Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Which One Do You Recommend For Him? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Which One Do You Recommend For Him? (1192 Views)

Which School Or Person Will You Recommend For Professional Video Editing / Can You Recommend Any Android App For Creating Awesome Banners. / What Kind Of Laptop Will You Recommend To A GRAPHIC DESIGNER? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Do You Recommend For Him? by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2013
Just putting a book cover design for a friend.
Which one do you recommend for him?

Re: Which One Do You Recommend For Him? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2013
the first one.
Re: Which One Do You Recommend For Him? by VillageBoi(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
I agree too; the first one. The bear trap in the second one just signifies the book is a 'trap' and success is a 'painful' lie... not the message you really want to give out.
Re: Which One Do You Recommend For Him? by socreations(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
u must be very gud for this.how do i knw u?
Re: Which One Do You Recommend For Him? by lightheart(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
I'll take the second

Modifications I'd like to see in the second:
*remove the trap image. I'm good with just the hurdle jumper
*change the color scheme to that of the first (pink abi na purple)

Datzall. Thank you

smiley
Re: Which One Do You Recommend For Him? by Napolitano(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
I thought Graphicplus' designs were very terrific. Not bad anyways.
Re: Which One Do You Recommend For Him? by VillageBoi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
lightheart: I'll take the second

*remove the trap image. I'm good with just the hurdle jumper

Remember that half of the page is the 'front' cover, the suggested modification will leave a lot of dead empty space. Though the 'font' used on the front of the second one is nicer.
Re: Which One Do You Recommend For Him? by spywareczar(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2013
I agree with lightheart
Re: Which One Do You Recommend For Him? by lightheart(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2013
VillageBoi:

Remember that half of the page is the 'front' cover, the suggested modification will leave a lot of dead empty space. Though the 'font' used on the front of the second one is nicer.

Increasing our hurdle jumper could checkmate the empty spaces, maybe?

A touch of tinted floral swirls added could add a vintage look too wink
Re: Which One Do You Recommend For Him? by VillageBoi(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
lightheart:

Increasing our hurdle jumper could checkmate the empty spaces, maybe?

Could do, but it would only take up some of the dead space since it's still more 'landscape' than 'portrait' in the layout. Floral swirls? That would be a bit too 'girly' grin lol.

I still prefer the image in the first one... rock climbing seems so much more powerful and more of a challenge than 'hurdles'. Just my pref of the two.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Toolz Fall Inlove With Iyanya as he Teaches Her How To Dance To Kukere. / Photo-book / Graphic Designers - Why You Really Need One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.