Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

How She Was Able To Do It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How She Was Able To Do It (561 Views)

[PHOTOS] 12 Nigerian Celebrities You Wouldn’t Be Able To Recognize Without Makeu / Unbelieve-able Chicago Rapper Ca$hout Show His Man Hood On Instagram / My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How She Was Able To Do It by bizperson: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
...From a small knowledge she got from me ( Mr. Albert) she was able to turn it into power. she has since finished are college and there was no money to continue her university. But with the little knowledge taken from me some of her financial problem have long become thing of the past, she has been empowered fully. she now give to her parent,friends,families...

For how she was able to do it, pls kindly follow the link below and you will forever be grateful to God.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea's Frank Lampard Postpones Wedding / Mario Balotelli Dumped By Girlfriend / Happy Birthday @freezecoolfm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.