Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Kenny Ogungbe On Why He Didn't Attend 2face Idibia's Dubai Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Ogungbe On Why He Didn't Attend 2face Idibia's Dubai Wedding (1554 Views)

Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) / Kenny Ogungbe's Daughter Graduates Photos / Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenny Ogungbe On Why He Didn't Attend 2face Idibia's Dubai Wedding by Afriface: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tuface started his solo career with Kenny Ogungbe's music label, Kennis Music, back in 2004. They parted ways amicably a few years later...or so we thought! When asked by an Encomium reporter why he didn't attend 2face Idibia's Dubai wedding, Mr Ogungbe replied:

"I don't think it is something you should ask me. Go and ask 2face why Primetime and Kennis Music were not in attendance. I am too old to start joining issues with people

Read More at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/kenny-ogungbe-on-why-he-didnt-attend.html
Re: Kenny Ogungbe On Why He Didn't Attend 2face Idibia's Dubai Wedding by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
As u nor go was d wedding nt succesful??
Re: Kenny Ogungbe On Why He Didn't Attend 2face Idibia's Dubai Wedding by Chanchit: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
For the first time in a long while I feel like clapping for Oga Keke for that beautiful reply. Cos he yarns rubbish most of times.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe On Why He Didn't Attend 2face Idibia's Dubai Wedding by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
It was strictly by invitation. And they weren't invited. #shekina!

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe On Why He Didn't Attend 2face Idibia's Dubai Wedding by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
I would be highly disappointed with 2face if it turns out that he did not invite Keke and D1 to his wedding. These guys played a VERY crucial role in his career. Without them and the monstrous PR machine they used to promote 2face's first solo album, I don't think he would be where he is today. I expected that they would be among the top ten names on the guest list.

3 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe On Why He Didn't Attend 2face Idibia's Dubai Wedding by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
pro01: I would be highly disappointed with 2face if it turns out that he did not invite Keke and D1 to his wedding. These guys played a VERY crucial role in his career. Without them and the monstrous PR machine they used to promote 2face's first solo album, I don't think he would be where he is today. I expected that they would be among the top ten names on the guest list.
Not first 10 names. First Name should have been Kennis Family, People should learn not to burn Bridges, life is unpredictable mostly. Today, Cyprus is on recession, tomorrow, it could be America.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe On Why He Didn't Attend 2face Idibia's Dubai Wedding by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 13, 2013
It will be too bad if two face didn't invite the prime time crews,and Kenny ogungbe officially.

A boss would always be a boss,especially a boss that played a major role in someone's career.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Psquare And DON JAZZY Respond To Backlash Over OJB Jezreelā€™s Health / Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute To Baby-north West / Girl Goes Wild At Cokobar Concert With Sean Tizzle,flavour & Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.