Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network - Nairaland / General (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network (53582 Views)

Poll: Nairaland Charity Org

YES: 91% (150 votes)
NO: 8% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Global Helpers Alliance / Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by ifyalways(f): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
^ ^ is he personally known to you or you culled from another blog/website?
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by oduz: 1:11am On Dec 02, 2012
@ ALL, Kudos
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by miraexcel(f): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pease help save Odutola Emmanuel’s life. He is down with kidney ailment and he is currently at LUTH where he is receiving treatment though it’s really slow due to lack of fund.
Emmanuel is a 20 years old orphan who neither has a brother nor sister. His father passed on when he was a baby and the mother followed before he graduated from the high school.
He moved in with his grandmother afterwards but the aged woman was later thrown out of her house in Mushin due to her inability to pay the rent.
Investigations have confirmed that Emmanuel has no one apart from his aged grandmother. For the past one year, Emmanuel has been living with my little cousin and his parents in Mafoluku Oshodi. My cousin was his classmate at the high school.
He was rushed to LUTH on December 26th 2012 but was only able to receive some treatment/first dialysis Jan 2 with the little fund I raised.
According to the doctor, he needs additional N 600,000 to correct the kidney problem.
Please help save Emmanuel’s Life for the sake of God; I cannot do this alone due to my own personal responsibilities. In fact, I have spent all my savings in this first stage.
Included is his photo with that of his grandmother at the hospital.
PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE help save Emmanuel’s Life, GOD WILL REWARD YOU

Donations can be made to His bank account. GT BANK 0018164155 , ODUTOLA EMMANUEL
You can also visit him at the hospital, please call me for details. 07033582485, Miranda

https://www.nairaland.com/1156307/20-year-old-orphan-dying#13748675
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Gboliwe: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
Kidney again?
May God have mercy on us.
It is well Emmanuel.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by ifyalways(f): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
miraexcel: Pease help save Odutola Emmanuel’s life. He is down with kidney ailment and he is currently at LUTH where he is receiving treatment though it’s really slow due to lack of fund.
Emmanuel is a 20 years old orphan who neither has a brother nor sister. His father passed on when he was a baby and the mother followed before he graduated from the high school.
He moved in with his grandmother afterwards but the aged woman was later thrown out of her house in Mushin due to her inability to pay the rent.
Investigations have confirmed that Emmanuel has no one apart from his aged grandmother. For the past one year, Emmanuel has been living with my little cousin and his parents in Mafoluku Oshodi. My cousin was his classmate at the high school.
He was rushed to LUTH on December 26th 2012 but was only able to receive some treatment/first dialysis Jan 2 with the little fund I raised.
According to the doctor, he needs additional N 600,000 to correct the kidney problem.
Please help save Emmanuel’s Life for the sake of God; I cannot do this alone due to my own personal responsibilities. In fact, I have spent all my savings in this first stage.
Included is his photo with that of his grandmother at the hospital.
PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE help save Emmanuel’s Life, GOD WILL REWARD YOU

Donations can be made to His bank account. GT BANK 0018164155 , ODUTOLA EMMANUEL
You can also visit him at the hospital, please call me for details. 07033582485, Miranda

https://www.nairaland.com/1156307/20-year-old-orphan-dying#13748675
hi.
How is he doing today?what's the update?
Can you send us a mail with nairalandcharity@gmail.com so we can get a detailed information and know how we can help.

Gods grace would be sufficient and manifold for him.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Bee007: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
That is true my bro, naija money. as much as i think is a good idea, there should be a good root for the organization.
Anyway, i know of an charity organization which is willing to support a project and they said - I qouate - we will like to make investments to create labour, to enable the inhabitants of the place to build their own existence. And on the other hand, to help them build their self-esteem so that in the long run, they will be independent of third parties.

The projects is not only set up so that they cover the cost, but in a way that the surpluses lead to new ideas and initiatives that are in line with the earlier called rationale.

Any ideas.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by jerryile(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
ne of our own was diagnosed of leukeamia (Blood Cancer)/ haematological malignancy.. Please he needs our help both spiritually,financially and otherwise. He needs the sum of #6m to help take him abroad for treatment. His name Iڪ Nwokedi Vincent in UNIBEN. He was in Agric Econs & Ext before coming to Pharmacy and he is in 600level. Please an account would be opened shortly, and donations would be accepted. Vincent, is my brother, my friend, my mentor. Pls he needs ur help. I don't want him to die.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by ifyalways(f): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
^ for real?
Send us an email with full details

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by jerryile(m): 12:47am On Apr 15, 2013
Don't have ur email address sir
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Idowuogbo(f): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2013
jerryile: Don't have ur email address sir
Hey jerry, send d email to
nairalandcharity@gmail.com. God bless!
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by ayobase(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
Some people coming on here and soliciting for funds...let's be careful, or rather authenticate "stories" before dishing out!

I know what I'm talking about!
Let's help those that are INDEED in NEED!

r231, are u aware of those?
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Roserbert(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2013
Please, Support And Let Tega Live

Tega Omofurieta is a 19years old boy from Emevor in Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta state.

Tega took ill last year and was diagnosed recently this year, February 2013 to be precise, at the Delta State University Teaching hospital, Oghara of Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Glomerulonephritis) meaning his two Kidneys are no longer functioning.

He has been living on Dialysis since then, but the Doctors have advice that he needs to go for an urgent Kidney Transplant in India to save his life.

The mother, Mrs Roseline Omofurieta has closed down her business because of this illness and presently is on debt row, so as to pay for the dialysis at least once every week instead of three times a week prescribed by the Doctors

The purpose of this appeal therefore is for financial assistance to the tune of N6,000,000 (Six Million Naira) to enable Tega undergo the Kidney Transplant in India.

For the past months, Tega cannot pass out urine, he can't eat what others are eating and can't even lie down to sleep.

Please we are appealing to all Nigerians and beyond , let us come together to save Tega's life because a cup of water you give today will definitely come back to you.

Your little donation can save Tega's life.

You can reach Tega through his mum's line 08065615158 and you can give your donation using the following account details.

Account name: Omofurieta Roseline
Accout number: 3024648122
First Bank Plc

God bless you as you respond to this urgent call.

Follow this link to watch the video of Tega's Story on youtube http:///EpTuK

Please, Share it, paste it on Facebook, Tweet it using hashtag #LetTegaLive. Let's use the power of social media to save the life of this very young boy.

Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Roserbert(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2013
I just contacted Tega's mum, she hasn't heard from Nairaland Charity Organisation E-Helpers' Network. However, one of the people that saw the post on facebook paid 20,000 into her account. Thanks, pls let's support them and save this young boy's life.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by ifyalways(f): 4:46pm On May 20, 2013
OAM4J: Moving Forward.

We have decided to raise field workers/volunteers as the need arise for each and every project.

But this 10 man working committee shall be managing the affairs of this organisation and all the projects.

1. R231 --------- Coordinator
2. RONKEBP
3. IFYALWAYS
4. OAM4J ---------- Ast. Coordinator
5. JAYBEE
6. JARUS -------- Accountant
7. YAMAKUZA ---------------- Secretary
8. FREIBURGER
9. OLOWOTEE
10. CHAIRCOVER

Again I want to ask: If anyone has any reason or reasons why any of the above cannot be trusted, let him speak now or for ever hold his/her peace.

We need to conclude on the name of this charity organisation. Can we have suggestions please?

Also anyone is free to bring to our attention any situation requiring the support of this organisation, we will take as much as we can in a year but one at a time.

Please all the committee members above should please send an email (preferable yahoo mail) to nairalandcharity@gmail.com . We are trying to set up an effective means of communication.
@Bolded,It's been great having this opportunity to serve.God will bless every one (Donors , supporters and the charity team) but Ifyalways is not a member of Tehn anymore.
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On May 20, 2013
smh!
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Gboliwe: 11:23am On May 21, 2013
ifyalways: @Bolded,It's been great having this opportunity to serve.God will bless every one (Donors , supporters and the charity team) but Ifyalways is not a member of Tehn anymore.
cry I hope it is for the best though.
Idowuogbo: smh!
Idowu my dear, whatisgoingon?
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Mynd44: 6:47pm On May 21, 2013
**just passing**
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by ayobase(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2013
Idowu shld take over from ifyalways!

I gez she quitted due to some reasons best known to her!
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Mynd44: 8:17pm On May 21, 2013
ayobase: Idowu shld take over from ifyalways!

As I said, "Just passing"
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23pm On May 21, 2013
ayobase: Idowu shld take over from ifyalways!

Huh? Dude, I dey team already na! I b alariwo head of campaign department. grin
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by ayobase(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Huh? Dude, I dey team already na! I b alariwo head of campaign department. grin

Sure.....thought of u making it OFFICIAL!
Those at the back stage are the KOKOs though! wink
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by fadamekus(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalander am emeka by
name from imostate but reside in
portharcourt am into pipeline welding work
but am still undergoing training in one of this
training school ( smaw welding training
services) at 105 aker/ saipem road
portharcourt please i need help am not
finicialy ok in buying the materias for the
training please i need ur support please help me. 08083557500
Re: Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network by r231(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25)

Lagos Children Beat Father Christmas That Showed Up Without Gifts (Video) / Meet President Jonathan's Look Alike. Smashing Resemblance / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.