Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374019 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
killzone:
guy u were rite what of if wells came from the future to set everything in motion for barry to become flash. Maybe that's y he killed barrys mother

Ya,the end scene of this second episode made it clear of his intentions.
What I think is,him using the speed force to come back in time somehow subdued his 'speed' powers,,
But his character is so unpredictable,,
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
Guykhena:

Ya,the end scene of this second episode made it clear of his intentions.
What I think is,him using the speed force to come back in time somehow subdued his 'speed' powers,,
But his character is so unpredictable,,
yeah flash nd zoom tap in the speed force to go and forward nd backward into time.Zoom has always been a lunatic
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
killzone:
yeah flash nd zoom tap in the speed force to go and forward nd backward into time.Zoom has always been a lunatic

Tho it got me thinking,if he was gonna kill Stagg anyway,then why let Flash save Stagg's life from multiplex?
My take is, it could be he just wanted The Flash to accept his heroic path,and he seems to know Stagg would be a threat to Flash that leads to Flash being missing in the future and he kills him.

That's like shooting two birds with one stone if you ask me...
Insane/Devilish smart move by him tho smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 1:47am On Oct 17, 2014

Uh....I hate the last episode! I can't believe the writers killed Sara Lance for this lame episode!

Everything felt off. Oliver and Felicity felt so OOC.....so cold to each other.
Diggle named his baby Sara? seriously? Aren't you supposed to name your baby before leaving the hospital?

And OMG.....Laurel? I don't know if we were supposed to feel sorry for her cause I wanted to punch her like a million times. How can they bury Sara without her parents? Like a bloody chicken?!
Quentin and Dianah deserved to know.

Ray Palmer.......was even annoying! He felt like a rip off of Christian Grey. Stalking Felicity at The Buy More, buying the company where she worked, the creepy stalker ish behaviour undecided

This is hands down the worst episode in a long while, all thanks to Laurel Cry Baby Lance . sad

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 1:50am On Oct 17, 2014
parrotibaba:
I never said dat Sarah isn't d canary in d series, I was just explaining to sm1 who was keen to know who d black canary was n I told him but den u quoted me n I started to reexplain my self ...in d series "arrow" d green arrow is known as just d arrow while d black canary is known as just d canary n don't expect dem to change dat ... its just like ur name is Saint James obi n sm1 decides to call u Saint obi,is it not d same thing? ...in d series ,de wanted to give Laurel a cause to fight crimes with d arrow dats why de started with Sarah being d black canary or just d canary in d first place,not because she was d canary n laurel was d black canary ,no! so stop seeing Sarah as d canary n laurel as d black canary ,de r d same ,just dat one started b4 d other... in d first comic issue dia mum(also Dinah Lance) was d canary b4 it shifted to laurel,d same way Sarah was d canary in arrow seasons 2 now laurel is taking over cos she was d original black canary...another example is d amazing spiderman where he first fell in love with Gwen Stacy whereas d original spiderman fell for maryjane... n now in d upcoming amazing spiderman 3 he is going to fall in love with Mary Jane just like d original spiderman so dats why Gwen had to die...d producers of these series like to "tweak" d story line in other to mk d story interesting... so in Arrow, Sarah was d first canary b4 laurel n Oliver is known simply as d arrow not d green arrow(except de change it)

There is nothing like d "canary" n d "black canary" de r d same just like d flash moniker dat 4 ppl used as dia cover(Barry Allen ,Bart Allen ,Jay Garrick n Wally West)

*face palm*

I give up. undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 1:52am On Oct 17, 2014
Guykhena:

Pics of The Reverse Flash,,wasn't expecting him to show up this season,wanted to see a build up for him this season,and make him the arc for season 2 anyways,.

No spoilers!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2014
Nomski0:

No spoilers!

Oh that's a spoiler?something obvious?
You know you could just look the other way!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrDre1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
*spreads mat* grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by khattab008: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sorry if my question sounds silly oo
What's the correlation between The Flash and Arrow?
I know little or nothing about comic history.
A brief answer will do.
Thanks
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kezifils(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Anyone else wondering why the Villains waited for Allen to wake up from coma before breaking bad?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Francheezy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kezifils:
Anyone else wondering why the Villains waited for Allen to wake up from coma before breaking bad?

Can you imagine

Stupid meta humans
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Manutd19: 6:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Nomski0:

Uh....I hate the last episode! I can't believe the writers killed Sara Lance for this lame episode!

Everything felt off. Oliver and Felicity felt so OOC.....so cold to each other.
Diggle named his baby Sara? seriously? Aren't you supposed to name your baby before leaving the hospital?

And OMG.....Laurel? I don't know if we were supposed to feel sorry for her cause I wanted to punch her like a million times. How can they bury Sara without her parents? Like a bloody chicken?!
Quentin and Dianah deserved to know.

Ray Palmer.......was even annoying! He felt like a rip off of Christian Grey. Stalking Felicity at The Buy More, buying the company where she worked, the creepy stalker ish behaviour undecided

This is hands down the worst episode in a long while, all thanks to Laurel Cry Baby Lance . sad

Indeed. I will happily kill the Laurel character.
I think Felicity breaking off from the group to live a life of her's is the best thing for her seriously. Though i doubt she will be able to fully
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Felicity Smoak on TheFlash next week!

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Keky:
yeah because felicity smoak left in arrow E3 to go nd meet Barry. All these in preparation for E8.its gonna be awesome
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2014
I have a theory that this Harrison wells otherwise known as professor zoom came from the future to maske sure events follow each other so that Barry Allen becomes flash and killed his mother . But the question is Y
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2014
And in E3 of Arrow we saw laurel on her way to become black Canary and Ted grant onli guy to outox Batman and he's laurel mentor
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 1:02am On Oct 26, 2014
Keky:

Yes! My baby girl.......I heard she might kiss Barry in that episode. cheesy

The Flash, The Arrow, The Atom.......Felicity breaking superheros' hearts.

Can we talk about the fact that she's practically the CEO of Queen Consolidated?!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Manutd19: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2014
Nomski0:

Yes! My baby girl.......I heard she might kiss Barry in that episode. cheesy

The Flash, The Arrow, The Atom.......Felicity breaking superheros' hearts.

Can we talk about the fact that she's practically the CEO of Queen Consolidated?!

Hmmmm.........Oliver surely gonna miss her. Guess we can all forget OLICITY
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrDre1(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2014
Manutd19:

Hmmmm.........Oliver surely gonna miss her. Guess we can all forget OLICITY
Don't forget that yet. They are going to date at some point...it annoys me though angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Francheezy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wentworth Miller as Captain cold in the next episode... Sweet...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Guykhena:

^^^ cus of the above bolded,aint clicking Like anymore angry
Ɣǝ̥§ Olicity wunt happen! Seems this guys dint watch to their understanding
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2014
gottoboy:

Boss I almost forget you.
You still interested in the links?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Manutd19: 6:54am On Oct 28, 2014
gottoboy:

If Olicity ain't happening, guess its time i dump the series. recycling recycling.....Just watching hoping for an OLICITY rel...
Give the guy a love life not just beating bad boys everytime jor
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Csami(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Kezifils:

Yeah! It took 8months or so to develop their powers. This flash series has to be the worse tv series to hit ma screen after let's say WAREHOUSE.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Csami:

Yeah! It took 8months or so to develop their powers. This flash series has to be the worse tv series to hit ma screen after let's say WAREHOUSE.

Lol,but the premiere episode became the most watched telecast ever..
Tho the way they tied up the lose end with the plot details seem silly,(but we need to have in mind its a 'comic-book' tv show).
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
Guykhena:

Boss I almost forget you.
You still interested in the links?

Ofcourse Ɣǝ̥§, btw wasup with this Flash thing ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ seeing? Enlighten ᵐᵉ plz
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
gottoboy:

Ofcourse Ɣǝ̥§, btw wasup with this Flash thing ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ seeing? Enlighten ᵐᵉ plz

The Flash is a spin-off show from Arrow.
They're gonna be doing cross-overs..
Its basically from the same world/universe
Btw the links

Arrow-S03E01.avi

Arrow-S03E02.avi

Arrow-S03E03.avi
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Csami(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Guykhena:

Lol,but the premiere episode became the most watched telecast ever..
Tho the way they tied up the lose end with the plot details seem silly,(but we need to have in mind its a 'comic-book' tv show).

Yeah they should just follow the comic book direct and stop this mediocre.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kezifils(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Csami:

With time, it should get better.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2014
Guykhena. Abeg where you dey download from. E be like say e clear. Free me the mother link. Thanks
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2014
Guykhena:

The Flash is a spin-off show from Arrow.
They're gonna be doing cross-overs..
Its basically from the same world/universe
Btw the links

Arrow-S03E01.avi

Arrow-S03E02.avi

Arrow-S03E03.avi

Buddie tnx, α​hv heard any news O̶̲̥̅Ϟ Teranova 2?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.