Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Man Impregnates His Two Daughters, Attempts Raping Third - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Two Daughters, Attempts Raping Third (1190 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) / Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnates His Two Daughters, Attempts Raping Third by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
A 58-year-old man from Agbura community,
Yenagoa Local Government, Bayelsa State
was on Thursday arrested by the police for
allegedly impregnating his two daughters.
The suspect, whose name was not disclosed, was
also said to have attempted to rape his third
daughter.
Our correspondent gathered that the arrest was
initiated by the Special Adviser to the Governor on
Women Affairs, Mrs. Pulu Zifawei.
The matter reportedly got to the office of the
special adviser after the suspect made several
attempts to rape his younger daughter.
The 14-year-old daughter, a student of the
Community Secondary School, Agbura, was said to
have reported the sexual harassment by her father
to the school counsellor during a guardian and
counselling session.
The school counsellor, who is also the victim’s class
teacher, reported the case to the Ministry of Women
Affairs which alerted the police.
The suspect was arrested and detained at the
Azikoro Police Station.
A community source, Rowland Eview, told our
correspondent that investigations by the police
revealed that the suspect had already impregnated
two of his daughters.
One of the daughters, 23, was said to have
conceived twice for the father but mysteriously lost
the babies at birth.
The second pregnant daughter was said to have
relocated from the community out of shame.
The 21-year-old son of the suspect, who declined to
mention his name, said he became aware of his
father’s shameful acts at the age of 12.
“Our mother had reported the matter to the
members of the family. On that day, our father
nearly beat my mother to death. Each time the
issue came up, my father would beat my mother,”
he said.
He said the father had also inflicted machete cuts
on him and his elder brother for daring to challenge
his actions.
A senior police officer at the Azikoro Police Station
confirmed to our correspondent that the suspect
was in detention but said the Police Public Relations
Officer, Mr. Alex Akhigbe, must be contacted for
further details.
But Akhigbe told our correspondent that he was in a meeting.
www.talkofnaija.com/news/264417_man-impregnates-two-daughters-attempts-raping-third

Re: Man Impregnates His Two Daughters, Attempts Raping Third by biolabee(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
Aahhh.. Strange tinz dey happen o
Re: Man Impregnates His Two Daughters, Attempts Raping Third by MurderX: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
How do the 2 innocent pregnant women in the picture relate to this story?
Re: Man Impregnates His Two Daughters, Attempts Raping Third by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tufiaaaa if it was my enemy this nonsense happened to,he wont even have the effontery to repeat it the 2nd time,i will go to his office and report the matter to his boss,go and tell all his friends and colleagues at work,tell all his family members before the police hears of it.shame sef will not even allow him to walk on the streets again with his head up,everyone will be lookig at him as a rapist.something similar happened to a man in our ormer neighbourhood.the daughter reported him to everybody that cared to listen.infact if the man enters a shop the woman there will quickly tell her daugher oya jane run home now now and make sure yo padlock the gate o,they will say baba john we no get milk,the man will say shebi na milk i dey see for your shop,the woman will say i no dey sell am,if he asks why she will be very upfront with him and say because you be rapist,i no want make you come here another time,make you no meet me con drag my pikin rape (the daughter in question was actually an adolescent then),if he goes to another shop,they will lock the shop when they see him from afar.in short they ostracized him that the shame made him pack out of the neighbourhood not before his wife left him because of the shame
Re: Man Impregnates His Two Daughters, Attempts Raping Third by greatgod2012(f): 6:18am On Apr 13, 2013
Anytime i read stories like this, i usually wonder how a man will see his own child(his blood) and his p*enis will erect, its absurd, its barbaric, its evil, its...................chronically sicknening.....chai!,
Re: Man Impregnates His Two Daughters, Attempts Raping Third by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2013
Castrate that devil and shoot him to death angry angry
Re: Man Impregnates His Two Daughters, Attempts Raping Third by daylae(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2013
sheer wickedness.
Re: Man Impregnates His Two Daughters, Attempts Raping Third by biolabee(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry: Castrate that devil and shoot him to death angry angry

Before you shoot him, let him be on deathrow for 5 years knowing what it means to be an eunuch (apologies to varys)
Re: Man Impregnates His Two Daughters, Attempts Raping Third by slimyem: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2013
The daughters too are equally sick especially the one who got pregnant for him twice.
Lets assume they were young when it started,why couldn't they say NO when they were older?Cursed family!!

(1) (Reply)

Help With List Of Areas Not Prone To Flooding In Aba / What A Symbol Of True Love! See Photo... / What Will Be Your Reaction To His?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.