Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (376386 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
fowlyansh181:
simple call the cops on him .. call green arrow, call super girl, time travel to before he got his powers and stop him .. actually shoot him to kill with killer frost , if killer frost could kill black flash with freezing why not cicada, have Cisco open a breach on him from far and trap in in the meta cell or possibly another dimension.. you know what leave Cisco out of it , you the breech fun to open the portal.. there are many ways to kill this clown with a boomerang for a weapon but leave the writers to make this dude with a mask a big deal
Call the cops on him? Are you kidding me? The green arrow is no match for cicada. Cicada will beat the life out of oliver!

KillerFrost stands a chance. But her chances are slim. Cicada has never really fought her back. If they fought one on one for real, Cicada would beat the sh1t out of her. He might not be able to suck her powers, but he is very strong nonetheless. He could easily duck whatever ice spear KF has to throw, and bust his way through her ice buildups.

Super girl would defeat him. But she has her own problems and villains to deal with too. She doesn't have time for one cicada terrorizing central city metas. That's the flash's problem to solve.

Cisco is a meta. His breach wouldn't work on Cicada. The dagger would absorb the dark matter around the breach and shut it close. You are yet to see the full extent of the "cicada power". They've shown us a glimpse of it through grace in this last episode.

Time travel? You forget that that's not even an option. Each time he does that, he screws things up even more. If he does that, someone worse than cicada will probably show up. Future Gracie (who is worse than Dwyer) showing up is as a consequence of XS time travel.

This last episode was not bad.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
What I wanna know now is how Gracie was able to time travel. Maybe it's probably part of the "cicada powers" we are yet to see. Now I anticipate the next episode.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2019
Geofavor:

Call the cops on him? Are you kidding me? The green arrow is no match for cicada. Cicada will beat the life out of oliver!

KillerFrost stands a chance. But her chances are slim. Cicada has never really fought her back. If they fought one on one for real, Cicada would beat the sh1t out of her. He might not be able to suck her powers, but he is very strong nonetheless. He could easily duck whatever ice spear KF has to throw, and bust his way through her ice buildups.

Super girl would defeat him. But she has her own problems and villains to deal with too. She doesn't have time for one cicada terrorizing central city metas. That's the flash's problem to solve.

Cisco is a meta. His breach wouldn't work on Cicada. The dagger would absorb the dark matter around the breach and shut it close. You are yet to see the full extent of the "cicada power". They've shown us a glimpse of it through grace in this last episode.

Time travel? You forget that that's not even an option. Each time he does that, he screws things up even more. If he does that, someone worse than cicada will probably show up. Future Gracie (who is worse than Dwyer) showing up is as a consequence of XS time travel.

calm down and re read your theories again , CICADA, a guy that just throws a dagger/boomerang about would beat killer frost a lady that killed black flash , was a problem for Barry?.. or would defeat green arrow ? We are talking of the same guy that iris actually beat with a pen into his wound? A guy that’s always being beaten in each episode but just always runs away after? .. you overhype cicada, who’s just a man with a mask and a dagger.. he feels every pain a human does, and can be killed like every other normal human.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2019
Geofavor:
What I wanna know now is how Gracie was able to time travel. Maybe it's probably part of the "cicada powers" we are yet to see. Now I anticipate the next episode.
its a Deux Ex Machina..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mrluv(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2019
Geofavor:

the only problem team flash has is the team are not good in hand to hand combat that is the advantage cicada has over them even has that cicada is no match to the flash they just make the flash weak again cicada.talk about oliver the guy would murder cicada anywhere any day

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mrluv(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Geofavor:

Cisco is a meta. His breach wouldn't work on Cicada. The dagger would absorb the dark matter around the breach and shut it close. You are yet to see the full extent of the "cicada power". They've shown us a glimpse of it through grace in this last episode.the only problem team flash has is the team are not good in hand to hand combat that is the advantage cicada has over them even has that cicada is no match to the flash they just make the flash weak again cicada.talk about oliver the guy would murder cicada anywhere any day

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Semtu(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Since Metahuman powers don't work on Cicada, why not just use a gun?... Get a sniper's rifle, shoot him at the back of his head .... This Cicada character is just too terrible, I can't wait to see the reverse flash back in action.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Semtu(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Geofavor:

Lmao, Arrow would easily kill Cicada... Just a clean shot to his head and boom, Cicada is lying dead. Cicada wont even last one minute against Oliver since his dagger would be useless then he has to result to hand to hand combat and that's when Oliver would beat the daylight out of him.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Of course I knew grace being able to travel back would be a (DEUX MACHINA) a time ball we knew little about but all of a sudden comes into play.. this episode just proves how easily beating Cicada would be, if vicki’s Ball of explosion could knock down cicada and temporary give metas back their powers then why not have a cop shoot her with a bazooka and speed her into the pipeline., ? .. Tom Cavanagh was the best actor in tonight’s episode. The future grace was just something brought in by the writers to get rid of dwyer’s Terrible acting.. I was just laughing when Nora asked about Vickie and her family and Cecile answered they were under federal protection and given new identities, as if that stopped cicada from easily finding her and going after her again.. also, Did they ask Nora for her consent before locking her up, but they had to make up the stupid silly excuse of consent before giving grace the cure, despite having consent from her parent DWYER... I cant wait for the real big bad EOBARD.

Barry moves fast enough to catch his speedster daughter off guard but he never pulls that same move on literally any actual villain.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Semtu:

Lmao, Arrow would easily kill Cicada... Just a clean shot to his head and boom, Cicada is lying dead. Cicada wont even last one minute against Oliver since his dagger would be useless then he has to result to hand to hand combat and that's when Oliver would beat the daylight out of him.
He can't beat cicada in hand to hand combat. Cicada is not human, Oliver is. Cicada's body is very strong because of that dark matter. His weak point is only in his chest. In this last episode, did you see how just one punch from him sent Barry flying across the street till he landed on a car? Can oliver deliver such a heavy punch? If Barry weren't the flash (quick healing), he would have died from that hit, and so would oliver.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Geofavor:

He can't beat cicada in hand to hand combat, man. Cicada is not human, Oliver is. Cicada's body is very strong because of that dark matter. His weak point is only in his chest. In this last episode, did you see how just one punch from him sent Barry flying across the street till he landed on a car? Can oliver deliver such a heavy punch? If Barry weren't the flash (quick healing), he would have died from that hit, and so would oliver.
one direct shot of an arrow from Oliver to dwyer’s Chest and Cicada is history.. one serious freezing from KF to Dwyer and cicada is history .. it took 17 episodes but we all got to see how easy it is to just shoot cicada with the cure and kill him.. killing grace off shouldn’t even take a whole episode if team flash and the writers are serious.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
fowlyansh181:
one direct shot of an arrow from Oliver to dwyer’s Chest and Cicada is history..
Maybe. But Only if he is taken off guard, which is unlikely to happen in a one-on-one fight.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
fowlyansh181:
one direct shot of an arrow from Oliver to dwyer’s Chest and Cicada is history.. one serious freezing from KF to Dwyer and cicada is history .. it took 17 episodes but we all got to see how easy it is to just shoot cicada with the cure and kill him.. killing grace off shouldn’t even take a whole episode if team flash and the writers are serious.
Lol. The thing with you is that you feel you can do better than the writers. Whichever way the story goes, you must complain. grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Geofavor:

Lol. The thing with you is that you feel you can do better than the writers. Whichever way the story goes, you must complain. grin
at this point anyone can do better than the writers .. this last episode wasn’t bad. The actors aren’t the problem with the show the lazy writing is , just look at TOM

Hes so good you clearly forget hes the same guy playing 2 diff characters even tho its the same face.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Semtu(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2019
Geofavor:

He can't beat cicada in hand to hand combat. Cicada is not human, Oliver is. Cicada's body is very strong because of that dark matter. His weak point is only in his chest. In this last episode, did you see how just one punch from him sent Barry flying across the street till he landed on a car? Can oliver deliver such a heavy punch? If Barry weren't the flash (quick healing), he would have died from that hit, and so would oliver.

He has a normal body. when they were giving him the metahuman cure, an ordinary injection needle penetrated his skin. Lol, stop hyping the dude.

Also, with the little super strength he has, am still sure Oliver would beat the daylight out of him

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Semtu:

He has a normal body. when they were giving him the metahuman cure, an ordinary injection needle penetrated his skin. Lol, stop hyping the dude.

Also, with the little super strength he has, am still sure Oliver would beat the daylight out of him
facts my nigga ..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2019
Semtu:

I never said his skin was steel, did I? He isnt superman, but he has meta strength, stronger than any human could possibly dream off. Did you watch the episode where the doc wanted to treat his chest wound? He told her to not bother, that it was making him stronger. There have been so many very strong metas. That they had super strength didn't mean their skin couldn't be pierced.
This is common analysis. You're trying too hard to rubbish the writers. cut them some slack.

You have nothing to back up your claim, just ignorant talk.

Like I already agreed, only way he could win is to fire his arrow at Dwyer when Dwyer is offguard. Probably track him to his hideout and take him out from a distance like a sniper.

Be realistic and sincere to yourselves. that's the only way oliver could win, not through hand combat.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Semtu(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2019
Geofavor:

He can't beat cicada in hand to hand combat. Cicada is not human, Oliver is. Cicada's body is very strong because of that dark matter. His weak point is only in his chest.

Lmao, stop trying to switch from what you said earlier... you clearly said here that his body is very strong and his chest is his weak point. You weren't talking about super strength here, you meant he has a tough skin and durable body. Then I said, his body is just normal, even an I injection needle was able to pierce him.

We all know he has super strength, what am saying is his skin isn't tough. Just an arrow from Oliver and he's going by lying dead on his a$$
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Semtu(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Geofavor:

You have nothing to back up your claim, just ignorant talk.

Like I already agreed, only way he could win is to fire his arrow at Dwyer when Dwyer is offguard. Probably track him to his hideout and take him out from a distance like a sniper.

Be realistic and sincere to yourselves. that's the only way oliver could win, not through hand combat.

Even Iris stood her ground gainst Cicada, the guy isn't as strong as you give him credit for. Team Flash beats him almost every time then he runs or flies away. I can't count how many times I've seen him run after getting beat up.... He's a lame ass villain

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2019
Semtu:

Lmao, stop trying to switch from what you said earlier... you clearly said here that his body is very strong and his chest is his weak point. You weren't talking about super strength here, you meant he has a tough skin and durable body. Then I said, his body is just normal, even an I injection needle was able to pierce him.

We all know he has super strength, what am saying is his skin isn't tough. Just an arrow from Oliver and he's going by lying dead on his a$$
NAwa for you o. So, if I see someone, a body builder for instance, and say he has a strong body, I mean that nothing can pierce his skin?

If only you could stop ridiculing the writers for a second, you would understand before rushing into conclusions.

@ the emboldened,
But you said in your previous post that oliver will "BEAT the daylight out of him". How will he do that if all he's gonna do is shoot an arrow? To BEAT the daylight out of someone, you have to actually near them and engage them in a combat, you know? And that arrow will only work if Dwyer is taken by surprise.

Whether you like it or not, cicada is powerful!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2019
Semtu:

Even Iris stood her ground gainst Cicada, the guy isn't as strong as you give him credit for. Team Flash beats him almost every time then he runs or flies away. I can't count how many times I've seen him run after getting beat up.... He's a lame ass villain

I agree that iris beat him. For this reason, that episode is the worst of all the episodes in the whole seasons. The annoying thing was that she didn't even capture him or just finish him. She stood there and said "we are gonna beat you" and left. That was an unforgivable error from whoever plot that scene.

That doesn't mean cicada shouldn't be portrayed as powerful.
Everyone has a weakness. I guess they just wanted us to see his. But they didn't plot it well.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mekaprime: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Geofavor:

He can't beat cicada in hand to hand combat.
OMG, did I just read that Cicada would beat Oliver Queen. Mr bro Cicada wouldn't even last 5mins with Queen. Unlike Oliver Cicada has no training on combat like Oliver, even Barry has no combat training in comparison to Oliver. So since Oliver isn't a meta, he wouldn't be affected by Cicadas' powers. Even if it's going to be a hand to hand combat, its going to be a piece of cake fight for Oliver, one in which if Oliver were to go back to his old ways, Cicada might die in the fight.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mekaprime: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Geofavor:

I agree that iris beat him. For this reason, that episode is the worst of all the episodes in the whole seasons. The annoying thing was that she didn't even capture him or just finish him. She stood there and said "we are gonna beat you" and left. That was an unforgivable error from whoever plot that scene.

Everyone has a weakness. I guess they just wanted us to see his. But they didn't plot it well.
That's a very big plot hole on the writers part. I would have defended her with the notion that Cicada doesn't kill non-metahumans, & secondly, she's a Lady, that's why he probably let her have her way. But the episode were he kills everyone of them & Nora had to run back through time every single time to save them says otherwise. The dude is just portrayed as a confused fellow, today its metas, tomorrow its humans.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Melvyn11: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
What we want : kill cicada..
What we got : another one
A month before another episode comes out weaah.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Geofavor:

NAwa for you o. So, if I see someone, a body builder for instance, and say he has a strong body, I mean that nothing can pierce his skin?

If only you could stop ridiculing the writers for a second, you would understand before rushing into conclusions.

@ the emboldened,
But you said in your previous post that oliver will "BEAT the daylight out of him". How will he do that if all he's gonna do is shoot an arrow? To BEAT the daylight out of someone, you have to actually near them and engage them in a combat, you know? And that arrow will only work if Dwyer is taken by surprise.

Whether you like it or not, cicada is powerful!
i mentioned cops could easily shoot him to death and you implied bullets couldn’t cut trough him by saying cops can’t kill him .. dude stick to one theory of yours can his skin be pierced or not? And if yes then almost anyone determined can kill off this lame as villain, actually involving arrow is an insult to Arrow
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Geofavor:

so now the writers fcked up right? Now you gradually accept what everyone else knows, cicada might have been a good thought out villain, but the writers made him look like a lame ass one
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Melvyn11:
What we want : kill cicada..

What we got : another one

A month before another episode comes out weaah.
what we actually wanted was give us Godspeed or Eaoboard Twayne, can’t believe we’ll wait a whole month for Godspeed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Geofavor:

According to the colour of their outfits.
This is not true. Even even Barry wears normal cloths, his lightening always remains the same
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Semtu(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
fowlyansh181:
i mentioned cops could easily shoot him to death and you implied bullets couldn’t cut trough him by saying cops can’t kill him .. dude stick to one theory of yours can his skin be pierced or not? And if yes then almost anyone determined can kill off this lame as villain, actually involving arrow is an insult to Arrow

Lol, he doesn't know what he's saying... He keeps dropping contrasting theories to prove his point grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Semtu(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
What I know is, Cicada is a lame ass villain... Any skilled combatant would kick his ass or better still get a gun and just shoot him.... I just hate these superheroes moral code which makes them not able to kill anyone... That's why I enjoyed watched Arrows early on during the season one and two I think, when Oliver killed people and gave zero Bleep about it.

I was so disgusted while watching the previous flash episode, Flash can just easily use the metahuman cure while she was still small in the hospital, but the asshole still says he'll need her consent. What fucking consent do you need to cure a serial killer?. By not curing her, only God knows how many more she's gonna kill
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Semtu(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
I also though of this theory... In the last episode, when iris scratched the time machine in the past, it appeared on the one brought back from the future... Why can't flash just destroy the time machine in the past, then there wouldn't be a machine in the future for grace to time travel with?..... The whole series is just shitty and Messed up grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mekaprime: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Just saw the new flash episode, and it ain't funny at all.
Joe: what about the meta cure you all cooked up?
Barry: we need graces consent...

Damn, they need the consent of a little girl in coma who they know if left unchecked, grows up to become a psychopathic time travelling serial killer. The flash writers really deserves a good beating for that statement by Barry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.