Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die (973 Views)

One In Every Four Nigerian Has Mental Disorder - Dr. Vincent Udenze / You Need Not Die Of Hypertension / Do Not Die In Silence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die by jerryile(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
One of our own was diagnosed of leukeamia (Blood Cancer)/ haematological malignancy.. Please he needs our help both spiritually,financially and otherwise. He needs the sum of #6m to help take him abroad for treatment. His name Iڪ Nwokedi Vincent in UNIBEN. He was in Agric Econs & Ext before coming to Pharmacy and he is in 600level. Please an account would be opened shortly, and donations would be accepted. Vincent, is my brother, my friend, my mentor. Pls he needs ur help. I don't want him to die.

Re: Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die by jerryile(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
His account no

Re: Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die by Rooneyboy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
I got a BB broadcast this afternoon in respect to the ailing lad, wasn't convinced enough so I had to question my on the authenticity of this message and she told me she knows the guy in person,(they were actually in the same department) and went further to send his pics to me , the guy is just too young to die .

I don't know if it would be proper to upload the guy's pic up here for everyone to see.

Pls let's all do the little we can to save a life.
Re: Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die by Rooneyboy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
An ordinary one thousand would go a long way in saving a life , please let's all treat this matter seriously.
Re: Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die by jerryile(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
That is vincent. Ur 1k can be of help to him

Re: Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die by jerryile(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
Vincent

Re: Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die by jerryile(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
vincnt

Re: Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die by obyikye(f): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
This young man must not be allowed to die. @Moderators, how can my token gets to him? Thanks.
Re: Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die by Rooneyboy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
I hope our mods would be nice enough to put this on the front page
Re: Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die by jerryile(m): 12:08am On Apr 13, 2013
Moderators, plsss front page. Let's save his life together. This might hapn to ur broda one day.
Re: Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die by dominique(f): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2013
you will get swifter responses if you go through the e-helpers network on this thread. Be prepared to supply them with whatever questions they ask of you. www.nairaland.com/802184/nairaland-charity-organisation-e-helpers-network/24

(1) (Reply)

Situation Report On NMA Emegency Delegates Meeting / Nigeria Is Containing The Ebola Outbreak / Meet The Man Who Has 100 heavenly feelings A Day, Says Its Ruining His Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.