Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

My Wife Is Due For Delivery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Is Due For Delivery (3491 Views)

''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) / Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Due For Delivery by call4shola(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2013
Good morning doctors in the house, my wife's EDD was 11th april 2013, she's yet to put to bed as @ today 13th april, is there any natural way of inducing labour, she's really eager to see her baby so am I.
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by call4shola(m): 3:45am On Apr 14, 2013
Thanx a bunch, been doing just that, I'l continue and thanx for ur contribution.
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by Dr9ce(m): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2013
EDD is not absolute...sure your doctor must have told you that the baby may come 2weeks earlier or later than d EDD...i m sure she ll fall into labour soon..but if by the 18th (making 41 weeks) she hasn't fall into labour let her go to the hospital where she booked or if her next antenatal visit is before then..she may be admitted from d clinic for cervical ripening and induction of labour...relax mr! wish u guys safe delivery.
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by mercifull(f): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
MAke love to her and ensure u release inside her.The prostaglandins in seminal fluid will help her go into spontaneous labour.Also fiddle with her breast_that will help uterus tt contract-Labour.Above all be calm n commit to God.
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
How far now? Can't wait to hear the good news
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by call4shola(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
She's yet to deliver, she's been given till tomorrow mornin, once it happens, I'l post.

Thanx
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by dominique(f): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2013
And she has not felt any mild contractions at this stage? I'm afraid she may have to be induced. Wishin her a safe delivery
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by pinkydaisy(f): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2013
@call4shola, try out ni-pp-le stimulation, i heard and have read in a couple of places that it works,,,,,it's gently rubbing or rolling of the ni-pp-le manually with the fingers, or suckling of the ni-pp-les and areoles by the partner to encourage contractions and begin labor.

To stimulate the release of oxytocin, a hormone that causes contractions released in the body when the bre-a-sts are stimulated you must mimic the suckling of a baby. When a baby suckles, he does not grab just the ni-pp-le, but actually massages the areola (dark circle around the ni-pp-le).
The areola can be orally massaged by the mother's partner with his fingers or lips.
The mother may prefer to massage her own areola with her fingers. To do this she can rub the areola in a gentle rolling way with her palm or fingers.

NOTE:

•Only massage one br-ea-st at a time.
•Only massage a nip-p-le for 5 minutes, wait up to 15 minutes to see what happens before continuing with the massage.
•Do not stimulate the bre-ast during a contraction.
•Do not use ni-pp-le stimulation after the contractions are 3 minutes apart or 1 minute long.

You can also combine the effects ni-pp-le stimulation with the natural prostaglandin released in se-me-n by encouraging the mother and yourself to engage in intercourse.

All the best.
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by call4shola(m): 2:31am On Apr 17, 2013
Thanx all for the comments and contributions, she delivered a baby boy today. He looks so much like his father and am so happy to be a father.

Thanx 1ce again...
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by dominique(f): 6:12am On Apr 17, 2013
Congratulaations! May God bless him and make him aa source of joy and pride to his parents. Regards to the mummy smiley
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by Mcfemad(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2013
Praise God, Praise God, Praise God!!!

Congratulations sir. May the good LORD bless him, you and the mother. His face will continually shine upon you now and forever.

Best Wishes!
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by tuns10: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
Big congrats to you.
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Oh wow. I am so happy. congrats. May God use this opportunity to make delivery easy for all pregnant women o and provide children for those looking for. Amin.
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by Tbaby4real(f): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2013
Congratulations sir, May God continue to bless the family. Hope his mum is doing great? Regards to her.
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by call4shola(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2013
cool cheesy Thank u, thank u, thank u, ur far too kind, na naming ceremony runs I dey do now, taking on some fatherly responsibilities...
Re: My Wife Is Due For Delivery by Mcfemad(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2013
call4shola: cool cheesy Thank u, thank u, thank u, ur far too kind, na naming ceremony runs I dey do now, taking on some fatherly responsibilities...

No wahala, just remember to send us the address so that we can come to chop rice and amala. All the best, brother. Regards!

(1) (Reply)

When To Expect Menstration After Birth / Reducing The High Rate Of Death Due To Slumping / COVID-19 Update For November 16 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.