Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Beyond Religion And Culture:: Please Can Anyone Explain This? I Don't Understand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beyond Religion And Culture:: Please Can Anyone Explain This? I Don't Understand (590 Views)

Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? / Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. / Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyond Religion And Culture:: Please Can Anyone Explain This? I Don't Understand by kaysy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
BEYOND RELIGION AND CULTURE: The materialistic philosophy of the modern times is opposed to the essence of Spiritualistic philosophy of the sages. The former accounts to the origin of religion, which has elicited immitation, because it is founded by man. It is in Spirituality that there is total submission to conscience. But there is always halfed conscience in religion, because of manmade dogmas inherent in it. The soul, not religion, is the substantial spiritual part of man endowed with immortality. The soul is a Spiritual substance. But religion is man's created substance to further the Materialistic philosophy of lucre for the domination of the unfortunate, of the Spiritual philosophy of the sages.
-Odimegwu Onwumere, Poet/Author, Rivers

Is it a joke or a riddle?...... I Still don't Understand!!!!!!
Re: Beyond Religion And Culture:: Please Can Anyone Explain This? I Don't Understand by oiseworld: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2013
That's calculus in poetry
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Genesis 1:3 Let There Be Light ( theory calls for questioning) / Rahab's Justification? / Superior To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.