Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375171 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Blackeard:
lol teen titans is ok na
yeah the first one finished all the episodes but compared with the new one yuck
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2015
so many spoilers lipsrsealed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2015
All the rouges are almost complete...remaining the Weather Wizard. Can't wait for when caitlin turns to killer frost cheesy.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2015
All the rouges are almost complete...remaining the Weather Wizard and mirror man. Can't wait for when caitlin turns to killer frost cheesy.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackeard:
lol teen titans is ok na
the old one is nice not teen titans go yuck ur name blackbeard is from assassin creed IV black flag edward thatch also known as blackbeard edward kenway mentor
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackeard:
All the rouges are almost complete...remaining the Weather Wizard. Can't wait for when caitlin turns to killer frost cheesy.

shocked shocked shocked
Like seriously??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
killzone:
the old one is nice not teen titans go yuck ur name blackbeard is from assassin creed IV black flag edward thatch also known as blackbeard edward kenway mentor
lol my name is from the anime "One piece". One of the four emperors, Marshall D. Teach aka Blackbeard.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
suxxman:

shocked shocked shocked
Like seriously??
lol yes.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackeard:
lol my name is from the anime "One piece". One of the four emperors, Marshall D. Teach aka Blackbeard.
oh thought it was from a game
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
suxxman:

shocked shocked shocked
Like seriously??
yup.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
killzone:
oh thought it was from a game
nah
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackeard:
lol yes.

Heroine or villain?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
suxxman:

Heroine or villain?
villain.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackeard:
villain.

shocked shocked angry angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2015
suxxman:

shocked shocked angry angry
so u dint knw I always thought killer frost was more of batmans enemy than flash so weather wizard is coming hmmmm. Any rumour abt mirror master I want to see the scottish or irish guy that will play the gap tooth character
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2015
killzone:
so u dint knw I always thought killer frost was more of batmans enemy than flash so weather wizard is coming hmmmm. Any rumour abt mirror master I want to see the scottish or irish guy that will play the gap tooth character

So many villains. sad
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
suxxman:

So many villains. sad
y do u think he is justice league and he's a superhero he has to have plenty but nobodys villains is as wicked as batmans own
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kombats: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
killzone:
y do u think he is justice league and he's a superhero he has to have plenty but nobodys villains is as wicked as batmans own
the baddest of the baddest of all villian, the crazy and unpredictable JOKER and the immortal VANDER SAVAGE.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lol hello? Lex luthor? Brainaic? Supermans villains are more badass and deadly please.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 5:06am On Feb 18, 2015
kombats:

the baddest of the baddest of all villian, the crazy and unpredictable JOKER and the immortal VANDER SAVAGE.
thank u then we have mad men like bane,ras al ghul,firefly,killer croc,zssazz,electrocutioner,penguin,deadshot,deathstroke
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 6:38am On Feb 18, 2015
So dr.wells is reverse flash and am sure there will be an episode where barry ran so fast he time travelled because his speed is increasing in every episode
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Palmtrick(m): 6:42am On Feb 18, 2015
killzone:
So dr.wells is reverse flash and am sure there will be an episode where barry ran so fast he time travelled because his speed is increasing in every episode
Yeah, that's coming up on March 17. I just watched the trailer on YouTube. There was something confusing in the trailer tho, there were 2 Harrison Wells in one of the clips
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2015
Palmtrick:

Yeah, that's coming up on March 17. I just watched the trailer on YouTube. There was something confusing in the trailer tho, there were 2 Harrison Wells in one of the clips
its possible time travellers move so fast enough through time that they split into two that's a theory abt what I knw abt time travellers they move so fast enough thru time that they split into two,three or more in ur own eye
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Palmtrick:

y is the name of the episode all star team up
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Palmtrick(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2015
killzone:
y is the name of the episode all star team up

All star team up is episode 18, it's episode 15 that is coming out on March 17. It was named that because, Arrow and the flash will join forces with atom and probably firestorm to go against the reverse flash, grood and probably the other rouges. But I'm sure that's when atom us going to visit the flash.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Palmtrick(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Its like they wan2 go on a full month break before coming back. angry angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
episode 13 of the flash out yet?

where is Guykhena
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Palmtrick(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
joywendy:
episode 13 of the flash out yet?

where is Guykhena

Go to o2tvseries.com. Episode 14 came out this morning
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Palmtrick:

All star team up is episode 18, it's episode 15 that is coming out on March 17. It was named that because, Arrow and the flash will join forces with atom and probably firestorm to go against the reverse flash, grood and probably the other rouges. But I'm sure that's when atom us going to visit the flash.
guessed as much that's what was going to happen
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Palmtrick:

Go to o2tvseries.com. Episode 14 came out this morning

Thanks alot smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Palmtrick(m): 12:32am On Feb 19, 2015
joywendy:

Thanks alot smiley
You're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by philfearon(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmmmm..Dr Wells eeh!!
That man really has more things up his sleeves...
By the way,"its GRODD.....not GOOD GOD!"...
Lol!!
This episode make sense die!!..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.