Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex (36644 Views)

Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2015
One special gift God has given me, is the ability to sense and observe happenings in the society, schools, churches and everywhere I find myself

NB: Please, note that I'm not trying to insinuate that all youths are like this, but a generality/large percentage of them

So let's get started

10 Ways Youths React In Churches When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex

1. They are overly Quiet

I don't know if I'm the only one that has noticed this. This reminds me of our sermon which main thrust of discussion centred on fornication. You need to see the way students were so quiet. The fellowship was twice as quiet as the normal way. They pretended to be seriously concentrating on the message as a disguise for their misdeed. No side talks, nothing nothing cheesy

2. They Pay less attention to the Pastor

Specifically, guys are always very timid when sitting beside a chic and their pastor starts warning them against engaging in premarital sex. You will see some of them will bend their heads and will focus on their phones. Dem go enter BBM or whatsapp sharp sharp. This is because the sermon does not interest them cheesy

3. They Will Tell Their Friends That The Sermon Was Boring

After such a sermon, on your way to the villa, try ask your peeps if they enjoyed the sermon, and I'm sure that the response you are most likely to get is that, "the pastor just dey fall our hand ni jawe, I no just gbadun the service at all cheesy

4. They Adjust their sitting posture

This is not an exaggeration. During such a sermon, some of them will keep adjusting their sitting posture until the sermon ends. They can adjust their sitting posture 200 times before the sermon ends

5. They keep Looking at their wristwatches

Even if the sermon will last for only 10 minutes , it's usually very boring to them. They will keep looking at their wristwatches at intervals, as if they don't want to miss their flight. Their wish is that the preacher should put the sermon to an end so quickly.

6. They Won't Step to the Alta for the Forgiveness Of their Sins

Take example, the pastor asks those who have been swimming in fornication to step to the alta and ask for the forgiveness of their sins. Dem go begin give the pastor one kind strange look like say dem wan beat am up. Despite the fact that we know that we are in an era where sex is the thing invoke; they will not come out laye laye !!!.. In some cases only one or two persons will summon the courage to step out. cheesy

7. The Ladies Normally Pay Maximum Attention To The Preacher

Specifically, ladies give maximum attention to the sermon the moment the preacher starts giving them the tricks guy normally use to coarse them into sex and dump them afterwards. You will see the ladies shaking their heads in amazement. While you see the boys looking as if they should grab the pastor and tear him to pieces

8. They look unhappy

I don't know if I'm the only one that has noticed this. During financial prosperity sermon, the church seems to be lively but reverse is the case during fornication sermon. There's an expression of guilt on the faces of virtually all youths (not all though).

9. They Laugh sheepishly

The ones that will keep laughing hysterically, making jest of other ladies in the church that their friends have met with not minding the fact that they're guilty too.

10. Feel free to add the last one

I drop my pen at this point cool

Happy Sunday peeps

Written by: Tosyne2much

Lalasticlala

Source: www..ng/2015/08/02/10-way-youths-react-in-churches-when-their-pastors-say-fornication-is-a-sin/

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by zicoraads: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2015
Tosin go church. Go to church undecided undecided

For me though, I just search my heart and promise myself to curtail it, and work towards outrightly stopping it.

15 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2015
cheesy grin lol exactly

When d pastor is preaching like this ehn, u wil see those youths looking around for distraction, they won't be able to leave cus they will look suspicious. Some will start playing with their phones while some will pretend to be asleep, that's when u will nau see those busybody ushers will nau appear nd start complaining or they will be tapping their chairs. Those youths wil nau start conversing with d ushers so as not to listen, some wil ask stupid questions like 'where is d toilet? Sorry I want to go nd check if m stained, can u help me change this money?.

While d pastor is preaching sef,those parents will nau start using different exclamations nd be sighing or be saying 'yes, children of nowadays av no fear of God' ,u wil nau see some ppl's parents that re sitting away from their children will nau put their glasses on dere nose bridge nd be zooming dere children just to see their reaction to what d pastor is preaching

Other youths will cry nd go out for forgiveness nd say they will not engage in such acts again but after d sermon, they continue with their lifestyle.

Youths of nowadays ehn, May God help us all. Amen cheesy

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2015
angry angry angry angry

Tosyne2much!!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2015
11) Dem chronic oloshos will start praising the lord and promise never to do it again. If I hear say dem no do am on Monday

10 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by Brown1759: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2015
Lol
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by chomytex(f): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2015
Some go dey inside church now dey comment
This baba tosin na natural psycologist...
Awaiting fp*

You tosin,which one u dey do?..no lie o.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by Mhizkel(f): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by bqlekan(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2015
U know say body no be firewood
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by shumuel(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2015
hmmm...
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by mekaboy(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2015
So this what u go to church to do? to observe people so u will make a list of 10 things to post on NL, hoping to make fp.

Rep3nt op. What shall it profit a man to make front page and loose his soul?

11 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Lol.....1 and 4..... most especially when I'm sitting beside my mum grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by redgem(f): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Tosyne2much is a Pegan

I haven't listened to such sermon's..
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Boy, I'm tired of these lists

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by tosyne2much(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
MhizDeedy:
cheesy grin lol exactly

When d pastor is preaching like this ehn, u wil see those youths looking around for distraction, they won't be able to leave cus they will look suspicious. Some will start playing with their phones while some will pretend to be asleep, that's when u will nau see those busybody ushers will nau appear nd start complaining or they will be tapping their chairs. Those youths wil nau start conversing with d ushers so as not to listen, some wil ask stupid questions like 'where is d toilet? Sorry I want to go nd check if m stained, can u help me change this money?.

While d pastor is preaching sef,those parents will nau start using different exclamations nd be sighing or be saying 'yes, children of nowadays av no fear of God' ,u wil nau see some ppl's parents that re sitting away from their children will nau put their glasses on dere nose bridge nd be zooming dere children just to see their reaction to what d pastor is preaching

Other youths will cry nd go out for forgiveness nd say they will not engage in such acts again but after d sermon, they continue with their lifestyle.

Youths of nowadays ehn, May God help us all. Amen cheesy
This girl ehn !

You don use laf kill me here o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by tosyne2much(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
mekaboy:
So this what u go to church to do? to observe people so u will make a list of 10 things to post on NL, hoping to make fp.

Rep3nt op. What shall it profit a man to make front page and loose his soul?
What shall it profit a man to comment on this thread and still lose his soul ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by tosyne2much(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
angry angry angry angry

Tosyne2.much!!! grin grin
Abi wetin man one do?.. Me sef dey guilty of some of these points oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by tosyne2much(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
chomytex:
Some go dey inside church now dey comment
This baba tosin na natural psycologist...
Awaiting fp*

You tosin,which one u dey do?..no lie o.
I'm guilty of 1, 4 and 8 cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by tosyne2much(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
redgem:
Tosyne2much is a Pegan

I haven't listened to such sermon's..
See my crush don comment on my thread ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
This girl ehn !

You don use laf kill me here o

wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by hahn(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Some start wanking
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by agoadiv(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bb
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by agoadiv(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bbb
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by kinglekan: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by chomytex(f): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wanking ke?,u no well ah swear.
hahn:
Some start wanking

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by chomytex(f): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lol..this ur thread just reminded me of sumtin..two days ago mum was preaching to one of her customers abt fornication...funny enuf the young man was asking me out.,I just sat down there grinning from ear to ear..I was lyk mummy tell am o,.u need to c the guy's face just blank!..
tosyne2much:
I'm guilty of 1, 4 and 8 cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by AdeniyiA(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
10. They'd be remembering the last one they did

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by ritababe(f): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
k
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by tosyne2much(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
chomytex:

Lol..this ur thread just reminded me of sumtin..two days ago mum was preaching to one of her customers abt fornication...funny enuf the young man was asking me out.,I just sat down there grinning from ear to ear..I was lyk mummy tell am o,.u need to c the guy's face just blank!..
Hahahaha cheesy

So funny cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by chomytex(f): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lol..mk I see whether the “toasting”go kontinu.
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

So funny cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex by Rapmoney(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol cheesy

10) If such sermon is preached the following Sunday, they stop attending the church grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) / Download Messages By Pastor David Ogbueli, Pastor E A Adeboye & Dr. D K Olukoya / Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.