Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Dear Alhaji Aliko Dangote. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dear Alhaji Aliko Dangote. (1053 Views)

US Boosts Dangote Refinery With $997m / Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine / Photos: Aliko Dangote Invests $1billion Inrice Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Alhaji Aliko Dangote. by dederocs(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2013
Sir Alhaji Dangote, we all appreciate your ability to provide jobs in Nigeria.we also will like to thank you for initiatives to empower Nigeria graaduates for long term sustainnability through the truck driver to owner scheme,as long as the money is invested here in Nigeria to provide jobs and prosperity,we hail your business character and sense,May God give you more wisdom.
please sir,there are so many opportuinities in Information technology and so many Nigerian youths can engage in this services-say from call centres for example-to service customer care centres for companies and public switchlines(for security and information dissemination) in society.
A lot of opportuinities abound there to make huge turnover in the shortest payback period.
Clients range from government security outfits I.e police,Army,fire service,post office and other public concern for emergency call lines to communicate effectively and swiftly with the members of the public for enhanced security and coordination of government systems.
companies engaging in the business of mobile telephony,internet services and information networking services will need this service as customer service centres.
So many young IT gurus and business creative minds skilled and experienced in business and management as entrepreneurs should be facilitated and endorsed.
I have the blueprint for this we can start greatness in Nigeria through an indigenous IT revolution.
Nigeria is the only country we can claim. Our only Home...and indeed sir,Nigeria by the grace of God has blessed you
God bless Nigeria.
Nigerians love your home.
Re: Dear Alhaji Aliko Dangote. by Itoroetti(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2013
Dangote won't be jack of all things.I prefer u even refer it to adenuga.he is d man.he can even venture into cable network to reduce the monopoly of this DSTV.nigerians do not recognises the evil that dstv are doing to us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soyabeans Needed In Massive Quantity / Contact 07031353476 For Your Business Card Design / Millions Of Nigerians Are Falling For A 27-year Old Russian Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.