Stats: 3,161,121 members, 7,845,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation (19676 Views)

Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? / Older Generation Vs Younger Generation. Are We Together? / Older Generation Vs Younger Generation. Are We Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by adexsimply(m): 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
naijaobi: those days wen we interprete EXERCISE BOOK as:
E- Ede
X- times
E- Ede
R- Rice
C- Customer
I- I
S- Saw
E- Ede

B- Beans
O- Oloko
O- Oloko
K- Kings

E- Ede
X- times
E- Ede
R- Remi
C- koni
I- Iya
S- Segun
E- Elere

B- Boolu(ball)
O- Odabo
O- Odabo
K- Kayode
sad sad sad

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by akins56(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
All u guyz are young gan ooo!..remmember those days when ever we saw a bicycle we'll start singing!...on spotting our eyez on a white man we'll start singing oyibo pepe!...going to lagos is like going to london!...those tym wen we taught mecca and medinah are in kano! And taught God lives in america!...those days when we called any white man an american!

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ishsoph: In MJ's voice *Have u seen my childhood?* cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by dwkoko(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Posman: I MISS PAKO BISCUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND GOODY GOODY... RED WRAPPER
WEN THERE WS NO PUREWATER, WATER WRAPPED IN NYLON, WE CALLED IT ICE WATER, IT SOLD FOR #1
WEN THE KID WITH MOST RUBBER BAND IS A BOSS
THOSE DAYS WEN DAILY ALLOWANCE TO SCHL WAS #20, I WOULD BUY BABA DUDU, RICE AND BEANS AND STILL HAV CHANGE, BANANA CHEWING GUM AND 'PONGILA' LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
USE ALL MY NOTEBOOKS TO MAKE WALLET, PISTOL, KITE
DAYS OF PLAYING TABLE SOCCER WITH PEN COVER
GOOD OLD DAYS MEHN!
Guy u sabi every, days wen we play skep, canta-ball...
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by alphaomega(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
* d days when we make space ships and boats from / with paper.

* d days when all the "nepa wires are lined with kites"

* d days of table soccer...* HAAA ! ! ! ! TABLE SOCCER ! ! ! ! !
* d days when u can't wait for the month to expire so you can cut out the numbers on your calender to put on your "players" (counters / bottle corks)..

Bobs....sure miss those dayz..

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Temi231(f): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
The day is bright,
Is bright and fair
oh happy day
The day of joy
The day is bright,
Is bright and fair,
oh happy day of joy.
Reading Nigerian Pledge like this: Our father, who has it in heaven... and singing..Ten ten ten ten ..papapapaapa...chai i miss those good old times
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Temi231(f): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
adexsimply:
E- Ede
X- times
E- Ede
R- Remi
C- koni
I- Iya
S- Segun
E- Elere

B- Boolu(ball)
O- Odabo
O- Odabo

You are so correct.... Ede time Ede things
K- Kayode
sad sad sad

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by authecosta911(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
I remember those days when we use to draw kornor kornor with shoe maker rope, I cut ur rope I win the game.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
CAN WE GET A CLEAR DEMARCATION. AT WHAT YEAR DID THE INDOMIE GENERATION START BEING BORN AND WHAT YEAR DID THE PAKO BISCUIT GENERATION STOPPED BEING BORN.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by seunny4lif(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
The days of NTA sunday evening story time,st louis pack as Range Rover sport,Mortal commbant on Family come and Soccer on Sega,Colouring mixed with 2 packs of st Louis sugar sold for 1naira has Ice cream,Aruku Oshodi(Powder tea) mixed st Louis inside 20L of water and sold has chocolate ice cream,Gogo chocolate, Table soccer,Ten Ten,B4 eating in schl Day by day,the Lord is Good....The days of Yemi my love becos i got beaten frm teacher after singing Ori mi who oo,e la igi mo(My head swear oo,make una na am wood),Mum and dad play,Bonjo Bonjo(Cover face,cover face)becos i dey always dey with girls,2*1=2,2*2=4 etc..Ali goes to schl....
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by seunny4lif(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
The days of NTA sunday evening story time,st louis pack as Range Rover sport,Mortal commbant on Family come and Soccer on Sega,Colouring mixed with 2 packs of st Louis sugar sold for 1naira has Ice cream,Aruku Oshodi(Powder tea) mixed st Louis inside 20L of water and sold has chocolate ice cream,Gogo chocolate, Table soccer,Ten Ten,B4 eating in schl Day by day,the Lord is Good....The days of Yemi my love becos i got beaten frm teacher after singing Ori mi who oo,e la igi mo(My head swear oo,make una na am wood),Mum and dad play,Bonjo Bonjo(Cover face,cover face)becos i dey always dey with girls,2*1=2,2*2=4 etc..Ali goes to schl....cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by seunny4lif(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
adexsimply:
E- Ede
X- times
E- Ede
R- Remi
C- koni
I- Iya
S- Segun
E- Elere

B- Boolu(ball)
O- Odabo
O- Odabo
K- Kayode
sad sad sad
God,bless u as u remember me
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by alphaomega(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
seunny4lif: God,bless u as u remember me

lol grin grin grin grin na remember me tru tru...shows u r from dem days...
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by dwkoko(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
The days of, Salute the governor ease-it ah 1 2.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by IdiAmin2(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
I miss those days ooo

Those days when one person will be outside turning the TV area shouting 'IS IT CLEAR, IS IT CLEAR!!!!!!!'
then the other person inside looking at the TV shouting 'TURN IT THE OTHER WAY,NO, NO, THE OTHER WAY, IT IS CLEAR NOW'

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by IdiAmin2(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Temi 23: The day is bright,
Is bright and fair
oh happy day
The day of joy
The day is bright,
Is bright and fair,
oh happy day of joy.
Reading Nigerian Pledge like this: Our father, who has it in heaven... and singing..Ten ten ten ten ..papapapaapa...chai i miss those good old times

THIS GUY YOU BE AJEBO OOO
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by ofalolaakinbowa(f): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
I remember †ђξ day went we cover our black n white tv wit lucozade rapper.[color=#770077][/color] cry

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by IdiAmin2(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Temi 23: The day is bright,
Is bright and fair
oh happy day
The day of joy
The day is bright,
Is bright and fair,
oh happy day of joy.

My guy u be ajebo ooo, you dont know the pako version of this song:
The day is bright (chorus:Brita Brita!!!)
Is bright and fair (chorus: fele, fele!!!)
oh happy day (chorus: dele, dele)
The day of joy (chorus: jolo jolo!!!)
The day is bright, (chorus: Brita brita!!!)
Is bright and fair, (chorus: fele, fele!!!)
oh happy day of joy. ( MAMA JOLLOF RICE !!!!)

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by omocheche(f): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
OH MY GOD! THE THOUGHT OF THOSE DAYS ALONE BRINGS JOY AND ALOT OF SMILE TO MY FACE, WOW......HOW TIME FLY, ALI AND SIMBI smileyCANT STOP SMILING, I REMEBER I USE TO GO THRU ALL MY TEXTBOOKS ON HOLIDAY I BROTHER WILL DO A DRAMA ON EACH CHARRACTER, HOW SWEET THOSE MEMORIES ARE TO ME NOW.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by cronsberg: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
But come to think of it o. I remember when they used to show live execution on NTA shocked . Soldiers will tie criminals on drums/barrels, then the firing squad will unleash a hell of bullets on the criminal in the full glare of live nta cameras and some watchers shocked . The military doesn't play with criminality o.
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by joe4christ(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
While reading through this thread, all i could do was smile all the way while scrolling the pages, reflecting how it really use to be then.
Sweet innocent old days, i'm grateful to God to have experienced life in those days, and not this generation of indomie.
Damn!
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Egbagirl(f): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
Idi-Amin:
I miss those days ooo

Those days when one person will be outside turning the TV area shouting 'IS IT CLEAR, IS IT CLEAR!!!!!!!'
then the other person inside looking at the TV shouting 'TURN IT THE OTHER WAY,NO, NO, THE OTHER WAY, IT IS CLEAR NOW'

Lmao!!!!! Hahahahahahahaaha oh my days! I sef remember!
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by orlahboi(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
God! How wonderful were those days? I'm talking kulikuli,condense,baba dudu,ekono gowan,pako biscuit,akara egusi,police and thief,action, making Canoe,kite,wallet,phone etc with papper..God bless my childhood.
The funny thing is we were'nt seeing those things d way we see them now.WHAT A GOLDEN MEMORY!!!
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Tinkybabe(f): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
ugotuf:
WHAT ABOUT USING LUCOZADE BOTTLE WRAPPER AS SUN SHADE?
it was more like paper sunglasses..using coloured sweet/candy wrappers as lenses grin
Those days we'd play "ride over" ,"mother may I ?'"
Kids were so creative and active then...how I miss those days. embarassed
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by sage2(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
We use to go swimming in rivers whose dept we had no idea. There is always this one childhood friend who got drowned in the process. RIP in peace to all departed friends. God really protected us.

When in the village, we use to travel to neibouring villages on record time. Just rolling tyres.

We had girlfriends. Even though we can't remember ever toasting anyone. Things just clicked and you begin to see yourselves as bf/gf dats all. No sex though.

We got turned down from the cinemas. They said we were too young and they were right. These days, they don't show such love to kids.

We don't cross part with our teachers. We were always expected to change route on sighting them.

TV stations(NTA) use to close by midnight after playing the national anthem.

There is something we called "last film". God bless those who can relate with this.

We saved our parents time, trouble and money by building our own toys. I was building cars that could make GM go green with envy. We even built planes and boats.

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by adexsimply(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
alphaomega:

lol grin grin grin grin na remember me tru tru...shows u r from dem days...

Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Scopic01(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
NTA 2..Channel 5..U̶̲̥̅̊я reach out station....Educational..Information n clear signal grin☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ gringringrin
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by adexsimply(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Tinkybabe: it was more like paper sunglasses..using coloured sweet/candy wrappers as the lens grin
Those days we'd play "ride over" ,"mother may I ?'"
Kids were so creative and active then...how I miss those days. embarassed
waoh!!those sunglasses? remember how i felt on top of the world anytime i put those on..with nothing else on me but my underpants embarassed embarassed

anyone from ibadan recall EWEJOKO? that sundays evening drama..was it on because or NTA?
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
omooba-nla:
Miss d days wen we went to school, lined up & D
headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform
&den we match to our classroomssmiley,
U Remember na??
• D days of Nasco Biscuit, okin biscuit Trebor, Iced
Colored water tied in nylon we called it "lolly"X_X
• D days of Goody-Goody&pak o Biscuit.:*
• D days of ali & simbi,Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo
lives in Calabar.cheesy

• days of messing game,who is in d garden, police and
thiefsmiley
• D days of mama & papa playwink
• days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game,tinco tinco,change ƔU̶̲̥̅̊я style, ten ten,
skipping,​ call on.....stop!=D
•those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen
boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their
daddy's hanger as d steeringX_X
•those days when rubber band was stock exchange({})
•days when votron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man
was our favourite cartoons<3<3

• D days of limca soft drinks& choco milo advert on
black and white tv Nd̶̲̥̅̊ sunday rendevous by1:30pmsmiley
• when we say 'leke leke give me white finger':E>
• Those days when eleganza pen was d best/smiley
• D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if its not coming out:$

• D days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins
then national anthem before they resume program @4pm8-|.
•Days wen we all sing sandalili sandalili songs,\=D/

[size=14pt]•dstv has come. No more old fun.[/size]

I'm really proud to have experienced all this.smiley If u r nt smiling it means u were nt born in my generation.>:/. N which means u ar d INDOMIE generation lol!=D

Abeg share make others laugh
omo u just described all i miss
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
adexsimply:
E- Ede
X- times
E- Ede
R- Remi
C- koni
I- Iya
S- Segun
E- Elere

B- Boolu(ball)
O- Odabo
O- Odabo
K- Kayode
sad sad sad
Guy, I rememer this and the BEST BIROS which rumour had it were evil and desplayed when the ink was emptied in pools of water. Was this true?
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by braxjay(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
sage_: We use to go swimming in rivers whose dept we had no idea. There is always this one childhood friend who got drowned in the process. RIP in peace to all departed friends. God really protected us.

When in the village, we use to travel to neibouring villages on record time. Just rolling tyres.

We had girlfriends. Even though we can't remember ever toasting anyone. Things just clicked and you begin to see yourselves as bf/gf dats all. No sex though.

We got turned down from the cinemas. They said we were too young and they were right. These days, they don't show such love to kids.

We don't cross part with our teachers. We were always expected to change route on sighting them.

TV stations(NTA) use to close by midnight after playing the national anthem.

There is something we called "last film". God bless those who can relate with this.

We saved our parents time, trouble and money by building our own toys. I was building cars that could make GM go green with envy. We even built planes and boats.

EWOOOOO last movie DELTA FORCE (chuck norries)cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pako Biscuit Generation Vs Indomie Generation by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
Idi-Amin:

My guy u be ajebo ooo, you dont know the pako version of this song:
The day is bright (chorus:Brita Brita!!!)
Is bright and fair (chorus: fele, fele!!!)
oh happy day (chorus: dele, dele)
The day of joy (chorus: jolo jolo!!!)
The day is bright, (chorus: Brita brita!!!)
Is bright and fair, (chorus: fele, fele!!!)
oh happy day of joy. ( MAMA JOLLOF RICE !!!!)
back to pry school days be dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Lays Wreath At Commonwealth Remembrance Day In UK(Pics) / Which Is The Most Common Name In Your Tribe? / Children Celebrate Cultural Day In Gombe (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58