Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead (15186 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / TECNO!!! Out With Two New Devices: S3 And M7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by donlyone(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Bamstand: it's a free world, and I am only sharing information here,contact the guy, if you see it and u like it fine, he's not putting hands in your pocket, is it bad to share an info on a forum? for you guys selling phones out there, I can understand your comments, yea, I know, below is my own samsung galaxy S3.

Why are you so defensive, you are sharing a potentially harmful information and we are trying to correct you. Instead of looking for a way to get your money back you are getting angry.

If you don't change your attitude you'll one day lose a bigger amount to dupes.

Then again you could be the one selling said phone.

To everyone else I say CAVEAT EMPTOR.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by leslieu63(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
I pity this dude he bought a China clone s3 for 60k dat cost about 30k here in Benin and he's praising himself, I have used a s3 and currently using a note2 both of them are Quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU and mail gpu,am so sorry for u dude.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by ciphoenix: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
2 things.

1 the OP bought a used original S3 and has no clue what the specs are or
2 he bought a chinese clone.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by 2NDACCT(f): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
ciphoenix: 2 things.

1 the OP bought a used original S3 and has no clue what the specs are or
2 he bought a chinese clone.
i wil go with 2.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by ciphoenix: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
2ND ACCT:
i wil go with 2.

grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Princeofilorin(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Bamstand: it's a free world, and I am only sharing information here,contact the guy, if you see it and u like it fine, he's not putting hands in your pocket, is it bad to share an info on a forum? for you guys selling phones out there, I can understand your comments, yea, I know, below is my own samsung galaxy S3.
guy uv been duped.that is an s3 clone and shud be worth lyk 20k or so.try and do ur homework nxt time bro.sometimes u see people hawking galaxy s3's and notes on the streets lyk gala and lacasera grin and because of ur greed,u buy it for 20k and feel u got a good deal lipsrsealed
If u need the original s3(uk used/new),gimme a call 07030237175
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Jeffy1206(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
Pls dnt rush to nail dis guy. Maybe he bought de fone but de way he sounds,he dosnt knw de spec at all. Op, snap about de fone and post here for more clarification.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by donlyone(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
This is the original, take note of the notification area and compare it with yours

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by jeebz: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
OP, I just must say that the guy was smart. Make use of www.gsmarena.com for phone reviews and patronize renowned names in phone business. My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by jeebz: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
jeebz: OP, I just must say that the guy was smart. Make use of www.gsmarena.com for phone reviews and patronize renowned names in phone business. My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Bamstand(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
chuks315: OMG!! Android 419? Wanna yaro ya shiga uku! 60k chinko!
Not every word that comes to your brain goes to your hands to type, I think you should think, before you type next time, its a free world, who is dragging you with your pocket to the market, you cant decide for everybody, if they see it and they like it, what's ur headache, I know I would meet some sellers like you.

if you are interested(absolutely not), check it out, I am free to share my opinions here and also share new info that I see on daily basis, we are meant to share not to condemn.

I am not afraid of anybody, I am saying it anybody, I shared what i bought, if you dont have anything to share , you dont need to type.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by 2NDACCT(f): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
i feel u jaRey Bamstand
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
Bamstand:
Not every word that comes to your brain goes to your hands to type, I think you should think, before you type next time, its a free world, who is dragging you with your pocket to the market, you cant decide for everybody, if they see it and they like it, what's ur headache, I know I would meet some sellers like you.

if you are interested(absolutely not), check it out, I am free to share my opinions here and also share new info that I see on daily basis, we are meant to share not to condemn.

I am not afraid of anybody, I am saying it anybody, I shared what i bought, if you dont have anything to share , you dont need to type.

No need to haul insults. You bought a fake phone. Count your loss and move on. Don't sell the fake products you have! in the name of free world or sharing information.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Jeffy1206(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
Am trying to get sumtin here,is lyk de op is conected to dis dealer cos he's so bend in defending de guy nd find It hard to admit he was duped...I reason lyk SSS dats y I ve nt bin duped here. lol. abeg make una no kill me oo na igbo sense be Dat

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Mustay(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
Exactly!!!
Not everyone can be mad. Android 419. lol

Those guys aint foolish, they want to imitate close to perfection - the specs gave this one away! Even S2 has 8MP.

Beware of outrageously cheap things!!!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by zugoboss(m): 12:09am On Apr 15, 2013
Damn! This is really funny. These Chinese guys really got some guts for naming the OS as Android 419. Lol
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by ciphoenix: 12:16am On Apr 15, 2013
is the OP still at it?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Scarpon(m): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2013
aze: The guy just throwey money 4 lagoon. Dual sim, MediaTek chip na chinco Level u enter.
confirm chinko wtf 60k??
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by BlackBaron: 12:29am On Apr 15, 2013
Bamstand:

I mean no disrespect, but I think you should see before you conclude, and if u sell phones I am sorry to have shared this here, I guess this should help you smell something else not fish

Samsung Galaxy S3
Type : Ultra-thin Android PAD (Android 4.1.9 OS)
Dimension : 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm
Weight : 133 g
CPU+GPU : MediaTek MT6577 1GHz Dual-core grin
Memory : 4GB ROM+1GB RAM
Operating System : Android 4.1.9 < === WTF is that? cheesy
Network type : WCDMA/GSM 
Antenna : WCDMA 2100/850 (HSDPA) , GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Standby Mode : Dual card dual standby
Navigation : GPS+AGPS
Display Type : 4.7inch QHD Arc capacitance touch screen , 16000k
Camera : 5.0 MP Autofocus Back Camera With LED Flash,1.3MP Front Camera
Video shoot : Audio video
Wifi network : 3G、WIFI 802.11b/g/n、Bluetooth 2.0、EDGE、HSDPA、HSUPA
Modem : Mobile wifi AP
HSUPA : support up to 5.76 Mbps;
HSDPA : support up to 7.2Mbps;
Light sensor : support  
Proximity sensor : support
Electronic compass : support
Graximty sensor : support
FM: support
Java: support
Recording and playing : support
HTML : support
Handwriting input : support
Multi-languages : support
TF card : support (UP TO 32GB)
Battery: >2000mA 
Call time : 120-150 min
Standby time : 120-180 hour
Phone book capacity : 1000 pcs
SMS/MMS : support
Earphone interface : 3.5MM
Charging interface : mini usb 5pin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by ciphoenix: 3:08am On Apr 15, 2013
been laughing since morning. just can't stop grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Segunagagu(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2013
Bamstand: Thinking I should share this, the rate at which technology on cars,phones , electronic gadget is moving fast, may be soon, cars would run on water, I found a page where I got my S3 around 60k, it works perfectly and works great, I am not sure if the forum would allow me to share there info, but it's new , i confirmed the IMEI online and I love it.
I think one of the major things we enjoy in this country is phones and cheap calls.

God Bless Nigeria, God Bless Nairalanders
Pls hw did u confirm d imei online.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by newman10(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2013
Make una free the guy abeg. He has lost 60k already. Don't add to his woes na
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by donlyone(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2013
Moderators please put this thread on front page, too many people are losing their hard earned cash by buying FAKE PHONES.

People need to be informed.

Please, FRONT PAGE Ooooooooo
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Dabss(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2013
O.michael.O:
Is that G(gprs) am seeing beside the network signal!!

Mate,that is not s3
GPRS ? S3? Lmao
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by adanny01(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2013
4 observations from the pic of the the supposed SGS3

1. The first S of the Sam does not resemble the second S of the Sung. It may not be of the same font.

2. No Samsung i know of comes with a Jacket as an accessory in box.

3. The notification icons are not exactly Samsung

4. The home button is not exactly SGS3

This guy doesnot know Samsung well before venturing to spend 60k on one.

Before i bought my SGS2, i checked specs of all Samsung, LG, HTC and Sonyericsson smartphones at gsmaarena. After i decided on SGS2 i went to Samsung showroom to confirm price and see the product. But went to slot to buy after inspecting it and making sure its the same quality. I ended up buying in Slot with a price difference of 11k compared to samsung showroom. In all, i made four trips to and fro Samsung showroom and slot before buying.

This guy just bought what he saw without knowing what he was buying and who hes buying from.

1 year later, am still enjoying my SGS2. My friend who bought a HTC same time without much research lost interest in his phone 3 months after purchase.

Ppl reading this thread should learn from experiences here and be tech informed. Also, it is best to take some1 along when buying anything even if u know better than that person. As a buyer, anxiety does cloud judgement.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by femi9naija(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2013
Dude, try to google any phone well b4 u buy. There are reviews, specs & pictures of the phone everywhere on the internet. That ain't SGS3, the specs are way short of the real s3 and Android 4.1.9 WTF!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by ciphoenix: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
the Android 4.1.9 is still cracking me up. 4.1.9 pawpaw scam grin grin grin newest version cool
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by honsule(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
donlyone: Moderators please put this thread on front page, too many people are losing their hard earned cash by buying FAKE PHONES.

People need to be informed.

Please, FRONT PAGE Ooooooooo

Ok I hear. I will do just that when am on my system
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by jereal(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
I think we may be missing a point here...this guy probably didn't buy the phone, he may be the one selling the phone...!

how else do you explain the part where he said he confirmed the imei online...

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by 2NDACCT(f): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
OP, whch Syt did u chk ur IMEI ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by jmaine: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
Fake thread . . .Fake Fone . . .Fake things . . . . . . . .
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
Bamstand:

I mean no disrespect, but I think you should see before you conclude, and if u sell phones I am sorry to have shared this here, I guess this should help you smell something else not fish

Samsung Galaxy S3
Type : Ultra-thin Android PAD (Android 4.1.9 OS)
Dimension : 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm
Weight : 133 g
CPU+GPU : MediaTek MT6577 1GHz Dual-core
Memory : 4GB ROM+1GB RAM
Operating System : Android 4.1.9 OS
Network type : WCDMA/GSM 
Antenna : WCDMA 2100/850 (HSDPA) , GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Standby Mode : Dual card dual standby
Navigation : GPS+AGPS
Display Type : 4.7inch QHD Arc capacitance touch screen , 16000k
Camera : 5.0 MP Autofocus Back Camera With LED Flash,1.3MP Front Camera
Video shoot : Audio video
Wifi network : 3G、WIFI 802.11b/g/n、Bluetooth 2.0、EDGE、HSDPA、HSUPA
Modem : Mobile wifi AP
HSUPA : support up to 5.76 Mbps;
HSDPA : support up to 7.2Mbps;
Light sensor : support  
Proximity sensor : support
Electronic compass : support
Graximty sensor : support
FM: support
Java: support
Recording and playing : support
HTML : support
Handwriting input : support
Multi-languages : support
TF card : support (UP TO 32GB)
Battery: >2000mA 
Call time : 120-150 min
Standby time : 120-180 hour
Phone book capacity : 1000 pcs
SMS/MMS : support
Earphone interface : 3.5MM
Charging interface : mini usb 5pin

this is the real GS3

2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
SIM Micro-SIM
Announced 2012, May
Status Available. Released 2012, May
Body
Dimensions 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm (5.38 x 2.78 x 0.34 in)
Weight 133 g (4.69 oz)
Display
Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.8 inches (~306 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- TouchWiz UI
Sound
Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes, check quality
Memory
Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
Internal 16/32/64 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
Data
GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
EDGE Class 12
Speed HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, EDR
NFC Yes
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go
Camera
Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Features Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization
Video Yes, 1080p@30fps, check quality
Secondary Yes, 1.9 MP, 720p@30fps
Features
OS Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradeable to 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
Chipset Exynos 4412 Quad
CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9
GPU Mali-400MP
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS

http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9300_galaxy_s_iii-4238.php

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Zain Browser Configuration / GLO Launches ‘borrow Me Data’ For Subscribers / Glo Outperforms Others In Internet Subscriber Acquisition In June.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.