Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374576 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:
So I tuned in to Supergirl today because of the crossover event.

So how do I summarise this?

Pure unadulterated bullsh!t

Safe to say I'm not going to waste my data to download the remaining episodes.

I no talk am
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2016
Next2Bezee:

How do you think those in Nigeria that had to buy low, overpriced and shitty data plans to download and see how they got ripped off even more felt? grin
Oh my grin , I can just but imagine the rage in their eyes grin ,dang,and how they had to force themselves to watch it all the way to the end cus you know "Data must not waste" cheesy

Supergirl was shit on CBS and still shit on the CW. Just have to wait a couple of hours to see the real crossover event that starts with Flash.

The funny thing was that the ratings for that Supergirl episode was off the charts,well obviously due to the gullibles who trooped in to see the so called "crossover".
But ended up looking like the pic below "where's the crossover?" grin

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:

Brother the acting was so bad and don't get me started on the fight scenes. WTF was that, looked like 2 girls having a pillow fight in a slumber party. Then the whole primary 2 children romance. Oh Mah Gahd.

The only positive is that I watched it in HD on DSTV rather than waste my data to download it.

Also Cisco was the man of the hour, despite only appearing for only about a minute.

grin hahaha grin grin lmao,I totally concur
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Doublejoy411(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2016
I must say ....it was a nice beginning for the crossover
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Next2Bezee(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2016
Guykhena:
Oh my grin , I can just but imagine the rage in their eyes grin ,dang,and how they had to force themselves to watch it all the way to the end cus you know "Data must not waste" cheesy

The funny thing was that the ratings for that Supergirl episode was off the charts,well obviously due to the gullibles who trooped in to see the so called "crossover".
But ended up looking like the pic below "where's the crossover?" grin

Seen the new flash episode? Damn that's what a crossover should be, it was brilliant!! wink

Supergirl vs Flash will go down as one of the best tv series fights ever. I just love how the Sara from the legends criticized Barry for changing the past when that's their specialty grin

Love how Barry has to deal with the consequences of flash point even more in this episode. Some reactions are a litte over the top but i guess if there's any1 that can stomach all of that, it's Barry Allen.

Only God knows what Barry Allen from the future must have witnessed to send that message back in time. shocked

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Next2Bezee:

Seen the new flash episode? Damn that's what a crossover should be, it was brilliant!! wink

Dang,the adrenaline rush was awesome,the dialogue scenes ,acting,fight scenes ,character interaction were all on point. Awesome ,I give the episode 9.5 /10,it lost the 0.5 due to Felicity being Felicity. smiley

Supergirl vs Flash will go down as one of the best tv series fights ever. I just love how the Sara from the legends criticized Barry for changing the past when that's their specialty grin
Love how Barry has to deal with the consequences of flash point even more in this episode. Some reactions are a litte over the top but i guess if there's any1 that can stomach all of that, it's Barry Allen.

The writers really did a good job integrating the flashpoint consequences into the crossover,it gave it substance making it not just an mindless action flick. I loved the emotional arc,and enjoyed seeing everyone crap on Barry grin (c'mon he has been annoying this season he deserved it). And Oliver playing the Big Brother role? Just magnificent.

Only God knows what Barry Allen from the future must have witnessed to send that message back in time. shocked

I think it will be revealed by the end of the crossover event,being that was what the message was centered upon.
Something to note,future Barry sent the message to Rip Hunter,this means that in his own version of the crossover event ,Rip Hunter was present. But that's not the case here,signifying some altering has been made,so things might work out differently than what future Barry proposed.

But if not,then obviously someone will betray the others during the crossover event.

Oh please universe,let it be Felicity so she could be killed off ,pleaaaaaaasssee cheesy

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Shxt!! Gottaa. Download the new episode mehn..

The suspense is killing..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Next2Bezee:

Supergirl vs Flash will go down as one of the best tv series fights ever. I just love how the [b]Sara from the legends [/b]criticized Barry for changing the past when that's their specialty grin

which is quite hypocritical because she wanted to do the same when she hrd her sister died.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Guykhena:

Dang,the adrenaline rush was awesome,the dialogue scenes ,acting,fight scenes ,character interaction were all on point. Awesome ,I give the episode 9.5 /10,it lost the 0.5 due to Felicity being Felicity. smiley

LOL what did she do now.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Next2Bezee(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Guykhena:

I think it will be revealed by the end of the crossover event,being that was what the message was centered upon.
Something to note,future Barry sent the message to Rip Hunter,this means that in his own version of the crossover event ,Rip Hunter was present. But that's not the case here,signifying some altering has been made,so things might work out differently than what future Barry proposed.

But if not,then obviously someone will betray the others during the crossover event.

Oh please universe,let it be Felicity so she could be killed off ,pleaaaaaaasssee cheesy

Yeah but i think Rip Hunter of the current timeline got it since the secret room already existed before he 'died', so he probably received and listened to it before he 'died'. (Probably has something to do with his disappearance? That would make for a great crossover plot grin )

Barry especially warned them not to trust him, so make we might see another round of doppleganger action? So much speculation tongue But you know a plot is good when it has so much possibilities.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jaymaestro(m): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nice Episode. Lol Kara and her smile kiss
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Next2Bezee:

Yeah but i think Rip Hunter of the current timeline got it since the secret room already existed before he 'died', so he probably received and listened to it before he 'died'. (Probably has something to do with his disappearance? That would make for a great crossover plot grin )

Barry especially warned them not to trust him, so make we might see another round of doppleganger action? So much speculation tongue But you know a plot is good when it has so much possibilities.
Ya exactly,hope they continue with the momentum into tonight's Arrow 100th episode,oh I want to see some awesomeness smiley .

This just got me thinking though,why has everyone in the Arrowverse suddenly forgot about Hawkgirl and Hawkman

Why weren't they invited? Its a no-brainer,going against an alien invasion one would think you'll get all the help you can.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is the best episode ever!!!! I was practically jumping like a kid all through out
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Guykhena:
Ya exactly,hope they continue with the momentum into tonight's Arrow 100th episode,oh I want to see some awesomeness smiley .

This just got me thinking though,why has everyone in the Arrowverse suddenly forgot about Hawkgirl and Hawkman

Why weren't they invited? Its a no-brainer,going against an alien invasion one would think you'll get all the help you can.
Flash from earth 2 was not invited too (the one looking like berry's father)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
profstar:
This is the best episode ever!!!! I was practically jumping like a kid all through out
Flash or?

And why did they start it like that?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
profstar:

Flash from earth 2 was not invited too (the one looking like berry's father)
His exclusion is uderstandable considering he will be bringing nothing new to the team,something they have already which is Speed(don't forget they have Wally also).

Well he will be invited for the mid-season finale take down of Savitar & Alchemy next week, so that's something.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by davide470(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
.. But wait, i don't watch Arrow, so how am i going to know the episode for the continuation.

Oooh!

Help Guys?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
Flash or?
Here, is Arrow & Flash fan page, so the last time I checked arrow wasn't released today, so why ask the obvious question

iykekelvins:

And why did they start it like that?
I'm not CW or DC story writer, ask their story writers when you see one
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Guykhena:
His exclusion is uderstandable considering he will be bringing nothing new to the team,something they have already which is Speed(don't forget they have Wally also).

Well he will be invited for the mid-season finale take down of Savitar & Alchemy next week, so that's something.
"Why weren't they invited? Its a no-brainer,going against an alien invasion one would think you'll get all the help you can"

The above... Your words wink
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by FunkyMetahuman: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Downloading episodes 8 the flash

No spoilers please..

By the op, add Gotham to this list jor.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
profstar:

Here, is Arrow & Flash fan page, so the last time I checked arrow wasn't released today, so why ask the obvious question

I'm not CW or DC story writer, ask their story writers when you see one
Bro, take it easy.

No be fight.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 12:07am On Dec 01, 2016
nice episode i must say..Mick never ceases to make me smile...i miss snart n his sacarsm.
M getting tired of cisco already. nigga shud understand
Really loved oliver on dx episode..i tag him the man of d episode
as for wally..dude shud calm down jawe bfo he come n gwan die
i cant wait for arrow episode to c wer all dx leads

in all..twas a gud one..8 over 10

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Just Posting us from Flash to Supergirl to Arrow..... Now I have to download Arrow that I've never watched before and I don't follow....

But I have to see how this Crossover Conundrum ends .... so I guess I'll download this week's episode of Arrow... When does Arrow Series Air....?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 6:54am On Dec 01, 2016
profstar:

"Why weren't they invited? Its a no-brainer,going against an alien invasion one would think you'll get all the help you can"

The above... Your words wink

First, Jay is not from this earth,it isn't his fight,it will be quite illogical,what would he be bringing to the Team that will give them an edge over the Aliens? It can't be Speed,cus they got 2 speedsters already.

Kara was only brought in bcus of her ALIEN attributes,you know,fighting fire with fire,that kind of thing.

This is totally in contrast with Hawkgirl and Hawkman,who lives in the earth that is being attacked, in a city close by.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 6:57am On Dec 01, 2016
nani667:
Just Posting us from Flash to Supergirl to Arrow..... Now I have to download Arrow that I've never watched before and I don't follow....

But I have to see how this Crossover Conundrum ends .... so I guess I'll download this week's episode of Arrow... When does Arrow Series Air....?

Wednesday nights,I guess your download should be up and running now.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2016
iykekelvins:
Bro, take it easy.

No be fight.
I know, next time try avoiding obvious questions, it makes you sound dumb ( no pun intended)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2016
gamyy:
nice episode i must say..Mick never ceases to make me smile...i miss snart n his sacarsm.
M getting tired of cisco already. nigga shud understand
Really loved oliver on dx episode..i tag him the man of d episode
as for wally..dude shud calm down jawe bfo he come n gwan die
i cant wait for arrow episode to c wer all dx leads

in all..twas a gud one..8 over 10
10/10 bro
Mick was like "I wouldn't call you Supergirl,... I will call you skirt, and I won't need your help" few seconds more we already see him shouting "Supergirl save us" that was epic!!

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ceejay80s(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2016
davide470:
.. But wait, i don't watch Arrow, so how am i going to know the episode for the continuation.

Oooh!

Help Guys?
EPISODE 8 OF THE ARROW
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ceejay80s(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2016
I DONT WATCH ARROW BUT HAVE DOWNLOADED THE CROSSOVER EPISODE,
dem try sha, it was good but dem for take style add superman and green lantern, make e turn to justice league or legion of super heroes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by stred: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2016
ceejay80s:

EPISODE 8 OF THE ARROW
link pls
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2016
The episode was so on point.
That part Felicity said "Best Team Up Ever"!!
That was epic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.