Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet (27444 Views)

Activating 3g On Etisalat Line / How To Configure China Mobile Phones For Internet Browsing In All Nigerian Mobil / New Zain Website For Activating Gprs Without Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2010
Hello Guys,

I have been facing a problem after unlocking my etisalat E1550 Modem so that i would be free to use any sim card with it,  But now i can't get my glo sim card to connect to the internet. What i think could be the problem is that my Glo line has not been activated for internet. I have tried so many way to get it activated but no luck.

1. I sent my phone name and model number to 927. I didn't get any thing.

2. I sent  activate to 444, I read that somewhere on nairaland. I got a text from glo telling me that my request has been registered.

3. Today i went to their outlet here on Airport Road, I told the woman that i want to activate internet on my Sim. She asked for the number and i gave it to her, hoping that she would just do some magic and tell me everything is fine. Unfortunately she told me to call customer care because there is a problem with internet activation in their office. I left the place with an angry face. angry

4. Later today i called the so called customer care and it was a lady who answered it. She asked what i needed and i told her i need them to activate internet on my line so i can browse . She said glo is having problem with activating lines for internet. Same story all the time

That was when i got tired of the whole film. I was hoping someone on here would help me out or if anyone has glo sim activated for internet that i can buy. Please let me know, 

Thanks
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by adamushaibu(m): 3:04am On Jun 19, 2010
pls nairalanders help, i had a similar challenge and we need urgent solution
b/cos in my area its only glo that has 3g network-fast internet service
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by abrahym(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2010
Call cc
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2010
abrahym:

Call cc

If customer care is working this thread won't exist.
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by adamushaibu(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
that's true my brother oh! glo CC is not responding quickly to customer demand,
pls if any body has the solution just help us out with it. Thanks mistypiper
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 20, 2010
adamushaibu:

that's true my brother oh! glo CC is not responding quickly to customer demand,
pls if any body has the solution just help us out with it. Thanks mistypiper

It's not that they won't respond quickly but they won't do anything rather than telling you to visit glo outlet, when you get there you will be directed to call customer care.
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by marcar(m): 2:29am On Jun 20, 2010
I have an internet modem that i just unlock so i want to know how am going to subscribe for the following networks Zain,Glo and Etisalat, i need their different package plan with the price and code

THANK YOU!!!!
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by honsule(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2010
mistypiper:

Hello Guys,

if anyone has glo sim activated for internet that i can buy. Please let me know, 

Thanks

Guy,i have 2 extra Glo sim ACTIVATED FOR 3G.If u need it,Hala me +234 803 5706 725
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by LoveKing(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2010
Help i cant even activate Glo me2u or do anything with Glo transfer. Help me here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-467330.0.html
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by honsule(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2010
I can't believe this.I just counted my Glo sim and discovered that i have 6 Glo sims ACTIVATED FOR 3G.(Two activated for gloflat)I Rock zain b4.
I use this code(*100*19*2#) then to get 72 free sms,but Glo later Blocked It.So,all the sims,have about 60 +plus sms
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by honsule(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2010
I can't believe this.I just counted my Glo sim and discovered that i have 6 Glo sims ACTIVATED FOR 3G.(Two activated for gloflat)I Rock Glo 3G then.
I use this code(*100*19*2#) then to get 72 free sms,but Glo later Blocked It.So,all the sims,have about 60 +plus sms
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2010
honsule:

I can't believe this.I just counted my Glo sim and discovered that i have 6 Glo sims ACTIVATED FOR 3G.(Two activated for gloflat)I Rock Glo 3G then.

Bros , Abeg if you no mind. Would you like to sell to me of those sims activated for gloflat. And i would like to know if Glo sim would work on Etisalat Unlocked Modem. Please lemme know what's up soon,

Thanks
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by Damix007(m): 3:10am On Jun 23, 2010
honsule:

How much wuld it cost to get a sim activated for 3G internet experience (gloflat) from you? Want to knw before givin u a call,
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by honsule(m): 4:22am On Jun 23, 2010
Damix007:

How much wuld it cost to get a sim activated for 3G internet experience (gloflat) from you? Want to knw before givin u a call,

maybe u didn't read my post very well.i don't activate Glo sims for 3G.I have Glo activated sims.
I might out of my own free will decided to tell u how to go about it.Unless u are not interested,call me.Note:I don't receive calls from 9-2pm Mon -Fri Reason being that,am always in Class(Law skol).
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by honsule(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2010
Glo 3G is not as fast as it used to be.I don't know why
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by N9528GB: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2010
honsule:

That's Glo for you in abuja, MTN , Zain, Etisalat and starcoms izap are the bomb in abuja
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by honsule(m): 5:04am On Jul 03, 2010
N95-2 8GB:

That's Glo for you in abuja, MTN , Zain, Etisalat and starcoms izap are the bomb in abuja

MTN/ETISALAT HERE I COME.3G PLUS FR33DOM
Re: Activating Glo Sim Card For Internet by lynxnoon(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2010
honsule:

still fast here . . . .tho dey misbehave 1ce in awhile

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted / Man Awarded N530,000 Against MTN By Federal High Court For Callertunez Deduction / Indian Hackers Leak Snapchat Database After Snapchat Owner Called Indians Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.