Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter (1166 Views)

Tested and Trusted Phone sellers on Nairaland? / Kaymu Cannot Be Trusted. I Want My Money Back. How Can I Get It? / TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Verosteve Infotech Nigeria Ltd is a DIY small scale importer of Tablets, Cellphones and PCs ( Laptops, Desktop and all -in-one pcs).

My name is Beloved. I am here to learn and to teach. As well as to form dependable, reliable and trustworthy partners in business. Am calling on willing manufacturer, importer and wholesale buyer to come and teach and learn from others. I would like anyone who have been in the business of importing and exporting PCs, LCDs, Ipad, Iphone etc to drop me a convincing note and contact info. Buyers are welcome.
NOTE: if you cannot be contacted and be known don't bother to say a word. thanks y'all.

WELCOME HERE. A PLACE TO TEACH AND LEARN.

MY SKYPE: okstefen
Fax: 0862637795
Follow on Facebook.com/buyyourphone
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by 1forall: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
Where are you based and what quantities are you talking about?
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
1forall: Where are you based and what quantities are you talking about?
am currently in Ekiti. and need 10 - 200 LCDs, 200 4G memory cards and 100 brand new Hp 650 window8, 4g ram, 320g HDD, intel et.ceteral
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by 1forall: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
Do you have the goods already or are just planning to source them?
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2013
i have seen some on Aliexpress and had negotiated with Rony Rai in China for the HP, but if you have a relatively cheaper sourcing do let me know pls... thanks
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2013
can anyone pls verify the authenticity of this man https://www.nairaland.com/896789/canadian-mobile-phone-exporter-w
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by 1forall: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
Have you tried calling to speak to them, that's the best way to verify
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
i meant those who had had busines dealing wih them before. you know too well that phone conversation could be presumptous
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by 1forall: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Oh I see, is that how you do business? What'll happen if you don't find anyone who's dealt with them before? Are you saying you can't make new a business contact?

In that post they've got an email address, a website, a BBpin, a skype id and a phone number so I don't think you need any thing more for a verification.
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
1forall: Oh I see, is that how you do business? What'll happen if you don't find anyone who's dealt with them before? Are you saying you can't make new business contact?

In that post they've got an email address, a website, a BBpin, a skype id and a phone number so I don't think you need any thing more for a verification.

if that is your submission then no problem i will give it a try. i am having this phobia cause I ve been dubed once
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by 1forall: 12:36am On Apr 24, 2013
By all means please do. I already visited their website. Do the same and send them an email. You can follow up with a phone call later on (consider the time difference), if you've got a BB check them out there too.
It's really not difficult to tell a real business from a phony one.
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by nicocent(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
Why not call me let me introduve u to my supplier
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
1forall: By all means please do. I already visited their website. Do the same and send them an email. You can follow up with a phone call later on (consider the time difference), if you've got a BB check them out there too.
It's really not difficult to tell a real business from a phony one.

thanks you sound like a pastor.
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
nicocent: Why not call me let me introduve u to my supplier
TELL ME MORE... WHAT SUPPLY ARE YOU INTO?
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
nicocent: Why not call me let me introduve u to my supplier
TELL ME MORE... WHAT SUPPLY ARE YOU INTO? cheesy
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by 1forall: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
Verostef:
thanks you sound like a pastor.
Really? Well that's a good thing to sound like grin
Have you contacted them, any progress?
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2013
yeah! I have contacted them but i like to confirm if they are still in buziness... I will update you more as the ordeal progresses... for now the skype address submitted is fake not listed on skype.I dont use blackberry so can not use BBM, I sent mail expecting their reply...phone no try again later...
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by bestphone: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2013
Verostef: I am negotiating for some goods via Ali express but my mind isn't at rest so I desire to inquire if there is a trusted forwarder around. please, I would like anyone who have been in the business of importing and exporting PCs, LCDs, Ipad, Iphone etc to drop me a convincing note and contact info. NOTE: I am not interested in ghost/freelancer importer/exporter. if you cannot be contacted and be known don't bother to say a word. thanks y'all.

I can help you do more , if you interested cellphone trade business , my email: sale@afrmarket.com skype: afrmarket
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2013
bestphone:

I can help you do more , if you interested cellphone trade business , my email: sale@afrmarket.com skype: afrmarket
Thanks

[b][/b]I ve sent you mail pls check and reply. Thanks.
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 12:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Looking to buy 100 brand new laptop. Preferred HP
Share a link here if you got one
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 1:36am On Dec 31, 2014
Mini importation has become a source of income for so many Nigerian youths today all thanks to survrycash, importexpert and naira land threads.

I got enough ebooks for anyone willing to join in the business for free.

Am not here to sell eBook but to teach and to learn.

If you are a newbie willing to take risks and start some thing new with your life even for as little as #3000; yea. True.
Request for your starters pack or advance importation packs.
All shall be delivered to your mail FREELY.

Read n Grow.
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by scampy(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2014
Nice one Bro. This is my mail addy: emeraldoftheearth at yahoo dot co dot uk

1 Like

Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2015
scampy:
Nice one Bro. This is my mail addy: emeraldoftheearth at yahoo dot co dot uk

I put something up at Facebook/ buyyourphone.
Check it.
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Anyone with Techno phantom z and Samsung galaxy s4 for sale. I couldn't find on eBay cellular cheap et c.
I got buyers waiting pls.

House please give me a link to where I could order for tecno phones and phantom s.

Very urgent pleeeeeeaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz.

Thanking, praying and waiting
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Looking to buy techno phantom z and Samsung galaxy s5. Name your price
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Muyiwhy: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Verostef:
Mini importation has become a source of income for so many Nigerian youths today all thanks to survrycash, importexpert and naira land threads.

I got enough ebooks for anyone willing to join in the business for free.

Am not here to sell eBook but to teach and to learn.

If you are a newbie willing to take risks and start some thing new with your life even for as little as #3000; yea. True.
Request for your starters pack or advance importation packs.
All shall be delivered to your mail FREELY.

Read n Grow.
Pls I nid it...can u send it asap to mobbscold@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by bigW(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
Muyiwhy:

plz send to me too. pink4luv@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 6:20am On Jan 05, 2015
Muyiwhy:

Check ur mail bro
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 6:23am On Jan 05, 2015
bigW:

plz send to me too. pink4luv@yahoo.com
check your mail
Re: Looking For 5-star Trusted PC/ PHONES Exporter by Verostef(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2015
@muyiwhy
@pinkolu
have you check your mail yet for the first batch?

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E6 For Sale / #FORSALE! - Tecno Phantom Z (white) / Super Clean Infinix Joypad 10 (latest Model With Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.