Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight (28687 Views)

Travellers!... How Do You Deal With Plane Turbulents During Flight? / Why Don't People Pay Attention During Flight Safety Instructions? / Snake On The Wing: Passengers Watch Python Cling To Side Of Plane During Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
ejifranks: Mr Billyonaire you are looking for trouble oooo...God is on nairaland watching u .... grin grin grin grin....
Fear, is a weapon of control. Religion is an institution that promotes fear above intelligence. They say, He exists, but you cant see him. And when you ask why ? The response is believe, without questioning. And when you say "Pastor, you are not making sense", the response is "Touch not the anointed, and do my prophet no harm". Am a grown man, I would take none of that shit no more.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Atom90: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
Wondeг$ $hall neva end o
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by yuzedo: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
GraceBestowed: EL OH EL!!! Nothing my eyes will not see in this world!!
He looks like packaged fruit!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by moneyhungry(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
INCASE PESIN RELEASE HOT AIR...
I KNOW D GUY, NA HIM WAY BE DAT.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by trolling(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats the rationale behind a thought that tying oneself up in a Polythene prevents the plane from Flying him over a cemetery ? Probably the Holy Book also have a clause that states "If you must fly over a cemetery, tie yourself up in a Polystyrene sac".

Religion and her super dogmas. The advanced humanoid species are laughing at us mortals.
yes they laugh at us but we shall judge this advanced humanoid species
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by moneyhungry(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Fear, is a weapon of control. Religion is an institution that promotes fear above intelligence. They say, He exists, but you cant see him. And when you ask why ? The response is believe, without questioning. And when you say "Pastor, you are not making sense", the response is "Touch not the anointed, and do my prophet no harm". Am a grown man, I would take none of that shit no more.
u mean am?
tell me more ...
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by phemieojelabi: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
Y D CRAZINESS WHEN DIA ARE ODA MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Shagati(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
I am wondering why no one has picked up on the fact as stated in the story that an ANCIENT religion has issues about flying over cemeteries.... FLYING?

Maybe I missed something, will re-read the article and revert.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
I wonder if an Hausa man or Arab man be allowed to do this without calling him a terrorist.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
Baba God. Dis world don turn to another thing
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Fear, is a weapon of control. Religion is an institution that promotes fear above intelligence. They say, He exists, but you cant see him. And when you ask why ? The response is believe, without questioning. And when you say "Pastor, you are not making sense", the response is "Touch not the anointed, and do my prophet no harm". Am a grown man, I would take none of that shit no more.

No wahala. Just wait till the day you die na den you go understand
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Eziachi: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
Knowing the truth is supposed to set you free and not make you stupid or kept you a mental prisoner.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by redsun(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
If he was a moslem, they would have thought he was going to blow the plane up.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shagati: I am wondering why no one has picked up on the fact as stated in the story that an ANCIENT religion has issues about flying over cemetaries.... FLYING?

Maybe I missed something, will re-read the article and revert.

No mind them. Maybe airplanes existed during the time of moses. lipsrsealed
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
A-town:

No mind them. Maybe airplanes existed during the time of moses. lipsrsealed

The flying chariot,

Jesus flying (rising) to heaven.

C'mon, read your Bible na

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by tintingz(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
Feed me more: Impossible ! shocked

Did he remained in the plastic bag throughout the duration of the flight? If yes, how come he didn't Suffocate himself? undecided undecided undecided

my thought exactly....
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by magnificentsk(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
Cheap publicity stunt. What happens if it were a muslim who did that? Huh what wil the world do be saying or some stufid nairalanders wit chiken brain.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

The flying chariot,

Jesus flying (rising) to heaven.

C'mon, read your Bible na

I do not need to read any book to differentiate between reality and a bunch of lies cooked up by MAN
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Burger01(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
He shouldn't have bothered flying..
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by otipoju(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
I do not need wait for my Pastor to prove that God exist,its a journey that I undertook by myself. The bible even says I should test the spirits and study to show myself approved thereby encouraging us to adopt a spirit of enquiry towards the origin and end of life.The person called God by mortals vibrates on a frequency that I do not. For him or his angels to become visible to the human eye, he needs to tune down his vibration to one I can see.it is His choice wether to or not.Right now there are radio signals being broadcast on various frequencies by various radio stations flying through the air all around us but we can't pick them up with our ears because we are not radios.But a radio set when powered on can be tuned to pick up the signals and transmit them to audible sounds that the frequency our human ears can inteprete to make meaning such as... "This is the four o'clocknews on Radio Billionaire 99.9 fm". I don't see heat but I know its there from its effect on me.I can't see the wind but it blows on my face. I can't see God but I know He is because he gives direct answers to every day and important personal questions,that I ask of him. He sends direct answers to me first and later reiterate through a prophet who was not there when I was rubbing minds with him in the privacy of my thoughts and room. I am a Celestian and serve a personal God known as Jehovah who is as real to me as the neighbour next door.

5 Likes

Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by KingOmarion(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hmmm....billnonaire answer the cal wen it comes
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by splashbaby(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
Now what do you call this?...no be him still dey inside so nonesense...and some of my Igbo friends on Nairaland are dying to be part of this phony tribe called jews when their culture is even far better...yet they don't even know.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
hahahahahaha!! Oh Lord grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by rezzy: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
Covering himself wit nylon, didnt stop him from flying over cemetaries.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by sleem143(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Let's spice it up a lil. When will humans learn that what they call God, does not exist ?
jez tryin 2 get attention ryt? Wel i guess nw its obviously spicey...ur questn sucks tho
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
A-town:

I do not need to read any book to differentiate between reality and a bunch of lies cooked up by MAN

wink
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by jude33084(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
What?!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by adoniza(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
Side effects of religion...lol
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by GenOrumov: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Let's spice it up a lil. When will humans learn that what they call God, does not exist ?
And when did you learn of this piece of information (what year)?
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Mamacita007(f): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
Na craze dey worry am lloooolll how come he didnt suffocate inside dat bag? hahahahaha madness
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by Eziachi: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
magnificentsk: Cheap publicity stunt. What happens if it were a muslim who did that? Huh what wil the world do be saying or some stufid nairalanders wit chiken brain.
The things is, when a moslem even try to joke about a thing like this, it always end up with people dying as he blow himself up in the process.
Re: Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight by ektbear: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
Eziachi:
The things is, when a moslem even try to joke about a thing like this, it always end up with people dying as he blow himself up in the process.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

United Nigerian Airline Starts Operation, Makes Enugu Its Operation Base / Tragic Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Leaves 11 People Injured (Photos) / Driver Escapes Death As Truck Crushes His Vehicle Into Pieces In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.