...."I'm gonna kill you"...."in ways that are hard""

lol
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Last episode of The Flash was lit! Musicals? Who would have thought Barry and Kara too had fine treasures hidden in the walls of their lungs?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lumeday:

yeah! but Merlyn still don't knw Oliver was arrow til almost d end of season 1... next episode title is Disbanded..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol.....dey will split pa....dey wee scatter.....

Felicity wee kukuma go and join dem hackers......

Renée tho...."I'm gonna kill you"...."in ways that are hard""

lol
Lol.. it's true o.. They will over scatter sef.. next episode title is Disbanded...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Fkforyou(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Apart from Slade Wilson, no one has ever come close to breaking Oliver the way Prometheus did... cheesy

Thumbs up to that Niggar men!

All hail Prometheus, Slayer of Oliver Queen. cool

And why is everyone drooling over the last episode of Flash, to me that was the worst episode ever, I mean Savitar is threatening them and they still have time to sing, like seriously. ? undecided

I swear, I was so bored of it, I even regretted downloading that episode. Thank God for Arrow coming to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

we are Prometheus... and we are coming for you.....
oliver is a failure.... total failure.....
we'll be there...we've always been dre

#Prometheuslike #belikeprometheus #prometheus is boss
SAMBHOSS, you have failed this city! <shoots arrow>
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jokerman(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Prometheus wey Green arrow go later flog... na im una dey praise... OK o

Actually Prometheus reminds me of Heath Ledger's Joker and how he dealt with Batman... grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kharyode(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
NAwa for Flash Ooo.... So he can't date iris cos he need to deal with something.. . Ok..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Minemrys:

SAMBHOSS, you have failed this city! <shoots arrow>

Dodges arrow....shoots five.......
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fkforyou:
Apart from Slade Wilson, no one has ever come close to breaking Oliver the way Prometheus did... cheesy

Thumbs up to that Niggar men!

All hail Prometheus, Slayer of Oliver Queen. cool

And why is everyone drooling over the last episode of Flash, to me that was the worst episode ever, I mean Savitar is threatening them and they still have time to sing, like seriously. ? undecided

I swear, I was so bored of it, I even regretted downloading that episode. Thank God for Arrow coming to the rescue.

Agreed...arrow was lit!!!!!

Flash was also good na..... Just to make smbdy laff
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
we all know dah Prometheus will fall...its just a matter of tym...

actor no dy die, actor no dy lose

Oliver will be back even if d team may not be
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jokerman:
Prometheus wey Green arrow go later flog... na im una dey praise... OK o

Actually Prometheus reminds me of Heath Ledger's Joker and how he dealt with Batman... grin

You sabi..

I'd still rate prometheus behind Ras al ghul and Deathstroke(they have been powered down in d series) and also Damien Darkh ...

Prometheus plays a great role in the "fall and rise of the green arrow" cos GA is coming back stronger..

Ras and Deathstroke are among the most badass and feared villians in the whole of DC universe..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by stonemind(f): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
The flash back ain't making sense to me cuz i could remember in season 1 oliver was rescued in the island so i don't just understand this Russia stuff
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
stonemind:
The flash back ain't making sense to me cuz i could remember in season 1 oliver was rescued in the island so i don't just understand this Russia stuff

From the island na....that's where his adventures started...

Tz kinda hard to explain......
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by stonemind(f): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

From the island na....that's where his adventures started...

Tz kinda hard to explain......
He was rescued in the island not Russia, try and season 1 again
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Titidi(f): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
stonemind:

I think he went back to the Island when he was ready to go back to America, so people would think he was trapped on the Island for five years(reason for the rough bears)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by stonemind(f): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Titidi:

I think he went back to the Island when he was ready to go back to America, so people would think he was trapped on the Island for five years(reason for the rough bears)

Make sense
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
stonemind:

Make sense
bros, do u expect them to sp0on feed you with everything? It was stated time without number in season 1 that Oliver was bratva captain, he met Anatoly and they were friends and he understood russia which Walter menti0ned saying oliver never had russia classes in college during the pilot epis0de. How do you expect all these to have happened if oliver was never in russia and was on lian yu? Oliver even told diggle he didn't spend all 5 years on the island in season 2 or 3. Don't wait for them to read everything on screen just like that. The fun in watch!ng a m0vie is following the story and c0ming with other theories yourself. Thats imagination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.