Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Do You Have This Agro Commodities For Sale?call Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have This Agro Commodities For Sale?call Now (1185 Views)

Suppliers Of Agro Commodities Needed.. Ginger, Garlic, Charcoal Etc / My Secret Of Exporting Agro-commodities From Nigeria / Some Fairly Used Commodities For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have This Agro Commodities For Sale?call Now by olukenny: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2013
we want to buy the following agro commodities at the quoted prices and supplied to the following locations: Soya/200mt/78k/lagos. Maize /1000mt/60k/lagos. Sorghum/200mt/51k/lagos. To supply please call:08077818522
Re: Do You Have This Agro Commodities For Sale?call Now by fuelbiz33: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
Pls wot is d meaning of 'mt'.
I might try to scout the villages around me o.
Then if i got, how abt d transportation, will u arrange for it?
Re: Do You Have This Agro Commodities For Sale?call Now by wonderiyke(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
MT stands for metric tonnes. 1 metric tonne is equivalent to 1000kilogrames. For example, 20 50kg bags of maize equals 1MT.
Re: Do You Have This Agro Commodities For Sale?call Now by hunda: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
is it possible to just give u an item out of the three. is transport part of the price?
Re: Do You Have This Agro Commodities For Sale?call Now by cccimisioluwa: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
We have all these products in stock. But let me get these facts straight
1. White Maize or colored
2. White Sorghum or colored
3. Who bears the transportation cost
4. Whats the payment mode.

I am a representative of Ormatec Resources Nig. Ltd.(an Agro Allied Company) in Lagos State with our Head Office in Kano.
Thank you.
Re: Do You Have This Agro Commodities For Sale?call Now by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
78k for soya is cheap bro.
Re: Do You Have This Agro Commodities For Sale?call Now by aminu150(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
cccimisioluwa:
We have all these products in stock. But let me get these facts straight
1. White Maize or colored
2. White Sorghum or colored
3. Who bears the transportation cost
4. Whats the payment mode.

I am a representative of Ormatec Resources Nig. Ltd.(an Agro Allied Company) in Lagos State with our Head Office in Kano.
Thank you.
I am base in kano and into same business with you. If possible i wil like to be one of your agents here in Kano.
Contact me tru aminu_aa@hotmail.com
Re: Do You Have This Agro Commodities For Sale?call Now by wonderiyke(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
olukenny:
we want to buy the following agro commodities at the quoted prices and supplied to the following locations: Soya/200mt/78k/lagos. Maize /1000mt/60k/lagos. Sorghum/200mt/51k/lagos. To supply please call:08077818522

Hello sir. Are you still in need of the quoted commodities?? Please indicate. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys I Need Ur Help Urgently! Is Cottage Biz Accepted In Nigeria? / Help Retrieve My Lost Mtn Line Nd Get 300 Airtime / Can Anybody Revoke A Licence That Is Granted To A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.