Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375678 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Phi001:

La spoiler lipsrsealed

Julian is too short...they used a tall actor...
its julian. And i need n0t remind you that they used a lean actor for the man in the ir0n mask in S2 who later turned out to be Henry's double. And Henry's actor aint lean fr0m what i remember. So, it makes no sense going by the stunt actor used for the scenes.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Teewhydalegend: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
It cant be julian cause he was at star labs when Savitar escaped from the speed force
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Phi001:

I saw something along these lines on either av club or ign

Took it from YouTube
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Gmajor:

why would wally want to kill his sister?
if his back is broken, how then did he manage to step out of the suit when the episode ended?
also, remember that Savitar is said to be the first speedster.

Savitar is from the future, far future
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
100naira:
^^^^^^^

I disagree, remember in 2024, future Barry had already locked Savitar in the speed force while wally was at home paralyzed and catatonic. The beef that Savitar have with flash is that he locked him in the speed force for so long.

SAMBHOSS:
So wally killed his own sis.....even If tz an older wally...

Nah...not wally@all.....

Two people ....either Ronnie or Harrison wells.....

All I know izz dht tz someone who knows everything about dem.......

What better explains his inability to speak even after 8 years. Savitar took his speed, and broke his back, you wantu tell me 5yrs is not enough for recovery? Even after 7yrs, he is still the same thing, the same way, even abandoned his father.

He's too shocked to realize that he is Savitar, and that he killed his sister with his own hands albeit his future self.

One of you would suffer a fate worse than death......Wally
One of you would betray the others.....Caitlin
One of you would survive my wrath.......Bar
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2017
Teewhydalegend:
It cant be julian cause he was at star labs when Savitar escaped from the speed force
So was Hunter zolomon when z0om killed him. So was Dr. Wells when RF was caught in star labs.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2017
superfelix:

Amen! cheesy

Prometheus was on Break on this week on Arrow...

i hope he turn up next week.

OMG!!!....you never watch next week trailer... chai....

he trapped them in......No way out...and No way in....

Felicity is now crippled again.......it was an EMP explosion.....

chai....#PrometheusLikeNoVillian
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2017
oya oya oya.....if u think/know savitar is Barry...write in red colour

if tz Julian... write "Julian" in green
if tz HR.....write in "black" (default)
if tz Ronnie....write with emojis in front
if tz wally.....write wally with 1 emoji....
if tz Retina....just put .......
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
oya oya oya.....if u think/know savitar is Barry...write in red colour

if tz Julian... write "Julian" in green
if tz HR.....write in "black" (default)
if tz Ronnie....write with emojis in front
if tz wally.....write wally with 1 emoji....
if tz Retina....just put .......
lol, na eye lashes...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Minemrys:

lol, na eye lashes...

lol....she's just spoiling the plot.....d days of retina South are numbered......savitar shld jst get this over with....and kill her ooo
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by 100naira(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2017
barackodam:

What better explains his inability to speak even after 8 years. Savitar took his speed, and broke his back, you wantu tell me 5yrs is not enough for recovery? Even after 7yrs, he is still the same thing, the same way, even abandoned his father.

He's too shocked to realize that he is Savitar, and that he killed his sister with his own hands albeit his future self.

One of you would suffer a fate worse than death......Wally
One of you would betray the others.....Caitlin
One of you would survive my wrath.......Bar
Wally can't be Savitar, Savitar knows a lot about team flash than wally.

And remember wally's spine was shattered which will be impossible to heal from and the guy that walked out of the Savitar armor suit isn't paralyzed.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol....she's just spoiling the plot.....d days of retina South are numbered......savitar shld jst get this over with....and kill her ooo

We both know she won't die, not this season
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by 100naira(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2017
@barackodam also it could be that wally saw Jesse's death and coupled with the death of Iris, it broke him. Remember that Savitar told Jesse that he has plans for her.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2017
100naira:
@barackodam also it could be that wally saw Jesse's death and coupled with the death of Iris, it broke him. Remember that Savitar told Jesse that he has plans for her.

Jesse didn't die, not this season.

Except it's next
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by 100naira(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2017
barackodam:

Jesse didn't die, not this season.

Except it's next
according to what Cisco said, wally confronted Savitar after Iris's death which could be days or months or even a year. Cisco said that he went after Savitar alone one night which means that it wasn't the night of Iris's demise. Putting it into your logic based on the future, it could be the months before next season/next season itself or the season after.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

OMG!!!....you never watch next week trailer... chai....

he trapped them in......No way out...and No way in....
Felicity is now crippled again.......it was an EMP explosion.....
chai....#PrometheusLikeNoVillian
Jeesu! Hail Prometheus! cry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm! Saviter the god of speed himself..

Saviter is from the Future and most be an Old Man, he said to KFrost... "Do not Fear my child".

Saviter is not Julian... Julian is present in 2024.. and Barry has already trapped him in d speed force.

Saviter is not Wally, same explanation. He isnt HR as well... They were all Present in 2024.

Who is Saviter? Maybe Ronnie? is he from the Future?...

Next Episode ans this question!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
superfelix:

Jeesu! Hail Prometheus! cry

He'll die....we all know that...na bcus na film...good always win.....

But the mark #WeArePrometheus will inflict......

Will never be forgotten....

#HailPrometheus....

Thanks fr dah word grin cheesy grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
superfelix:
Hmm! Saviter the god of speed himself..

Saviter is from the Future and most be an Old Man, he said to KFrost... "Do not Fear my child".

Saviter is not Julian... Julian is present in 2024.. and Barry has already trapped him in d speed force.

Saviter is not Wally, same explanation. He isnt HR as well... They were all Present in 2024.

Who is Saviter? Maybe Ronnie? is he from the Future?...

Next Episode ans this question!

Lol....I think he's old because he's the first....maybe around 2400 B.C.E.....tho he knows d future.....

Lol....he talks like Apocalypse...
Savitar-- " fear not my child"
Apocalypse---"Why do you enslave yourself, my child"

Awon ancient beings..... grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

He'll die....we all know that...na bcus na film...good always win.....

But the mark #WeArePrometheus will inflict......

Will never be forgotten....
#HailPrometheus....
Thanks fr dah word grin cheesy grin grin
I just pity Prometheus... He will suffer ehn b4 he die...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol....I think he's old because he's the first....maybe around 2400 B.C.E.....tho he knows d future.....

Very True.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol that guy fir senior my ancestor yet oh...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
100naira:
according to what Cisco said, wally confronted Savitar after Iris's death which could be days or months or even a year. Cisco said that he went after Savitar alone one night which means that it wasn't the night of Iris's demise. Putting it into your logic based on the future, it could be the months before next season/next season itself or the season after.

That's not it.

The season finale, someone died, and everyone were present, except HR, wells, and Jesse, even Jay Garrick was present, only those three were absent, and if it were Jesse that died, Wally would be wailing cos he had attachments to her.

But he was just soberly, that's it. Not really exact if it were Jesse.....

And Iris was present at the finale too
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Teewhydalegend: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Minemrys:

So was Hunter zolomon when z0om killed him. So was Dr. Wells when RF was caught in star labs.
I get the point you are trying to make. We will find out soon enough
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
superfelix:

I just pity Prometheus... He will suffer ehn b4 he die...

Lol.....#WeArePrometheus don already suffer na.......

Arrow's suffering isn't over yet.....#WeArePrometheus must take something from him......something he treasures the most....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by 100naira(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
barackodam:

That's not it.

The season finale, someone died, and everyone were present, except HR, wells, and Jesse, even Jay Garrick was present, only those three were absent, and if it were Jesse that died, Wally would be wailing cos he had attachments to her.

you are not getting me, what I said is that one of the reasons wally was catatonic in the future was possibly because of the death of Jesse which could have happened anytime after the death of Iris(days, weeks, months or even a year) following what Cisco said. Now whatever happens in this season's finale has no connection to the argument as that was in the future(one of the possible future) when Iris died.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Raalsalghul: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Adek15(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Ronnie?

Damn....

Flash and Ronnie were buddies na
it can't be Ronnie. If it was, catylin reaction would have been different after seeing him
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by slinkman(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2017
barackodam:

That's not it.

that show can't keep up having HR, play both Harrison wells or HR, so it's either one of them.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 12:22pm On May 01, 2017
100naira:
you are not getting me, what I said is that one of the reasons wally was catatonic in the future was possibly because of the death of Jesse which could have happened anytime after the death of Iris(days, weeks, months or even a year) following what Cisco said. Now whatever happens in this season's finale has no connection to the argument as that was in the future(one of the possible future) when Iris died.

Yeah, I concur......lover boy.

But then, he shouldn't worry, that future wouldn't happen, just that he wouldn't know either way
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 12:23pm On May 01, 2017
slinkman:
that show can't keep up having HR, play both Harrison wells or HR, so it's either one of them.

Most people opined it's HR, since he has no real place in the team
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 01, 2017
my theory on who savitar is.

There's an element missing After flashpoint. although eobard thawne was able to live in the present timeline tells me that somehow or someway Eddy thawn is still alive....

He was dragged into a wormhole. But what if it was the speed force that he ended up in?
We all know someway or somehow, Barry still blame himself for Eddie's death. what if Eddie still does that. The newspaper in former wells stach still shows that Barry fought RF in the future. although he might not be fit to stay in this timeline because his future changed and that was y he was killed.

I believe a different eobard thawne will b born. he will act like this eobard... but maybe this will succeed in killing Barry mum once more, and go back to the future. future news never said Barry returned from the fight. So this new eobard born will b able to travel back after killing Barry's mum from my understanding of the movie, neither Barry nor Thawn went back to the future after the death of Barry's mum they were both stuck. We now know y future Barry stopped young Barry to kill his mum but haven't fully seen that barry.... RF will still be born for the future of 2024 to happen as it did in the newspaper. OR else present Star labs won't exist. my theory Eddie is savitar. And he killed iris cause he's angry she still went for Barry after his sacrifice....
And Caitlin chose to join him cause she wants to inflict pains on Barry. now she got someone angry wit Barry... "Enemy on my enemy"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.