Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji (4248 Views)

You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) / Ahead Of Wedding, Gbenro Ajibade Takes Off Dreadlocks / Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by homebase(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Linda Ikeji is not doubt one of the Africa popular bloggers if not the most popular. She recently posted a write up one of her readers sent to her. The Linda Ikeji Blog (LIB) reader is seeking for people opinion on what she should do concerning her marriage preparation.

The LIB reader stated that she is rich and her husband to be is an average guy financial wise. For this post, that is not the real gist. If you want to read the LIB reader Post, here is the link.

The real gist is that at the beginning of the post Linda submitted that she has a feeling she will have the same problems, meaning that her husband to be will not be able to foot the bill of the kind of wedding she is dreaming to have.

Linda Ikeji Blog Post I am assuming the guy is around the corner and our amiable Linda Ikeji is more successful financially than the guy hence the word “will”. Hmmm, money good o.

http://italkso.com/my-future-husband-will-not-be-able-to-finance-my-dream-kind-of-wedding-linda-ikeji/

Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by LadyH(f): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ok. Good for her.

1 Like

Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by ammyluv2002(f): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lies! Does she want the wedding to take place in heaven?

4 Likes

Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by smakati(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
In other words, she is planning marrying a pauper
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by Tallesty1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Linda Ikeji: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding.

Me: Amen.

11 Likes

Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by oseiwe(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Story for the gods...
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by lilbazy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Which means na jupiter she wan do the wedding o

1 Like

Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
ok but why is she dark skinned

Can't she bleach?
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by olempe(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pitiable
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
sorry for her
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by 9jahubcom(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
lol
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by GooseBaba: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
The thing wey men done dey do for millenia. Some women done arrange themselves na, we no go hear word again.

Equality when it suits you... Let's be fair, if he cannot afford it but you can afford it. Why are we having this conversation...

7 Likes

Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by seyideco(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
the same mentality sister caro gt till she turned 40,now wizkid is looking for her undecided
]

2 Likes

Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by mlanreh: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Airforce1: ok but why is she dark skinned

Can't she bleach?

You should be proud she aiint one of those that use hypo to bleach there skin out
Black is beautiful

7 Likes

Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by rattlesnake(m): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
illeterate
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by b3llo(m): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2014
Attension seeker! Story for the Gods *In Olamide's voice*
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by mstik(f): 1:14am On Aug 07, 2014
Eyah, then she should pay for her wedding na

1 Like

Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by ayukdaboss(m): 1:42am On Aug 07, 2014
Eyaah...Phyno Alobam come and read what your future wife said grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 07, 2014
She's beautiful. She's rich. But rich single men outnumber rich single women 10,000:1.
I don't see where she's going with this.
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by abdulkayus(m): 3:01am On Aug 07, 2014
c hw dis OP jus turn the nai story to something else. From the main story, did she said d article is abt her?
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 07, 2014
Then she should pay for the wedding, and stop making noise.
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by Lucasbalo(m): 5:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Unfortunately,I am married . Can give her the kind of wedding she wants and I believe there are many men out there that can. So, what's special about her. There are so many women more successful than her in Nigeria that are happily married.

2 Likes

Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by TomiwaDamola(f): 5:53am On Aug 07, 2014
Airforce1: ok but why is she dark skinned

Can't she bleach?

You know I always knew that you were stupid but I never knew that you were this much of a dunce. P̀lease tell me what is wrong with darkskin. Mumu oloshi. Abeg go and b̀leach your brain.

1 Like

Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by nairamaverick(m): 5:54am On Aug 07, 2014
And she keeps underestimating seun cry
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by jideolasoji(m): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2014
Marry urself then
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by Lilimax(f): 6:42am On Aug 07, 2014
nairamaverick: And she keeps underestimating seun cry
huh? undecided shocked

1 Like

Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2014
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2014
Pls i even want to know, linda ikeji and seun, who is richer and more popular??
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by MizEmpress(f): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2014
funny Nlders will always find a way to drag poor Seun into anything concerning Linda Ikeji
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by Mzdivacious(f): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2014
Horayce: She's beautiful. She's rich. But rich single men outnumber rich single women 10,000:1.
i wanna deny this statistics vehemently but to be honest,it is very true,though the figures are exagerrated...but y is it so,even when we are in a generation where women work as hard and are well educated or trained,y do u think this is so
Re: My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji by Mzdivacious(f): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2014
Horayce: She's beautiful. She's rich. But rich single men outnumber rich single women 10,000:1.
i wanna deny this statistics vehemently but to be honest though the figures are exagerrated but it is very very true...my question:why is this so even when in this generation women work just as hard and are just as educated,just y

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Show Off Her Breast In Mexico / Baba Tee And His New Woman, Dupe Odulate Are Drunk In Love (photos) / Why Do Ladies Do This Once They Buy An Iphone? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.