Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Pls Advice Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Advice Me (597 Views)

I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me / Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me / Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me by ojandis: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hello guyz.I rili want u to pls advice mε̲̣̣̣̥ on what to do.
I sent an e-mail to the turkish embassy for an appointment request about six days ago. On realizing that the subject topic i used was wrong,i sent another appointment request to them again ds morning,but just few minutes ago,i read on their site that whoever sends more than 1 request in a month will forfeit the chance of been called for an interview.
Have i lost it? Pls advice me
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
ojandis: Hello guyz.I rili want u to pls advice mε̲̣̣̣̥ on what to do.
I sent an e-mail to the turkish embassy for an appointment request about six days ago. On realizing that the subject topic i used was wrong,i sent another appointment request to them again ds morning,but just few minutes ago,i read on their site that whoever sends more than 1 request in a month will forfeit the chance of been called for an interview.
Have i lost it? Pls advice me
Go to Nigerian students in North Cyprus page and ask Mr Wip7 to assist you...
Re: Pls Advice Me by ojandis: 1:02am On Apr 16, 2013
Thanks so much Mr Fados4sure. That has been sorted out. I've been given a date for appointment,but there's just one major thing that i need now,"INVITATION LETTER". Is there anyone you could link mε up with? I'm a footballer. Thanks
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2013
ojandis: Thanks so much Mr Fados4sure. That has been sorted out. I've been given a date for appointment,but there's just one major thing that i need now,"INVITATION LETTER". Is there anyone you could link mε up with? I'm a footballer. Thanks
I don't know... The only invitation I have as a student is for anybody that bear the same surname with me.... And secondly, am not in Turkey but Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Re: Pls Advice Me by worry359(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2013
ojandis
This is the third section on which you have posted the same things. You will not get a different answer!
Mr Wip7 has already told you that FIRST you need to be called by a registered club in Turkey or Turkish Cyprus.
You can not just "GET" this invitation by asking on forum.
If you are good enough then scouts would have seen you. As they have not then you are being scammed by false agents.

Read this slowly and try to understand

You can not go to another country to play football unless you are already a player with an international team in Nigeria.
ALL agents offering trials to boys are FAKE, FAKE, FAKE.
They will end up demanding money from you.
You have been told several times now.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Grounds British Airways Aircraft Over Engine Failure In Abuj / Travelling To Dubai / Inquiry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.