Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Hope The Obedient Dog!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hope The Obedient Dog!!! (1081 Views)

Who Is The Most Obedient? / The Obedient Wife! / Obedient Sylve11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope The Obedient Dog!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
A farmer went to his farm to weed around his maize, and as usual went with "hope", his dog.
As he usually does, he sat down to first sharpen his cutlass on the sharpening stone.he sat on the ground opening his legs and began sharpening.Now he didnt know there was a hole between his legs, exposing his big "POLICE".
now "HOPE" as smart and wild as it is, spotted the "POLICE" moving left to right repeatedly with sooooooooooo much hair around it, AND began barking undertone '' hmmmnnnnnnnnn, wouf!, wouf. . ."
The farmer knew it must be a grasscutter and trusted "HOPE" to easily catch it.Anytime he said "catch", HOPE would pounce on anything, so he quickly ordered "catch". and HOPE didnt hesitate, jumped and grabbed the farmer's KPEKUS and tore it into pieces, . . .one thing i never forget about this story was the farmer's cry. . .

" HOPE i wan this grasscutter alive oooooo, HOPE oooooo, abeg oooooo, hope o ooooooooo"

Re: Hope The Obedient Dog!!! by possibilita(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
i no fit laughgrin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Hope The Obedient Dog!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2013
possibilita: i no fit laughgrin cheesy grin grin grin grin

take am easy jhare grin

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy This! / Patience Ozorkwo (mama G) To Marry Man Half Her Age / Very Interesting: Five Facts About You! (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.