Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

What's The Name And Brand Of The First Phone You Ever Used - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Name And Brand Of The First Phone You Ever Used (583 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name And Brand Of The First Phone You Ever Used by chrisja(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mine was Nokia 3310, boy dat was one good, rugged fone. Good netwrk reception, Long lasting Bat3, d tin fall, I pick am up rearrange am bck continue wit my call, txtin, callin... ETC, I rock dat fone die, wait e be like say I even use am browse, Abi, I nor rememba again sef, I loved dat my nokia 3310..
Re: What's The Name And Brand Of The First Phone You Ever Used by SONKOko(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
one portable Sendo like that undecided
Re: What's The Name And Brand Of The First Phone You Ever Used by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mine was Bird silver colored flip phone. That was about 10 years ago and men the phone made me a big boy then.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name And Brand Of The First Phone You Ever Used by leslieu63(m): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2013
nokia 3310 year 2003

(1) (Reply)

Can A Smartphone Make You Smart? / Please How Durable Are China Tablets / Phone Solar Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.