Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Do You Still Have JAMB Scratch Card? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Still Have JAMB Scratch Card? (569 Views)

List Of Banks To Get 2014 Jamb Scratch Card / 2013/2014 Admission!!! Get Your Original JAMB Scratch Card From JAMB!!! / Buy Waec/neco/jamb Scratch Cards For 2009 At A Very Cheap Rate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Have JAMB Scratch Card? by kaysy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hello,
Please i need someone that still have JAMB UTME 2013 Scratch Card, the CBT is closing on 14th April 2013 so the Reg is still on.

Two applicants turned out in my office today and i was only having one card left with me, now i need just one from anyone willing to sell, just call me on 08122363117 or text me the PIN, Serial Number and your account number, i will make the deposit by Monday to your account once the card is confirmed by JAMB's Portal. Thanks

If you want to contact me or know more about me, you can check my website below (KAYSYConcept)
Re: Do You Still Have JAMB Scratch Card? by kaysy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
Finally i have gotten 1 so the case is closed. Thanks to all

(1) (Reply)

Unity Schools Cut-off Marks (In Graphic Pictures) / To ACCA STUDENTS / Payment 4 (NECO) May/june Biometric Capture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.