Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Glo Sim Displays HPLMN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Sim Displays HPLMN (3617 Views)

How To Get 530MB On Your Glo Sim For Just N200 (2014 Offer) / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Sim Displays HPLMN by Hoii(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2013
Pls o, wataguan wit glo? I inserted my glo sim in my phone dis morning and its displaying a strange 'HPLMN' instead of the normal Glo.
Anyone experiencing dis too?
Re: Glo Sim Displays HPLMN by luluosas(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2013
But, is it working SMS/calls/browse?
Re: Glo Sim Displays HPLMN by Hoii(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2013
Yep, evrything workin normally sha. Just wondering
Re: Glo Sim Displays HPLMN by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2013
it Means HSPDA+ Powered Link by MTN Nigeria. Becos when it comes to HSPDA+ Download Speeds, Wide 3.75 Coverage, Stable Connections and Great Online Experience to EVERYBODY - MTN wipes the but.t.z of the likes of Glo, Hell.Tell and Etisama on the thorny paths of Data Connectivity.

Hoii: Pls o, wataguan wit my glo sim in my phone dis morning and its displaying a strange 'HPLMN' ?
Re: Glo Sim Displays HPLMN by Hoii(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2013
aze: it Means HSPDA+ Powered Link by MTN Nigeria. Becos when it comes to HSPDA+ Download Speeds, Wide 3.75 Coverage, Stable Connections and Great Online Experience to EVERYBODY - MTN wipes the but.t.z of the likes of Glo, Hell.Tell and Etisama on the thorny paths of Data Connectivity.
I dont get it, HPLMN means HSPDA+?, if its 4rm MTN, wetin concern glo?
Re: Glo Sim Displays HPLMN by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
It's normal bro.
Re: Glo Sim Displays HPLMN by luluosas(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hoii: Yep, evrything workin normally sha. Just wondering
Then, it is normal.
Re: Glo Sim Displays HPLMN by Mrch33ks: 2:57am On Sep 20, 2013
HPLMN means...Home Public Land Mobile Network, what 'aze' was saying about MTN in relation to other networks is wrong and misleading.

The Home Public Land Mobile Network identifies the PLMN (Public Land Mobile Network) in which the subscribers profile is held. Users roaming to other networks will receive subscription information from the HPLMN
Re: Glo Sim Displays HPLMN by Koolmexxi(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2013
aze: it Means HSPDA+ Powered Link by MTN Nigeria. Becos when it comes to HSPDA+ Download Speeds, Wide 3.75 Coverage, Stable Connections and Great Online Experience to EVERYBODY - MTN wipes the but.t.z of the likes of Glo, Hell.Tell and Etisama on the thorny paths of Data Connectivity.

Are u plain dumb or jus incredibly stupid
Re: Glo Sim Displays HPLMN by jude33084(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls more explanation in English to our level grin

What is the difference between that and the normal 3G? wink
Re: Glo Sim Displays HPLMN by Dsalz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
My ipad does not show hplmn in front of the carrier i put inside and sometimes it does not get service where other's do............i just bought it and i'm nt sure if i have to do something first

(1) (Reply)

Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities / Funny Gifs/pictures Thread(season 1)updated!!!! / Etisalat Pay G By Pulse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.