Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead (15188 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / TECNO!!! Out With Two New Devices: S3 And M7 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Jeffy1206(m): 2:31am On Apr 16, 2013
jereal: I think we may be missing a point here...this guy probably didn't buy the phone, he may be the one selling the phone...!

how else do you explain the part where he said he confirmed the imei online...
guy xactly my point here. I pinged him and discovered dat de seller and de buyer reason alike. Hmmm! Unfortunate for him,he does not knw right specs of an s3.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by ciphoenix: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2013
jereal: I think we may be missing a point here...this guy probably didn't buy the phone, he may be the one selling the phone...!

how else do you explain the part where he said he confirmed the imei online...
i feel ya
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by ciphoenix: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2013
Jeffy1206: guy xactly my point here. I pinged him and discovered dat de seller and de buyer reason alike. Hmmm! Unfortunate for him,he does not knw right specs of an s3.
scammer alert!!! grin grin grin and a dumb one at that
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by jereal(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2013
Jeffy1206: guy xactly my point here. I pinged him and discovered dat de seller and de buyer reason alike. Hmmm! Unfortunate for him,he does not knw right specs of an s3.

ciphoenix: scammer alert!!! grin grin grin and a dumb one at that

lol...this dual personality folks re all over nairaland, I fell victim to one in the not so distant past...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Jeffy1206(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
jereal:

lol...this dual personality folks re all over nairaland, I fell victim to one in the not so distant past...

I almost fell to one lyk dat too but he fell cos ma brain pass hin own
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by 2kurupt(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2013
OP, I understand your desire to assist other people thus this tread but this your version of S3 is not the real deal. Here's the fact
- android latest version is 4.2.2 jellybean (there is no version 4.1.9)
- original S3 doesn't come with a mediatek chip. Samsung only use Snapdragon, Exynos & Qualcomm chipsets

Next time verify the original version of any phone from www.gsmarena.com before spending your money
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by bigiyaro(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2013
liloelawwal: Any thing dat goes up must come down,i wil till its 10k b4 i get mine
me too.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Bebetter: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
[size=16pt]All of you should calm down!!!! i think the guy got himself the "Samsung Galaxy Grand" and thinks its the S3. They are quite similar but the galaxy grand comes with a tiny bit lower specs and retails for about N60k at computer village. Thats the phone on the Banky W and Kate henshaw advert its not to popular yet.[/size] cool
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by ciphoenix: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
is the grand mediatek? those specs do not match any top samsung offering

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by UncleJJ(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
This guy is a big time fraudster... even has a website

http://www.kaymu.com.ng/new-samsung-galaxy-s3-for-65k-only-16644.html
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by ciphoenix: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
at this point i petition the mod to close this thread. all in support say aye cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by chucky234(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
Kamaye: well, S4 and HTC one are sure better than the S3, but they have to wait till March next year when the MWC event will hold again. For now S3 still holds the crown.
HTC One X and Iphone 5 rules,S3 with its boring plastic design is certainly not the best phone in the world.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by chucky234(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
ciphoenix: is the grand mediatek? those specs do not match any top samsung offering
the galaxy grand duos is a dual SIM phone with 5.5 display screen.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Tycoon4(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
chucky234: the galaxy grand duos is a dual SIM phone with 5.5 display screen.

5.0"

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by OmichaelO: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
chucky234: HTC One X and Iphone 5 rules,S3 with its boring plastic design is certainly not the best phone in the world.
tani eleyi? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by jmaine: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
chucky234: HTC One X and Iphone 5 rules,S3 with its boring plastic design is certainly not the best phone in the world.

Make we hear word joor . . . .
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by bukahands(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2013
jmaine:

Make we hear word joor . . . .

Abeg tell am jor. S3 beta pass those phones na only design be phone
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by mrdrizzy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
Acidosis: All thanks to Techno cheesy

Why on earth would anyone buy a samsung galaxy S3 for N100,000 when you can get a Techno N7 with the same spec and even more for N28,000 ??

Samsung
LG
Motorola
Nokia
HTC, don enter wahala grin grin
u can nvr compare s3 with tecno n7 thats the greatest insults ever,yes we all love tecno for making things really cheap,bt nah it aint gonna wonna work if u compare both,s3 beat d n7 in everything

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by viroblaze: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
Is either the OP is high on a paracetamol or kunu? Wtf.. Android 419, I laff in efik.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by 2baga(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
please help, my T1 tecno decided to go for a swim.
somehow it survived 2hours under water but the screen is all messed up.
the battery is ok, all other functions are ok

only problem is with the touch screen. any ideas anyone pls
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 19, 2013
Bebetter: [size=16pt]All of you should calm down!!!! i think the guy got himself the "Samsung Galaxy Grand" and thinks its the S3. They are quite similar but the galaxy grand comes with a tiny bit lower specs and retails for about N60k at computer village. Thats the phone on the Banky W and Kate henshaw advert its not to popular yet.[/size] cool

Galaxy grand's specifications doesn't match what OP posted.

This galaxy grand specs:

2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 - SIM 1 only
HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100 - SIM 1 only
SIM Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by)
Announced 2012, December
Status Available. Released 2013, January
Body
Dimensions 143.5 x 76.9 x 9.6 mm (5.65 x 3.03 x 0.38 in)
Weight 162 g (5.71 oz)
Display
Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 480 x 800 pixels, 5.0 inches (~187 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
- TouchWiz UI
Sound
Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes, check quality
Memory
Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
Data
GPRS Yes
EDGE Yes
Speed HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA
Bluetooth Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL)
Camera
Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization
Video Yes, 1080p@30fps, stereo sound rec., check quality
Secondary Yes, 2 MP
Features
OS Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
GPU Broadcom VideoCore IV
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
Browser HTML5
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, support and GLONASS
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colors Black, White
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- SNS integration
- MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Organizer
- Image/video editor
- Document viewer
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
Battery
Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
Stand-by Up to 440 h
Talk time Up to 10 h 10 min

http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_grand_i9082-5163.php
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by tatchero(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2013
4.1.9..... Ok. ehmmmm. in short that dude needs to be flogged. what "fuckery" is that?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by jspac(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2013
Where did he get the specs he posted definitely not from the internet. shocked
How come he knows the specs of the chinko s3 from a-Z but not that of the real deal.
SCAM ALERT!!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by kolajoo(m): 5:25am On May 21, 2013
Help please. My Samsung galaxy III fell down some days ago and the outer screen is crack. I would like to know how much a new screen cost and where can I get it fix. I am addicted with the device but thinking of selling it if I get a good deal and upgrade to s4. 07035814369
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by semanose: 5:13am On May 27, 2013
Like seriously! I have read comments and the posts of everyone in this thread and I will like to say that you might not have the right view of the message this person was trying to pass across.
The prices are actually crashing because of the presence of these clones. I was in spain recently only to find that most people use the clones. Yes the specs above are that of the chinese clone but it is in circulation in various parts of the world. It is even been sold in ebay
item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=151010481824

item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=271205381923

So have full knowledge of stuff before u criticize others. If you have got so much money to get the original good for you. If he was able to part with some money to enjoy the same experience like you are enjoying with a replica. Good for him.
The replica work well has the original but the fact that it is a replica can't be hidden. Been neutral here
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Nobody: 6:37am On May 27, 2013
PLS,IF YE KNOW THE CURRENT PRICES OF THESE PHONES,PLS HELP ME OUT.
Galaxy s2
lumia 802
galaxy grand
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by bukahands(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2013
Benstino: PLS,IF YE KNOW THE CURRENT PRICES OF THESE PHONES,PLS HELP ME OUT.
Galaxy s2
lumia 802
galaxy grand

grand cost 51k
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Youngpo413: 9:32am On May 28, 2013
liloelawwal: Any thing dat goes up must come down,i wil till its 10k b4 i get mine

That one will be galaxy S15,for 10k.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by amaben2020(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2013
O.michael.O:
Is that G(gprs) am seeing beside the network signal!!

Mate,that is not s3
This is an original samsung galaxy s3, the GPRS sign u are seeing is due to the fact that there is no 3g signal in that place at that time, abeg don't spoil market for someone
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by francis247(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2013
Does this your S3 have Smart Stay?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 29, 2013
bukahands:

grand cost 51k
thnks dear.Are u aware of s2?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Stanley08(m): 1:59am On Jun 17, 2013
Bamstand:

I mean no disrespect, but I think you should see before you conclude, and if u sell phones I am sorry to have shared this here, I guess this should help you smell something else not fish

Samsung Galaxy S3
Type : Ultra-thin Android PAD (Android 4.1.9 OS)
Dimension : 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm
Weight : 133 g
CPU+GPU : MediaTek MT6577 1GHz Dual-core
Memory : 4GB ROM+1GB RAM
Operating System : Android 4.1.9 OS
Network type : WCDMA/GSM 
Antenna : WCDMA 2100/850 (HSDPA) , GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Standby Mode : Dual card dual standby
Navigation : GPS+AGPS
Display Type : 4.7inch QHD Arc capacitance touch screen , 16000k
Camera : 5.0 MP Autofocus Back Camera With LED Flash,1.3MP Front Camera
Video shoot : Audio video
Wifi network : 3G、WIFI 802.11b/g/n、Bluetooth 2.0、EDGE、HSDPA、HSUPA
Modem : Mobile wifi AP
HSUPA : support up to 5.76 Mbps;
HSDPA : support up to 7.2Mbps;
Light sensor : support  
Proximity sensor : support
Electronic compass : support
Graximty sensor : support
FM: support
Java: support
Recording and playing : support
HTML : support
Handwriting input : support
Multi-languages : support
TF card : support (UP TO 32GB)
Battery: >2000mA 
Call time : 120-150 min
Standby time : 120-180 hour
Phone book capacity : 1000 pcs
SMS/MMS : support
Earphone interface : 3.5MM
Charging interface : mini usb 5pin

This is a FAKE PHONE oh!!! S3 is 8MP, Exynos 1.4GHz Quad-Core Processor, 4.8 inches AMOLED HD Screen, 2100mAh battery.

I saw the pic you posted. THIS IS A FAKE, A SCAM!

Cming from a guy who runs this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1131501/samsung-galaxy-s2-s3-s4 Cheers! smiley

Free Zain Browser Configuration / GLO Launches ‘borrow Me Data’ For Subscribers / Glo Outperforms Others In Internet Subscriber Acquisition In June.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49