Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

How Should Church Members React To Corrupt Pastors? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Should Church Members React To Corrupt Pastors? (1146 Views)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should Church Members React To Corrupt Pastors? by tobechi74: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2013
WHEN A CHURCH PASTOR IS ACCUSED OF SCANDAL,WHAT SHOULD CHURCH MEMBERS DO?

Should they do noting about it even if the evidence is clear since bible say touch not my annoited...

should they do nothing and leave the case to God to act. IF A PASTOR/PRIEST errs, pray for him, let God judge,never hurt a priest

Should they be indifrent? It doesnt concern them.pastor personal life is no body buisnes

should they remain loyal . See it as devil plan to disrupt church aim of wining soul to christ.

Report the case If u can report a thief, a rapist, ? Why dont u report a pastor who should know better

Confront him?? Tel him his crime personaly, if posible present the evid ence to him. Hear his defence .

Others specify
Re: How Should Church Members React To Corrupt Pastors? by tobechi74: 2:27am On Apr 14, 2013
Re: How Should Church Members React To Corrupt Pastors? by ijawkid(m): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2013
1 corinthians 5:9-13
; 10 I did not at all mean with the
immoral people of this world, or with the
covetous and swindlers, or with idolaters, for
then you would have to go out of the world. 11
But actually, I wrote to you not to associate
with any so-called brother if he is an immoral
person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a
reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler -not even
to eat with such a one
. 12 For what have I to
do with judging outsiders ? Do you not judge
those who are within the church? 13 But those
who are outside, God judges. REMOVE THE
WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES

Scriptural injunction bro....cheesy
Re: How Should Church Members React To Corrupt Pastors? by esere826: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2013
If your pastor errs
excomunicate him till he repents

Never forget that you also are an anointed priest
indeed, in the order of Melchizedek (i.e you have no pastoral records or antecedents)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is "Saint Mary" A Mediator Between Man & God? / Catholic Confessions And The Stuppidity Of God. / Pastor Ayo Oritsejaror Privave Jet Caught With 10 Million Dollars To Buy Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.