Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375791 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MJBOLT: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
I don't understand how barry will use his speed to transport iris and her hair is still intact :\
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
MJBOLT:
guykhena true talk,in the last episode of SG,superman was punched by a bank robber and he felt the punch,I'm like what da fvck?..
shocked shocked shocked woah shocked really? Lmao
You know after that underwhelming 1st episode I couldn't bring myself to see the 2nd,apparently I made the right decsion.

Btw,was the robber laced with kryptonite or something Cus I can't understand how this dumb producers/writers think...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
To a speedstar, minutes seem like seconds and seconds like maybe milli seconds.

Before you even blink, he's ran back and forth already. Don't you notice the part where everything freezes? Its like that for them. He's just too fast for them to notice.

Look how fast he changes into his suit??
So imagine if you were in the streets of central city and you saw Barry walking then he gets a call and runs to star labs, just because of his speed wouldn't you notice that he just suddenly disappeared. In the other seasons he'd hide to do it but now he does it openly.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
joseph214:
So imagine if you were in the streets of central city and you saw Barry walking then he gets a call and runs to star labs, just because of his speed wouldn't you notice that he just suddenly disappeared. In the other seasons he'd hide to do it but now he does it openly.
I get you now. That might be a flaw, or maybe he thinks he's too fast for them to notice.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Sultan5(m): 5:56am On Oct 22, 2016
It seems the RF might not be flash nemesis this season at least not yet. But he is definitely messing with the legends of tomorrow. I seriously don't see how they can take him, they will probably have to call on barry to help take him down.

By the way I thought barry was fast. Why can't he knock out Magenta when they were taking outside the police precinct b4 she raised that cop car? It's ridiculous. But then again what will the producers do will the remaining minutes in the episode.

In opinion though Flash should be able to take out any metahuman that is not fast without breaking a sweat. Imagine the flash struggling to take captain cold when he could easily take him out before he press the shoot button abi na trigger self. SMH

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MJBOLT: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2016
nope he wasn't laced with krytonite

Guykhena:
shocked shocked shocked woah shocked really? Lmao
You know after that underwhelming 1st episode I couldn't bring myself to see the 2nd,apparently I made the right decsion.

Btw,was the robber laced with kryptonite or something Cus I can't understand how this dumb producers/writers think...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
I get you now. That might be a flaw, or maybe he thinks he's too fast for them to notice.
Or the directors don't bother anymore. If it is before he would check if anyone was looking or go to a corner. Sometimes he even does this in the CCPD.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=joseph214 post=50412583] Or the directors don't bother anymore. If it is before he would check if anyone was looking or go to a corner. Sometimes he even does this in the CCPD.[/quoteI swear, I was surprised at the way he was running to Where iris works and the CCPD to ask them to dinner. I don't know again o.]
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
MJBOLT:
nope he wasn't laced with krytonite

smh,well that's what you get when a CB tv show rather get writers who thrive at soap-opera melodrama than those who fvckin know the source material..

It seems you've been following the show,so how have they been treating the Martian Manhunter character?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sultan5:
It seems the RF might not be flash nemesis this season at least not yet. But he is definitely messing with the legends of tomorrow. I seriously don't see how they can take him, they will probably have to call on barry to help take him down.
With the time masters gone,I think the RF just sees it as an opportunity to orchestrate a masterplan to screw history up(obviously it would link up to Barry). It might be a good way to bring Barry in for the crossover episode.
Compared to the shows In the Arrowverse,I think LOT would produce the best storyline this season..

By the way I thought barry was fast. Why can't he knock out Magenta when they were taking outside the police precinct b4 she raised that cop car? It's ridiculous. But then again what will the producers do will the remaining minutes in the episode.
In opinion though Flash should be able to take out any metahuman that is not fast without breaking a sweat. Imagine the flash struggling to take captain cold when he could easily take him out before he press the shoot button abi na trigger self. SMH
@Bolded exactly,that's what people fail to understand,if he does everything so fast as they expect him to,making him omnipresent,then the show would be a snorefest to watch ,let's be realistic if he does what y'all have been saying then each episode wouldn't last up to 10mins,then the lots would come here and start complaining,smh.

Let's all just shove our smartass aside and enjoy the show for what it brings,the Adrenaline Rush, instead of unnecessary and pointless nitpicking.....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
The problem is there is no adrenaline rush in The Flash thus far, so when one is bored out of his mind how won't you expect the person to be nitpicking when watching the show. What else is there to do?

I still believe they can create villains that can adequately counter his speed, they are just being lazy. Sure, maybe they're being true to the comics storyline but not everything translates well to film. It means Barry is not so special anymore, after all, there are speedsters EVERYWHERE! He is not the fastest man alive for sure like he used to tell us in season one when we were still young and innocent, now our eyes don open...

The episode where they used a villain called TURTLE I was just shedding tears like, what a waste. Remember him? That guy who seems to be going really fast but only slows things down around him. He could have easily passed as a villain of the entire season based on his powers (not the actor or his acting) that make him uniquely suited to oppose The Flash. Anything other than more speedsters before I gouge my eyes out nitori oloun!

If you check it, the storyline in season one and two is almost exactly the same. They were writing themselves into a corner na him Barry rush go save him mama (AGAIN! *kai*) for the last episode, at which point I gave up on the series altogether. Obviously they have nothing more original to tell us.

Then I decided to download and binge watch the first three episodes of this current season, e just be me like say na Cartoon Network I dey watch. The fight scenes and cheesy dialogue are ridiculous to me, and the storyline won't be much different from the previous seasons, only worse.

The wahala they're facing this season was basically caused by crybaby Barry himself. The one for season 2 nko? Caused by Barry too. With a hero like this in our lives, who even needs a villain biko?

The sad and funny thing is, last last after all my baseless rants I go still watch this snoozefestivic eyesore till the bitter end, just like Arrow, which I think is slightly better at this point. E fit take me 6 months, e fit take me 10 years, but I go watch am finish because I don already swear am for dream. Blame it on my senseless sense of loyalty.

I greet una oh. We dey together smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
MJBOLT:
guykhena true talk,in the last episode of SG,superman was punched by a bank robber and he felt the punch,I'm like what da fvck?..
Lol saw that on youtube i wanna ask felt the punch how, supes moved his head a bit to reduce the impact so as to prevent the guys hand from dislocating or breaking not that the punch affected him (hes invulnerable obvioulsy it cant).
And i dont get why continue the show.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MJBOLT: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Lol saw that on youtube i wanna ask felt the punch how, supes moved his head a bit to reduce the impact so as to prevent the guys hand from dislocating or breaking not that the punch affected him (hes invulnerable obvioulsy it cant).

don't come and defend anything ere pls,the cw just killed DC fans last hope of Superman
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MJBOLT: 12:25am On Oct 23, 2016
Guykhena:
smh,well that's what you get when a CB tv show rather get writers who thrive at soap-opera melodrama than those who fvckin know the source material..

It seems you've been following the show,so how have they been treating the Martian Manhunter character?

right now I don't even understand his purpose in the film,he's just there to show face
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by UniqueGem(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2016
And Wally is sooooo desperate to get speed. He might even dream for it. grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by UniqueGem(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2016
And when is Barry gon fvck Iris for fvck sake?

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Doublejoy411(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2016
MJBOLT:
I don't understand how barry will use his speed to transport iris and her hair is still intact :\

Dude he already knows how to prevent that from happening.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2016
MJBOLT:

right now I don't even understand his purpose in the film,he's just there to show face

Lol,I'm sure they put him there in a cheeky way to try and lure the boys demographic in.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Lmao grin ,Sammie the defender of the universe,so you mean to say that Superman who stands for justice,actually cares if a common crook/thief/robber hand gets broken? shocked
Someone who's out to hurt people and take away their belongings? Ha,funny.

Now we have a Superman who breaks bad guys necks for a living,and another version of Superman who pampers bad guys with Rose flowers and care about their well-being? Gosh,when will these people stop ruining my Superman?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2016
I watched frequency yesterday. it's a new TV series and it's quite interesting.
it has (kinda) unique take on time travel.
you guys should check it out.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2016
Gmajor:
I read the synopsis of the series and I lost interest considering its about a detective who speaks to her dead Father. It seemed like a generic buddy cop adventure with a llittle bit of horror.
Hearing time-travel now,hmm it might pick my interest,so how does the Time-Travel thing come into play?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Guykhena:
I read the synopsis of the series and I lost interest considering its about a detective who speaks to her dead Father. It seemed like a generic buddy cop adventure with a llittle bit of horror.
Hearing time-travel now,hmm it might pick my interest,so how does the Time-Travel thing come into play?

the first episode was quite solid. I hope they continue like this.
she is communicating with her dad through an old transmitter radio (I think). her father is in 1996 while she is in 2016.
it's not her father's ghost, just his past self ( her father died in 1996)
when she saves her dad, a flash point kind of stuff happens.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2016
Gmajor:

the first episode was quite solid. I hope they continue like this.
she is communicating with her dad through an old transmitter radio (I think). her father is in 1996 while she is in 2016.
it's not her father's ghost, just his past self ( her father died in 1996)
when she saves her dad, a flash point kind of stuff happens.
Oh,like the butterfly effect,nice.
I take it whatever her dad does in the past affects her present,right?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2016
Guykhena:
Oh,like the butterfly effect,nice.
I take it whatever her dad does in the past affects her present,right?
yes
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Gmajor:

yes
What's the main storyline the series is trying to drive home? Is it just about her preventing her dad's death or there are other forces in play ?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Guykhena:
What's the main storyline the series is trying to drive home? Is it just about her preventing her dad's death or there are other forces in play ?
for now there's just one episode.
we don't really know what force that made the radio to be able to communicate with the past.
also by saving her dad, her present is kinda scattered.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Gmajor:

for now there's just one episode.
we don't really know what force that made the radio to be able to communicate with the past.
also by saving her dad, her present is kinda scattered.
It seems cool,I'll give the pilot episode a watch.

Btw,there are 3 episodes out already..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Guykhena:
It seems cool,I'll give the pilot episode a watch.

Btw,there are 3 episodes out already..
really?
I thought there was just 1?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Gmajor:

really?
I thought there was just 1?
Nope. Where do you watch/download your series from?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Guykhena:
Nope. Where do you watch/download your series from?
o2tvseries.com
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Gmajor:
o2tvseries.com
Ya,the 3 episodes are there...

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.