Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? (2248 Views)

Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? / Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification / Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Had problems understanding what it means . Does this mean that your belief and faith alone in Christ qualify you to be part of the rapturable saints ? Christians who promote the concept of partial rapture believe that only faithful Christians will be taken on that day while the unfaithful ones will be left behind to suffer tribulation . Im now befuddled , is the 'full rapture' a heretical concept ?

Any help ?

winner01 , MrPresident1, gatiano, unphilaz , Muafrika2 , Ishilove, , Richirich713, , sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks , UyiIredia , Scholar8200, Jeromejnr , DeepSight , malvisguy212

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by tripplephi: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Had problems understanding what it means . Does this mean that your belief and faith alone in Christ qualify you to be part of the rapturable saints ? Christians who promote the concept of partial rapture believe that only faithful Christians will be taken on that day while the unfaithful ones will be left behind to suffer tribulation . Im now befuddled , is the 'full rapture' a heretical concept ?

Any help ?

winner01 , MrPresident1, gatiano, unphilaz , Muafrika2 , Ishilove, , Richirich713, , sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks , UyiIredia , Scholar8200, Jeromejnr , DeepSight , malvisguy212

My dear the heat in naija right now looks like someone who recently went to hell didn't close the door..... So no one has the time to do a fully partial research for you.... Go to your bible and you will not find the word rapture there.... Hence I suggest you ask God himself to make you ready when he comes... Else na hot hell be that o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Any help ?

Yes, I believe the Scriptures are clear on the stance of "partial rapture". The Bible states what qualifies us for the rapture.

1. One has to be born again (John 3:3).
2. We must live a transparent holy life (Hebrews 12:14).
3. One must walk daily in the light and do service for God (John 4:35-38; 9:1-4).
4. To watch and Pray daily and also maintain these experiences till the time of the rapture (1 Thess. 4:16,17).

It should be noted that sinning church members would not be raptured even though they had been saved and baptised in water. Careless and compromising believers would also be left behind regardless of the work they have done in the past for God. All such people together with backslidders and sinners outside the church would not be able to go in the rapture but would have to face the Great Tribulation.

The rapture will occur unannounced and for this reason our Lord Jesus warns believers to watch and pray so that the rapture does not catch us unawares (Matt. 24:42-44).

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Any help ?

Most prophecy of our futuret is not quite direct and so different understandings are bound to exist. Prophecies are open to Alot of speculation, most being fully understood well after fulfillment and we see this happening Alot in the prophecies concerning Christ. My advice is be open minded.

The rapture as a topic is one of the topics I consider myself the least educated in. There is a lot out there that is interpreted differently by different people with what I believe is a lot of extrapolation and speculation put on various scripture. Including on the concept of the rapture itself.

Trying to reconcile the new Testament with the prophets is where it becomes tricky.

I'll start with the interpretation of the concept itself.

First we are in agreement that there is a "taking away" of people. But to where?

My understanding of the scripture is as read with the prophets. The taking refers to a translation into an entirely new rule of the principalities of the heavens after the defeat of the Kingdom of darkness...

The vision of Daniel at the point when the principalities of the earth are conquered at the end of time, paves way for a change in the rule of the heavens, and in the lives of the saints. I consider this a radical translation into a complete different age and spiritual realm;

Daniel 7;9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire....v.14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

It's at that point, which is also a victory for the saints, that the saints are given actual authority over the principalities of the earth. My belief is that "taken" in Mathew below refers to this event.

Dan: 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

That cannot happen twice.

The parable , also called of the shrewd master where reward is given to the late comers as much as to those that have laboured longer. This I believe, offers insight to what people, and the are people at this hour, who though appointed to "enter rest" would be best described by the parable of the prodigal son. Remember that at the point of His return is where the feast was prepared. That point correlates to a new Testament scripture where those that rejected him see Him at his coming. And weep, at His revelation of Himself.

Mathew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

...so the faithful son in the parable of the prodigal son was understandably disappointed and asked [" ... why a celebration for this son, who took his inheritance already, and spent himself on prostitution and lasciviousness. ..]"

Mathew 20:
12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.

That means that there will be people who reap the reward of the coming of the kingdom of God without having put as much effort into it.

I would like to distinguish what I have just said with the reference to the woman in the book of revelations who gives birth to a son that is immediately "caught up" to the heavens;

Revelation 12:5 |
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

My understanding, is that it happens in the last days of the Kings of the Principalities Daniel 7, before the saints take over. Which begs... Who is the woman representative here that gives birth to the son that is to rule over the tormentors of the woman..but he is just a Kid, that is, not yet with his authority.

This woman is a sign of this generation, the saints, if you may, who in the days of tribulation/great distress, after they are victorious, get the Kingdom. The age comes to pass as the preceding powers are still in their last leg, hence the need for a Supernatural protection from destruction in the last days. This must also be the point at which the three and a half years of tribulation begin to count, when the devil realizes that His Kingdom has come to an end, and fights the saints hard in an attempt to discredit, disempower and render it impossible for them to take it. There the saints go through a purging. And there is a little help, and a shortening of those days, lest they be consumed.

This also answers another point of contention amongst various schools of thought concerning the timing of the "taking away" or at which point with regard to the tribulation. Many think differently. Time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by johnw74: 1:06am On Feb 25, 2016
There may be a couple of billion people in the world who claim to be Christian,
but if for instance one denies "christianity is about having faith in Jesus Christ",
then that one is not a Christian.

In the days of Noah, only 8 persons were saved out of the millions alive then.

In the days of lot, only Lot and his two daughters were saved out of all the persons in those cities.

Luk 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
Luk 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Luk 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
Luk 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Luk 17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by malvisguy212: 2:40am On Feb 25, 2016
The Church did not begin until after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. In Acts chapter 2 we learn that " When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in ONE PLACE"
That is were the church of God began, it was this day that the holy spirit began to live in the believers as jesus promise, this is were christ began to build His church,( remember, He is the vinedresser). In acts chapter 2 verse 14 they were only eleven but after that day, more numbers were added, and in verse 41, the numbers rise to 3000. And in verse 47 more numbers were still added:

" praising God and enjoying the favor of all the
people. And the Lord ADDED to their number
daily those who were being saved."

Uptill today, jesus is still building the church, more numbers are still added. In Colossians 3:4 say " christ is the head of the church" so to kill the church, you must kill the head, Is it possible to kill Him (see Revelation 1:18 and Romans 6:9)?

The church will NEVER die, but some day, christ will come and remove the church from this world, are you among the members of His church ? In 1 Corinthians 15:51 the bible say :

" Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will NOT ALL SLEEP , but we will all be CHANGE-"

The reason some believers will not die,is because christ will come and took them. This great event (the removal of the Church) is called the RAPTURE. Some members of the church have already died and gone to be with the Lord, people like paul, peter, stephen etc . And their are also member of christ church who are still alive , this include you ,me and the rest believers:

1 Thessalonians 4:17
17 After that, WE who are still alive and are left
will be caught up TOGETHER with them in the
clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we
will be with the Lord forever.

THEY (the members of the Church who have
already died) and WE (the members of the
church who are still living on earth) will meet
together in the air to be with the Lord forever.

When will Jesus come to remove His Church
from the earth and to take His believers to
heaven? When will the rapture take place?
Today? Tomorrow? Next month? Next year? NO one know, but one thing for sure, when christ has finished using His church, when the last member of His church is save, that is when the rapture will take place.

In the days of noah, God gave the people 120 years for them to repent, but they refuse, God gave the amalakites 400 years Before He carry out His judgment. For about the last two thousand years God has been giving men the opportunity to become members of His Church. Soon the day of opportunity will be past and the Church will be removed from the earth.

After the rapture, people can still be save, but they will not be members of the church of christ, During this time men’s hearts will not grow softer; they will grow harder and harder like Pharaoh see Rev. 9:20-21.

Revelation 9:20-21
20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by
these plagues still did not repent of the work of
their hands; they did not stop worshiping
demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone
and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or
walk. 21 Nor did they repent of their murders,
their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

You see, this is EXACTLY what happened to pharoah, even when pharoah survive the plagues, HIS MIND grow HADER and HADER. The holy spirit convict the unbelievers of their sin, after the rapture, the believers will be gone meaning the holy spirit will no longer be here, men heart will grow cold and do more evil.

When will the rapture take place? We do not
know. Maybe there is only one more person
who needs to be saved before God’s purpose for the Church is fulfilled. Only God knows this.
Only God knows when He is finished building
the Church and when the Church will be
completed. Maybe there are 10 more people or 100 more people or 1000 more people that God will save before Christ returns for His
completed Church. For about 2000 years God
has been saving people and making them
members of His body, which is the Church.
Are You Ready? Its a choice, you accept or reject.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by sukkot: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Any help ?

james 2 vs 14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by johnw74: 3:46am On Feb 26, 2016
Many don't understand the scriptures

Joh 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
Joh 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by UyiIredia(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is the first time that I'm hearing of partial rapture. In any case I have always believed that some Christians will be left behind since their faith hasn't been justified by their works. I hope not to be among that rank though tbh my character is below stellar.
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by gatiano(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
A person does not need faith atall, no belief. He or She can be atheist, killer, rapists, genocide planner, name every evil thing and also every holy than thou things, These people can all be raptured.
The requirement is too be scared enough of the tribulation to want to get out of this planet as fast as possibe, then people will appear in a spaceship owned by extra-terrestrials.

If fake jesus and his fake apostle called Paul try non-sense with Me, I will blow their throats and break their noses. I like where I am.

Think about it deep and well...

Of all the multitudes of Messengers and Prophets in both the Bible and Quran, Only one prophet who Jesus did not appoint spoke about rapture, that is strange.

The Bible spoke a few words about Hereafter as in the Quran. Here on Earth after the rule of satan.
Remember also that ... "the meek shall inherit the earth" not raptured off.

KingEbukasBlog:

Any help ?

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by dalaman: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Any help ?

Why don't you ask your God directly? I thought you communicate with him as you always claim.
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by analice107: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
gatiano:
A person does not need faith atall, no belief. He or She can be atheist, killer, rapists, genocide planner, name every evil thing and also every holy than thou things, These people can all be raptured.
The requirement is too be scared enough of the tribulation to want to get out of this planet as fast as possibe, then people will appear in a spaceship owned by extra-terrestrials.

If fake jesus and his fake apostle called Paul try non-sense with Me, I will blow their throats and break their noses. I like where I am.

Of all the multitudes of Messengers and Prophets in both the Bible and Quran, Only one prophet who Jesus did not appoint spoke about rapture, that is strange.

The Bible spoke a few words about Hereafter as in the Quran. Here on Earth after the rule of satan.

Brother Ebuka, thank you for calling forth Gatiano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by analice107: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
dalaman:

Why don't you ask your God directly? I thought you communicate with him as you always claim.
Get out of here seed of Satan. See what they are talking about? It will happen, then you'll wish you listened.
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by MrPresident1: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Partial rapture ko, impartial rupture ni.

Na here we go dey, there ain't nobody teleporting to no where.
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by dalaman: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
analice107:

Get out of here seed of Satan. See what they are talking about? It will happen, then you'll wish you listened.

He said he was confused and I only gave a suggestion, why are you all worked up?
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by johnw74: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
UyiIredia:
This is the first time that I'm hearing of partial rapture. In any case I have always believed that some Christians will be left behind since their faith hasn't been justified by their works. I hope not to be among that rank though tbh my character is below stellar.

I don't know of any partial rapture, I believe all Christians will be caught up to meet the Lord in the clouds in the air,
it's just that many supposed christians are only christian by name, not by faith, and so are not Christians at all.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by winner01(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Any help ?

Hello bro. Sorry i ddint reply on time. Let me quickly share my opinions. Your faith, belief in Christ as the Son of God, the Saviour of the world, and your life according to His will is what will make one rapturable. Some terms are often misused.
-Faith is different from faith in God. You may have faith in material things.
-Belief in Christ as the Son of God is also not a guarantee to make Heaven. Someone might have this belief and still cling firmly to the world. Even demons hold this belief.
-Living your life according to God's will is the benchmark. You cant live according to God's will if you do not have faith in Christ and also believe in Christ.

Having said that, A rapture will take place (partial) before the tribulation Luke 21:36. Because the bible tells us that not all christians (unfaithful ones) will be raptured. Those ones will be left to suffer the tribulation. 1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 and 1 Corinthians 15:25 strongly suggests rapture after the tribulation.

Please read this article by; Watchman Nee http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Partial_rapture.htm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by Freksy(m): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2016
A Partial rapture + a partial rapture = a full rapture.

In just no time, this will become a full-blown dogma - a thing our 1st century fellows neither taught nor conceived.

Full rapture is still not yet understood and acceptable by many; now a new seed of confusion I sown.

Hmmm, I just remember trinity and co.
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by vooks: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Any help ?

There is nothing such as a partial rapture, either you are Christ's or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2016
winner01:
Hello bro. Sorry i ddint reply on time. Let me quickly share my opinions. Your faith, belief in Christ as the Son of God, the Saviour of the world, and your life according to His will is what will make one rapturable. Some terms are often misused.
-Faith is different from faith in God. You may have faith in material things.
-Belief in Christ as the Son of God is also not a guarantee to make Heaven. Someone might have this belief and still cling firmly to the world. Even demons hold this belief.
-Living your life according to God's will is the benchmark. You cant live according to God's will if you do not have faith in Christ and also believe in Christ.

Having said that, A rapture will take place (partial) before the tribulation Luke 21:36. Because the bible tells us that not all christians (unfaithful ones) will be raptured. Those ones will be left to suffer the tribulation. 1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 and 1 Corinthians 15:25 strongly suggests rapture after the tribulation.

Please read this article by; Watchman Nee http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Partial_rapture.htm

Thanks bro for the response . And the article was a great read , it even answered intending questions . smiley

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2016
vooks:

There is nothing such as a partial rapture, either you are Christ's or not

True

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, I believe the Scriptures are clear on the stance of "partial rapture". The Bible states what qualifies us for the rapture.

1. One has to be born again (John 3:3).
2. We must live a transparent holy life (Hebrews 12:14).
3. One must walk daily in the light and do service for God (John 4:35-38; 9:1-4).
4. To watch and Pray daily and also maintain these experiences till the time of the rapture (1 Thess. 4:16,17).

It should be noted that sinning church members would not be raptured even though they had been saved and baptised in water. Careless and compromising believers would also be left behind regardless of the work they have done in the past for God. All such people together with backslidders and sinners outside the church would not be able to go in the rapture but would have to face the Great Tribulation.

The rapture will occur unannounced and for this reason our Lord Jesus warns believers to watch and pray so that the rapture does not catch us unawares (Matt. 24:42-44).

smiley ... thank you for your contribution . This was of great help
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2016
gatiano:

I dont get this . Elucidate?

Well , dont forget the second coming of Christ and the Rapture are two different events .
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

Most prophecy of our futuret is not quite direct and so different understandings are bound to exist. Prophecies are open to Alot of speculation, most being fully understood well after fulfillment and we see this happening Alot in the prophecies concerning Christ. My advice is be open minded.

The rapture as a topic is one of the topics I consider myself the least educated in. There is a lot out there that is interpreted differently by different people with what I believe is a lot of extrapolation and speculation put on various scripture. Including on the concept of the rapture itself.

Trying to reconcile the new Testament with the prophets is where it becomes tricky.

I'll start with the interpretation of the concept itself.

First we are in agreement that there is a "taking away" of people. But to where?

My understanding of the scripture is as read with the prophets. The taking refers to a translation into an entirely new rule of the principalities of the heavens after the defeat of the Kingdom of darkness...

The vision of Daniel at the point when the principalities of the earth are conquered at the end of time, paves way for a change in the rule of the heavens, and in the lives of the saints. I consider this a radical translation into a complete different age and spiritual realm;

Daniel 7;9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire....v.14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

It's at that point, which is also a victory for the saints, that the saints are given actual authority over the principalities of the earth. My belief is that "taken" in Mathew below refers to this event.

Dan: 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

That cannot happen twice.

The parable , also called of the shrewd master where reward is given to the late comers as much as to those that have laboured longer. This I believe, offers insight to what people, and the are people at this hour, who though appointed to "enter rest" would be best described by the parable of the prodigal son. Remember that at the point of His return is where the feast was prepared. That point correlates to a new Testament scripture where those that rejected him see Him at his coming. And weep, at His revelation of Himself.

Mathew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

...so the faithful son in the parable of the prodigal son was understandably disappointed and asked [" ... why a celebration for this son, who took his inheritance already, and spent himself on prostitution and lasciviousness. ..]"

Mathew 20:
12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.

That means that there will be people who reap the reward of the coming of the kingdom of God without having put as much effort into it.

I would like to distinguish what I have just said with the reference to the woman in the book of revelations who gives birth to a son that is immediately "caught up" to the heavens;

Revelation 12:5 |
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

My understanding, is that it happens in the last days of the Kings of the Principalities Daniel 7, before the saints take over. Which begs... Who is the woman representative here that gives birth to the son that is to rule over the tormentors of the woman..but he is just a Kid, that is, not yet with his authority.

This woman is a sign of this generation, the saints, if you may, who in the days of tribulation/great distress, after they are victorious, get the Kingdom. The age comes to pass as the preceding powers are still in their last leg, hence the need for a Supernatural protection from destruction in the last days. This must also be the point at which the three and a half years of tribulation begin to count, when the devil realizes that His Kingdom has come to an end, and fights the saints hard in an attempt to discredit, disempower and render it impossible for them to take it. There the saints go through a purging. And there is a little help, and a shortening of those days, lest they be consumed.

This also answers another point of contention amongst various schools of thought concerning the timing of the "taking away" or at which point with regard to the tribulation. Many think differently. Time will tell.

So you are not quite sure how the event would take place ?
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2016
johnw74:

There may be a couple of billion people in the world who claim to be Christian,
but if for instance one denies "christianity is about having faith in Jesus Christ",
then that one is not a Christian.

In the days of Noah, only 8 persons were saved out of the millions alive then.

In the days of lot, only Lot and his two daughters were saved out of all the persons in those cities.

Luk 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
Luk 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Luk 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
Luk 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Luk 17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Thanks for your response . God bless
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So you are not quite sure how the event would take place ?

My theory is still developing. Am watching,
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by gatiano(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
I have read a few text, read a few vision from todays' seers, read few ancient texts, even from Baba Oduduwa as He's seen by the Yorubas in Brazil, Mexico, Cuba and those areas. The Mayans etc. All of them wrote and/or spoke about the signs of the end of a world which included - pestilence, earthquakes, drought, farmine, flood, hailstorms, ocean sinking lands etc but they all omitted that very great one called "rapture", Jesus also kind of omitted it, such a great thing, HOW? and WHY?

There was only one who said something about the rapture, his name was Saul. Let take a short look about this man Saul.
Saul was a killer of christians(followers who had crytallized themselves into the teachings of Jesus "Yeshua Ben Yosef"wink, he persecuted them. He Saul with others of his team were on their way to Damascus to persecute some more christians, when suddenly he went blind, A light shined on his face he went blind for few days and when his sight got restored, he changed his name to Paul, and he started another teaching that resembles that kind of Jesus's teachings but it is a different doctrine entirely.

WHO SHINETH LIGHT UPON THE FACE OF SAUL WHO BECAME PAUL?
WHAT IS LIGHT?
Light is a very powerful compound when it is studied properly and used accordingly. Light is the reason why we have time, season and vegetation amongst many things. Light is responsible for the rotation and revolution of this Planet Earth. Thus, Light can easily lift a person when it is applied well.

Was Paul part of the Disciples of Jesus? NO
Did Jesus ever knew paul or met him? NO
Who made Paul an Apostles, to confuse people to meaning as disciple? ....The devils
Why did they do so? Because pauls' doctrines were well suited for their evil plans.

Outside of the rapture, He made a very false claim- That all a person needs do is "to give his/her life to christ before death". This enabled people to commit all kinds of atrocities and foul things in the hope that on their death bed, they would give their live to christ and just like that they would be swimming in grace to heaven (heaven must then be extremely corrupt).

Is the rapture real? According to Our Elders who are initiated into the secrets, Yes! It is real. But it won't be by Christ.

The Second coming of Christ. When Christ come again, You better not stay in his path, He is coming to kill, there would be oceans of blood, perhaps the reason why the devils want to get raptured and at thesame time take some innocent people who are actually one with the real teachings of christ. The devils love to always own slaves.

The major second coming of Christ is the Christ who will come out from within us. As Above so below, as within so without. So Christ too will come from above (secret), but They are from here too.

KingEbukasBlog:

I dont get this . Elucidate?

Well , dont forget the second coming of Christ and the Rapture are two different events .
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
gatiano:
I have read a few text, read a few vision from todays' seers, read few ancient texts, even from Baba Oduduwa as He's seen by the Yorubas in Brazil, Mexico, Cuba and those areas. The Mayans etc. All of them wrote and/or spoke about the signs of the end of a world which included - pestilence, earthquakes, drought, farmine, flood, hailstorms, ocean sinking lands etc but they all omitted that very great one called "rapture", Jesus also kind of omitted it, such a great thing, HOW? and WHY?

There was only one who said something about the rapture, his name was Saul. Let take a short look about this man Saul.
Saul was a killer of christians(followers who had crytallized themselves into the teachings of Jesus "Yeshua Ben Yosef"wink, he persecuted them. He Saul with others of his team were on their way to Damascus to persecute some more christians, when suddenly he went blind, A light shined on his face he went blind for few days and when his sight got restored, he changed his name to Paul, and he started another teaching that resembles that kind of Jesus's teachings but it is a different doctrine entirely.

WHO SHINETH LIGHT UPON THE FACE OF SAUL WHO BECAME PAUL?
WHAT IS LIGHT?
Light is a very powerful compound when it is studied properly and used accordingly. Light is the reason why we have time, season and vegetation amongst many things. Light is responsible for the rotation and revolution of this Planet Earth. Thus, Light can easily lift a person when it is applied well.

Was Paul part of the Disciples of Jesus? NO
Did Jesus ever knew paul or met him? NO
Who made Paul an Apostles, to confuse people to meaning as disciple? ....The devils
Why did they do so? Because pauls' doctrines were well suited for their evil plans.

Outside of the rapture, He made a very false claim- That all a person needs do is "to give his/her life to christ before death". This enabled people to commit all kinds of atrocities and foul things in the hope that on their death bed, they would give their live to christ and just like that they would be swimming in grace to heaven (heaven must then be extremely corrupt).

Is the rapture real? According to Our Elders who are initiated into the secrets, Yes! It is real. But it won't be by Christ.

The Second coming of Christ. When Christ come again, You better not stay in his path, He is coming to kill, there would be oceans of blood, perhaps the reason why the devils want to get raptured and at thesame time take some innocent people who are actually one with the real teachings of christ. The devils love to always own slaves.

The major second coming of Christ is the Christ who will come out from within us. As Above so below, as within so without. So Christ too will come from above (secret), but They are from here too.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Cool fine nice thread
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by KingEbukaNaija: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by KingEbukaNaija: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
cc : lalasticlala
Re: Can Anyone Explain Partial Rapture Fully ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2016
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNBAIS Answers To Life's Most IMPORTANT QUESTIONS. / Atheists Don't Know That Atheism Is Also A Tool To Control And Limit. / Payment Of Tithes And Offering Is A Must According To Bible And Not Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.