Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

FOOD FOOD FOOD. When Last Did You Taste Some Like This? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / FOOD FOOD FOOD. When Last Did You Taste Some Like This? (1496 Views)

Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? / When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) / When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOOD FOOD FOOD. When Last Did You Taste Some Like This? by phoneport(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
Food they say is life and good food I say is real life.
I ate EBA with EGUSI yesterday and some beef with KPOMO to support it and my life has never been the same again.

What is your best food tell us
And if possible upload the picture.

Re: FOOD FOOD FOOD. When Last Did You Taste Some Like This? by JeSoul(f): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
phoneport: Food they say is life and good food I say is real life.
I ate EBA with EGUSI yesterday and some beef with KPOMO to support it and my life has never been the same again.

What is your best food tell us
And if possible upload the picture.
lol. Iya Matthew must've been on her game yesterday cheesy
Re: FOOD FOOD FOOD. When Last Did You Taste Some Like This? by phoneport(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2013
Iya Matthew ker,
I cooked the food my self or you think am an indomine guy?
Re: FOOD FOOD FOOD. When Last Did You Taste Some Like This? by Egbagirl(f): 4:43am On Apr 17, 2013
Lol!!! OP where do you live? Lol. Seems like it's been ages since you had a Nigerian meal. Lol. So what else do/can you cook?

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On Cake And Events Decoration In Ibadan / Is This Food Worth 3500? / Why Nigerians Call Every Seasoning Cube MAGGI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.