Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,624 members, 7,770,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) (79931 Views)

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by ManiCypher(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2014
First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Argentina (photos)

Last Wednesday, December 18, the first baby to be born to transgender parents in Argentina was delivered via C-section in the province of Entre Ríos. The proud parents are 26-year-old Alexis Taborda and 28-year-old Karen Bruselario. Alexis was born a woman, but lives as a man and Karen was born a man, but lives as a woman. Because of Argentina's Gender Identity Law passed in May of 2012, the couple have both been able to legally change their genders without gender reassignment surgery, which meant that when they got pregnant via natural means, it was the man, Alexis, who carried the baby. So what about the baby?

Well, the baby was due on December 22 via scheduled C-section, but couldn't wait. Alexis started having contractions the weekend before the scheduled birth, and the baby was born "early" weighing 9.37 pounds (that's a big baby) at Hospital Fermín Salaberry in Victoriain. The couple named their baby girl Génesis Evangelina.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by dominique(f): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2014
do we classify them as homo or heterosexuals? undecided mummy was born a man and daddy was born a woman. if this no be first degree madness, i no understand again.

113 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by hammedkola(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2014
shocked shocked Am I really reading this? shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nomski0(f): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2014
This is just gross and weird. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Emmyk(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2014
Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by kaka22(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
Wonder shall never end shocked...

I have a feeling that this thread will soon make fp...

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
oga o.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Lagusta(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
dominique: do we classify them as homo or heterosexuals? undecided mummy was born a man and daddy was born a woman. if this no be first degree madness, i no understand again.

grin it's third degree psychosis grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by pragmatistm(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pure psychiatric patients.

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
Da fuq

Who else thought the guy in the first pix with big stomach is pregnant embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by jmoore(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Fake man. Insanity at its peak!!

A man can never get pregnant.

That you replaced the wheel covers of a Toyota with that of a Mercedes doesn't change the car from Toyota to Mercedes.
It is still running on Toyota's engine.

36 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by chynazom(f): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nomski0: This is just gross and weird. undecided

You took the words out of my mouth!
Very weird..

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
The kain yab wey dem go dey yab this pikin for school ehn...

10 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Ghadafy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
ETT..

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Les: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
He is not the first pregnant man but I don't think the first took in via natural means.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by IFECIOUS67(f): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
i'm findin it hard to comprehend dis undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by IAMBREEZY: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Gross undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
So the wife was the person that impregnated the husband?
PS: Men we better start watching ourselves o,b4 dem give us bele finish.

26 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by WIZGUY69(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
CHOI!!! MA EYEZ ND MA EAR DEY PAIN ME WITH THE KINDA NEWZ AH DEY READ AND HEAR EVERYDAY

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by eluquenson(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
This is wonderful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
End time tinz. Indeed, 2014 is d year for d world to end. REPENT, FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
It is possible

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adonbilivit!!! 22nd and 23rd. Nt too bad. In d meantime, ds space is for sale
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
K, fp 4d first tym in history
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by timilehin007(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
If I say this is end time tinz now someone would come nd ban me..well I will not say end time tins sad

5 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by johnstar(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
end time man undecided....lyk say na nigeria dis tn happen ehn, em go carry d man go do deliverance for mfm

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
This is pure rubbish! I really wish
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by ummallah: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kollo mental case!!!!!!!!! End of the world embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by usmanktg2(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
abeg wake up

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
There is this saying "to who brain is given, sense is expected". These people de mad!!

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by bigx(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Poor child

Would be the butt of so many jokes
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by 1stola: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
[size=28pt]Mad couple[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center / COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.